Koh Tao murders: Police chief reconfirms Myanmar migrant workers are real suspects

webfact

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how or when Sean got the cuts on his arm and leg but they don't look like any bike accident wounds I've seen before. The one on his leg doesn't look like a burn from bike exhaust pipe either.

He seems to fall on his feet with girlfriends and jobs everywhere. I hope local parents are keeping their bambini safe.

I did see posts on FB that confirmed the wounds from a motorbike accident before the murders, I am sure the poster do not want her name or business spread around...search and you will find

If Mcanna knows something but keeps quiet ? ( he states he's safely in Europe , probably Italy ) he may of being threatened with extradition by the rtp ! maybe he truly knows nothing or the rtp have some things on him ( perhaps previous shenanigans on KT ? ) dunno ? but i think theres more to this than the two burmese kids ! and i think he knows a bit more than he now states

I would guess he knows a lot. Problem could be that most of the stuff he knows is hearsay.

Cannot stand up in court and say he said"xxxx" or someone told me "xxxxx"

Or he could have stumbled on the start of something and told to get lost. This would be more likely when they were threatening him, as they would know he could put 2 and 2 together.

Sean Mcanna now removed himself from Soundcloud obviously too many questions thrown at him ! and too much pressure to to say something ?

If he was unintentionally involved or has any information , pity the guy and if he knows nothing at all then i really feel sorry for the poor bugger .

either way i wouldn't want to be in his shoes .

Sean Mcanna now removed himself from Soundcloud obviously too many questions thrown at him ! and too much pressure to to say something ?

If he was unintentionally involved or has any information , pity the guy and if he knows nothing at all then i really feel sorry for the poor bugger .

either way i wouldn't want to be in his shoes .

Reminds me of an old saying - if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas...