Koh Tao murders: Police chief reconfirms Myanmar migrant workers are real suspects

webfact

There is some talk of headmans son , Mon being acquitted of rape 2 years earlier though police had evidence ( leg wound requiring 12 stitches when he escaped through a window

How can I see this story. I can read thai. Is there a link? Can somebody girlfriend translate and post?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were you Sean, Go and turn yourself in,and confess to all the wrong doings you have been involved in,on that evil Island.

If you think you are safer here in Europe you are a fool. Being chased by a few tin-pot junkys,is nothing compered to what will happen here.

• Like 1

HI EVERYONE I'M JUST A NEW MEMBER HERE BUT I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS TRAGIC AND HORRIFIC CASE SINCE IT HAPPENED

I ALSO FEEL VERY CONCERNED AS A TRAVEL AGENT I HAVE SENT TOURISTS TO THAILAND AND ALSO TO THE ISLANDS .

I have also visited Koh Tao

So far fortunately those travellers apart from two small robberies were unharmed , however this case and i beleive previous others that were never reported ( date rape / robberies ) need to re considered more carefully and much more seriously .

WITH DEEPEST RESPECT FOR THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND TO ALL THE THAI AUTHORITIES I WOULD LIKE TO HUMBLY SAY

I have my own view that the two local boatmen are suspects in this current case , they fled the island at a very odd hour ( before dawn ) and one hid out in a cave !.

Also Police confirm both were so heavily affected by substance they couldn't respond to questioning ?

If involved they showed no signs of assault because they swam to their boats ( no blood trail ) a point made here by some more avid readers .

They usually hang out drink / and sleep on that beach.

They know their way around those areas and can avoid detection as they frequently taxi tourists

I BELIEVE THE TWO MEN WHO ACCOSTED SEAN MCANNA DID SO SO AS THEY HEARD HE RECEIVED A CUT WOULD THAT NIGHT AND WAS ASSISTED BY SOMEONE TO CLEAN UP

THEY KNEW HIM WELL

They approached him as they indeed believed him to be involved and they obtained one of his phones ( confiscated it as he was taking pictures of them with another ) and this phone was recovered and then later the police obtained it.

I DON'T THINK THEY THREATENED HIM WITH THE ACTUAL WORDS HE CLAIMED HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE THEY ACCUSED HIM OF HAVING INVOLVEMENT ( blood on his hands ) and insisted he did know who was responsible.

Apparently they had an earlier altercation with him at another bar on that fateful night

I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT SEAN MCANNA IS INVOLVED IN THE CASE OF DAVID AND HANNAH

I THINK HE CAN IDENTIFY THE REAL CULPRITS WHOM I BELIEVE ARE DO INCLUDE THE TWO BOATMEN WHOM FLED AND HID

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THERE WERE MORE CULPRITS INVOLVED

I believe that the local headsman's family WERE NOT involved in this particular crime and as some people suspect .

I feel the Thai authorities know something about this too , however one can imagine the damage to the island tourism if two local taxi boatmen were convicted of raping and butchering tourists especially with a much needed high season approaching and due to the decline of tourists this year affected by the protests in bangkok and then the coup.

I think the two boatmen and others were so off the planet when they found David , Hannah and Sean and perhaps with some other local bar staff and kicked in they went off the rails in a drug / alcohol frenzy and Sean escaped with minor wounding.

I also believe that due to Seans possible previous involvement with unsuspecting tourists whom may of been robbed or assaulted he was known to these assailants and therefore cannot provide testament as to the possibility of implicating himself.

I think Mcanna has an addiction to substance ( self induced) that required financial injection which he couldn't maintain on his bartending , busking employment alone thus he was forced to deal / sell similar substances to acquire these , also in trade form ( cash / substance goods )

As a beachside barman , selling theses substances , it is also too easy to add whatever is requested by someone to a customers beverages with or without their knowledge !

I know of a case in Bali where an expatriate working as a barman in a local club spiked tourists drinks for cash / substances allowing local predators ( serial date rapists ) easier access to their prey, one of the main offenders actually owned that bar .

I think Sean had plan to hook up that night with David and Hannah but when they met up , they were accosted and assaulted by the culprits

I do not think in this case that he had intended to set them up but was there when it happened , the real fear for him and his reason to flee is not from any locals threatening him , its his fear of being implicated or identified in previous situations that were never reported or investigated

I received some advice that he was also providing substances to underage local females and in some case for sexual favours or possibly committing those with or without their consent

Considering his attraction and desire for underage female companionship i would seem to have this view

Looking at his photos it is quite apparent he does not take good care of himself and displays a demure of self neglect / destruction and extreme hard partying / living brought on by substance abuse / addiction ( alcohol or what ever )

He was known to drink heavily and pass out and known at most bars on that island

I believe he has knowledge which can identify the culprits who committed this hideous and awful crime of lust and frenzied feeding on two innocent and fine young people

I also think without his statement he will probably continue to protect his own self and with a long term guilty conscience will need more of his addiction to self destructing substances until he self expires , I feel somewhat humbly qualified to pen this comment as I am a bachelor of psychology with a masters degree and would profile him as such study.

I write these comments with no personal animosity or ill feeling towards Mr Mcanna and with all respect to all concerned and with the utmost respect for Thai citizens and their authorities and urge them to investigate this matter more thoroughly as without enough confidence in their legal and protective enforcement I simply am now ( as other travel agents i know ) reluctant to send more tourists to their island destinations until satisfied that more and more acute and random attacks are being aimed at vulnerable tourists some of these are now mortal

Thanks for anyone reading my humble posts and I once again state I have no direct intention to Insult , defame or upset any particular person or party or authority or organization , love and peace to all , especially to the families of David and Dannah and the families of previous victims

If reading my humble post I urge Mr Mcanna to seek protection and professional assistance for his possible addictions to whatever is consuming his quality of life and self preservation and pass on any information to his local authorities to provide true and natural righteous justice for all .

Edited by happylad
  • Like 2

hows things in the AC bar these days?

troll alert

HI EVERYONE I'M JUST A NEW MEMBER HERE BUT I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS TRAGIC AND HORRIFIC CASE SINCE IT HAPPENED

I ALSO FEEL VERY CONCERNED AS A TRAVEL AGENT I HAVE SENT TOURISTS TO THAILAND AND ALSO TO THE ISLANDS .

So far fortunately those travellers apart from two small robberies were unharmed , however this case and i beleive previous others that were never reported ( date rape / robberies ) need to re considered more carefully and much more seriously .

WITH DEEPEST RESPECT FOR THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND TO ALL THE THAI AUTHORITIES I WOULD LIKE TO HUMBLY SAY

I have my own view that the two local boatmen are suspects in this current case , they fled the island at a very odd hour ( before dawn ) and one hid out in a cave !.

Also Police confirm both were so heavily affected by substance they couldn't respond to questioning ?

If involved they showed no signs of assault because they swam to their boats ( no blood trail ) a point made here by some more avid readers .

They know their way around those areas and can avoid detection as they frequently taxi tourists

I BELIEVE THE TWO MEN WHO ACCOSTED SEAN MCANNA DID SO SO AS THEY HEARD HE RECEIVED A CUT WOULD THAT NIGHT AND WAS ASSISTED BY SOMEONE TO CLEAN UP

THEY KNEW HIM WELL

They approached him as they indeed believed him to be involved and they obtained one of his phones ( confiscated it as he was taking pictures of them with another ) and this phone was recovered and then later the police obtained it.

I DON'T THINK THEY THREATENED HIM WITH THE ACTUAL WORDS HE CLAIMED HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE THEY ACCUSED HIM OF HAVING INVOLVEMENT ( blood on his hands ) and insisted he did know who was responsible.

Apparently they had an earlier altercation with him at another bar on that fateful night

I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT SEAN MCANNA IS INVOLVED IN THE CASE OF DAVID AND HANNAH

I THINK HE CAN IDENTIFY THE REAL CULPRITS WHOM I BELIEVE ARE DO INCLUDE THE TWO BOATMEN WHOM FLED AND HID

I believe that the local headsman's family WERE NOT involved in this particular crime and as some people suspect .

I feel the Thai authorities know something about this too , however one can imagine the damage to the island tourism if two local taxi boatmen were convicted of raping and butchering tourists especially with a much needed high season approaching and due to the decline of tourists this year affected by the protests in bangkok and then the coup.

I think the two boatmen and others were so off the planet when they found David , Hannah and Sean and perhaps with some other local bar staff and kicked in they went off the rails in a drug / alcohol frenzy and Sean escaped with minor wounding.

I also believe that due to Seans possible previous involvement with unsuspecting tourists whom may of been robbed or assaulted he was known to these assailants and therefore cannot provide testament as to the possibility of implicating himself.

I think Mcanna has an addiction to substance ( self induced) that required financial injection which he couldn't maintain on his bartending , busking employment alone thus he was forced to deal / sell similar substances to acquire these , also in trade form ( cash / substance goods )

As a beachside barman , selling theses substances , it is also too easy to add whatever is requested by someone to a customers beverages with or without their knowledge !

I know of a case in Bali where an expatriate working as a barman in a local club spiked tourists drinks for cash / substances allowing local predators ( serial date rapists ) easier access to their prey, one of the main offenders actually owned that bar .

I think Sean had plan to hook up that night with David and Hannah but when they met up , they were accosted and assaulted by the culprits

I do not think in this case that he had intended to set them up but was there when it happened , the real fear for him and his reason to flee is not from any locals threatening him , its his fear of being implicated or identified in previous situations that were never reported or investigated

I received some advice that he was also providing substances to underage local females and in some case for sexual favours or possibly committing those with or without their consent

Considering his attraction and desire for underage female companionship i would seem to have this view

Looking at his photos it is quite apparent he does not take good care of himself and displays a demure of self neglect / destruction and extreme hard partying / living brought on by substance abuse / addiction ( alcohol or what ever )

He was known to drink heavily and pass out and known at most bars on that island

I believe he has knowledge which can identify the culprits who committed this hideous and awful crime of lust and frenzied feeding on two innocent and fine young people

I also think without his statement he will probably continue to protect his own self and with a long term guilty conscience will need more of his addiction to self destructing substances until he self expires , I feel somewhat humbly qualified to pen this comment as I am a bachelor of psychology with a masters degree and would profile him as such study.

I write this comments with all respect to all concerned and with the utmost respect for Thai citizens and their authorities and urge them to investigate this matter more thoroughly as without enough confidence in their legal and protective enforcement I simply am now ( as other travel agents i know ) reluctant to send more tourists to their island destinations until satisfied that more and more acute and random attacks are being aimed at vulnerable tourists some of these are now mortal

Thanks for anyone reading my humble posts and I once again state I have no direct intention to Insult , defame or upset any particular person or party or authority or organization , love and peace to all , especially to the families of David and Dannah and the families of previous victims

• Like 2

To address any criticisms here that the British authorities are not doing enough re this case one must consider their diplomatic position and respect Thailand's independent sovereignty and due legal processes , also the british foreign office has just updated their travel site with priority warnings to potential tourists who want to visit its island destinations

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/thailand/safety-and-security

THIS IS A FIRM WARNING AND HAS ADVERSE CONSEQUENCE FOR THE ISLANDS TOURIST INCOME REVENUE AS A TRAVEL AGENT I RESPONSIBLY ADVISE ANY TOURISTS INTENDING TO VISIT THESE AREAS TO CONSIDER TEMPORARY ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS

To address any criticisms here that the British authorities are not doing enough re this case one must consider their diplomatic position and respect Thailand's independent sovereignty and due legal processes , also the british foreign office has just updated their travel site with priority warnings to potential tourists who want to visit its island destinations

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/thailand/safety-and-security

THIS IS A FIRM WARNING AND HAS ADVERSE CONSEQUENCE FOR THE ISLANDS TOURIST INCOME REVENUE AS A TRAVEL AGENT I RESPONSIBLY ADVISE ANY TOURISTS INTENDING TO VISIT THESE AREAS TO CONSIDER TEMPORARY ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS

For your consideration in future postings:

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

hows things in the AC bar these days?

troll alert

THEY KNEW HIM WELL

I write this comments with all respect to all concerned and with the utmost respect for Thai citizens and their authorities and urge them to investigate this matter more thoroughly as without enough confidence in their legal and protective enforcement I simply am now ( as other travel agents i know ) reluctant to send more tourists to their island destinations until satisfied that more and more acute and random attacks are being aimed at vulnerable tourists some of these are now mortal

Excellent analysis! Quite possible. Sean was on that small island for quite some time and he "Hung/Survived" with a KT Thai Local group. It's very likely he became the guy associated with "bringing the girls around". Maybe not to be knowingly harmed though, but he might of went to bed early on a few occasions, leaving his guests in the unsafe company of the Local KT Thais that followed them down to the after hours guitar singing beach scene.

Perhaps this is what happened to the latest victims and Sean didn't head to bed as early as he usually did and got caught up in the aftermaths that so frequently followed on previous occasions that he was absent for?

The 1st public notice he made he was immediately exposed about some underage sexual crimes. Must have scared the bjesus out him. Wouldn't take much to realize that to continue being a useful informant would very likely expose that he perhaps was a guy who fixed tourists up with drugs and Thai KT locals with late night girl company on the beach, with a few songs and a guitar. Or other things? His symbiotic relationship with this crime, without being directly involved in rapes and murders, is still enough to scare him into silence.

Most important though is that he very likely knows the beach gang that preys on late night tourists.

Sean, come forward when you are ready. State what you know. After the initial character assassinations - Coming forward and saving innocent people from unfair justice will be your legacy in this. Not your hedonistic past.

• Like 2

So you have only visited KT but have managed to come up with a completely new theory that local boatmen did it , how and where did you get the info from?

THEY KNEW HIM WELL

I know of a case in Bali where an expatriate working as a barman in a local club spiked tourists drinks for cash / substances allowing local predators ( serial date rapists ) easier access to their prey, one of the main offenders actually owned that

I write these comments with no personal animosity or ill feeling towards Mr Mcanna and with all respect to all concerned and with the utmost respect for Thai citizens and their authorities and urge them to investigate this matter more thoroughly as without enough confidence in their legal and protective enforcement I simply am now ( as other travel agents i know ) reluctant to send more tourists to their island destinations until satisfied that more and more acute and random attacks are being aimed at vulnerable tourists some of these are now mortal

If reading my humble post I urge Mr Mcanna to seek protection and professional assistance for his possible addictions to whatever is consuming his quality of life and self preservation and pass on any information to his local authorities to provide true and natural righteous justice for all .

Where is Sean Mcanna now?

If your out there reading this Sean come forward now is the time guilty or not ?

So you have only visited KT but have managed to come up with a completely new theory that local boatmen did it , how and where did you get the info from?

Umm a very un connected source , I work with a Thai lady (married to an Aussie) living here in Au , um her eldest brother is a lieutenant in the Royal Thai Police , stationed in Pratunam HQ in Bangkok , umm he hasn't spent much time there , ( only 29 years in the RTP ) . and used to be number 4 in CID in Chiang rai , im guessing he might know some things ( but then who am i , i'm just a stupid foreigner ) Oh but he has a first cousin that owns and operates a water taxi service in Samui ! possibly some talk amongst peers there, Samui Police found 2 boatmen the next morning very heavily under some sort of influence , and released them after questioning , 1 was hiding in a cave , ( It's been reported in Thai media ) umm the funny thing they weren't tested for DNA , something about orders from Samui Police Chief under orders from his superiors in Bangkok , I guess the higher Thai authorities have confirmed they have the correct culprits ( 2 burmese men ) in custody , after all the RTP authority and the current Thai government are extremely stringent that Thai's could not of committed such a crime. Its also their country and their jurisdiction so as stupid , and ignorant foreigners who don't really understand their culture why question them .

Chief of the Royal Thai police stated yesterday , they are very careful and would never arrest the wrong suspects !

They must be very convinced the 2 burmese suspects in custody are the real culprits , but i wonder why 95% of the posters here , some of the Thais living in Thailand , doubt it /

Also some Thai Police Officers , but as the General has stated its been a perfect investigation and he is extremely happy with the current outcome .

He must know then i guess as he is the man !

• Like 1

Umm a very un connected source , I work with a Thai lady (married to an Aussie) living here in Au , um her eldest brother is a lieutenant in the Royal Thai Police , stationed in Pratunam HQ in Bangkok , umm he hasn't spent much time there , ( only 29 years in the RTP ) . and used to be number 4 in CID in Chiang rai , im guessing he might know some things ( but then who am i , i'm just a stupid foreigner ) Oh but he has a first cousin that owns and operates a water taxi service in Samui ! possibly some talk amongst peers there, Samui Police found 2 boatmen the next morning very heavily under some sort of influence , and released them after questioning , 1 was hiding in a cave , ( It's been reported in Thai media ) umm the funny thing they weren't tested for DNA , something about orders from Samui Police Chief under orders from his superiors in Bangkok , I guess the higher Thai authorities have confirmed they have the correct culprits ( 2 burmese men ) in custody , after all the RTP authority and the current Thai government are extremely stringent that Thai's could not of committed such a crime. Its also their country and their jurisdiction so as stupid , and ignorant foreigners who don't really understand their culture why question them .

Chief of the Royal Thai police stated yesterday , they are very careful and would never arrest the wrong suspects !

They must be very convinced the 2 burmese suspects in custody are the real culprits , but i wonder why 95% of the posters here , some of the Thais living in Thailand , doubt it /

Also some Thai Police Officers , but as the General has stated its been a perfect investigation and he is extremely happy with the current outcome .

"General has stated its been a perfect investigation and he is extremely happy with the current outcome"

And this is BS and everybody knows it

The post from @happylad appear to be from different people, travel agent come master in psychology to umm ahh umm.

Above post says chief of the royal police haven't seen anyone write that yet.

So happylad you can now start sending the tourist as all's in control as the chief said so. Do we just forget what you said about the boat guys because higher up said so

No surprises there we all knew about the spaced out drugged boaties a day into the investigation.

• Like 1

I wouldn't have you giving me advice about travelling to the local shithouse.

Bananaman doesn't look happy

ko%2Bmaung%2Bmaung2.jpg

One thing about this picture that stands out, the RED BULL shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 or, 5555555555555555

Hmmm besides the red bull tshirt .... look whos in the centre in cream looking at him..... our old friend the roti selling translator.whistling.gif

You couldnt make this s**t up. facepalm.gif

Wait until the rest of social media see this.

Is pancake man the only interpreter amongst this crowd.That in itself would be traumatic trying to keep up with the conversation. We all know how the Thai's love to talk without a break. I see his tourist police shirt must have been returned. He seems to be glaring at Maung.

from the wounds, it looks like David was attacked by more than one person, and, it takes a very angry person to swing multiple times with a tool such as the alleged murder weapon as the person doesn't just die right away, and even after all those angry swings,

they still had to drown him to finish him off,

I say, the girl walked away with the wrong person, and David went to find her, possible after hearing her scream,

he likely walked into an ambush and didnt stand a chance

David wasn't hit with the hoe. There was no DNA on the hoe.

He was killed with a push knife, looking at the wounds will justify the knife theory and Sean was wearing a push knife around his neck as photographed in the supermarket. CSI LA has the photo's.

David's injuries were on the left side so I guess the murderer was left handed. You don't remember to change hands while in a frenzied attack. It's like trying to write a letter left hand when you're right handed (not easy)

• Like 2

Wondered where the lady with the funny hair was in all of this and it seems she and her Dept haven't been involved, nor was a forensic pathologist brought in at the murder scene as should have been done.

The Burmese people and lawyers have also interviewed the police witness that is in custody, the other Burmese man, and he tells them he saw nothing and wasn't there at the time of the murder, after he left the other two on the beach he went to visit his girlfriend and when he went back to where they lived together at 5 am the alleged murderers were both asleep in their beds as per normal.

Gets worse and worse for the police.

There was a photo of the lady with the funny hair with the pancake interpreter at his stand.

• Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

@hardy-hemmingway: I think he knew who it was and needed a scapegoat. It would have been enough for me to "hag myself" in order for them to point the finger at me. My sister directed me to a Thai forum from a week before this all happened which I didn't know about at the time. It said I would be framed and so would the guy living in the cave in Samui. So somebody knew about this before I did.

• Posted 1 hour ago1 hourSean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

@thailand-people: I had that wound from the 9th. There are plenty of people who seen me with the cut every day in restaurants, bars and dive shops. When I left the message on his facebook a few days after (When Dave's name was released), I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.

https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/johnny

So if they knew who it was and needed a scapegoat, they are obviously protecting the real killers if they wasn't involved themselves, so who would you go to these kind of lengths to protect? A family member? Perhaps a nephew and his friends.

This 'witness' that allegedly saw Sean with blood on him and helped clean up that blood on the night of the 15th said he had a bad cut on his arm where most of the blood came from is that right?

If so then either that person (and most likely Mon - the person that first mentioned this 'witness' too) would seem to be lying, or else Sean is. I wonder if Sean would deny this story that he was seen with a lot of blood on him on the 15th and someone helped him clean it off? If he denied it then that points to Mon and his stooge witness as fabricating a story to push suspicion onto Sean.

Whether he hung with them regularly or not I would think Sean definitely knew people like Mon, the DJs and maybe Warot fairly well as he has frequented AC bar regularly for some time. I'd like to know whether he thought they might be capable of something like this, and whether he was aware of any previous form from them (or other employees) for violence or taking advantage of girls.

If Sean had been aware of a website that he says his sister pointed him at a week before the intimidation from Mon and the 'policeman' (in the ac bar and then minimart) where he was named as being the potential scapegoat for the murders then why the heck did he stick around on Koh Tao waiting for it? and what the heck was he doing in the AC bar a week after the murders?

Sean said he saw this site a week before the (intimidation?) incident - but that would have been the night of the original murders. Sean also said it was a Thai site, though someone else speculated it might have been the German site where his name suddenly cropped up as being guilty. But I think his name popped up on the German site the same night as the minimart incident if I remember right (unless it was just the links to the German site that popped up that night). I was following his facebook posts that night as they happened and remember seeing links to this German site where his name suddenly appeared - at the same time it felt to me like he was being set up right at that moment ready for this hanging he mentioned, although if so why would someone use a German site for that purpose? Can he provide a link to this Thai site?

And why pick Sean for the scapegoat role?

And if these 2 Burmese die imminently it must be so obvious that it would not be suicide now. If they had done so a few days ago they might have managed to spin it but not now. If Sean does know more he'd best of talked to those who need to be aware by now as these lives are at risk.

Yes, Sean had blood cleaned from him the night of the murders he had wounds similar to David on his right arm and calf. He said he had a motorbike accident.

Now he's saying the wounds were from the 9th not the murder night.

Things don't look good for Sean right now.

I don't think he was DNA'd but I may be wrong.

It should be clarified when Sean's wounds were first noticed.

Was it after the murders (15-21 Sep), or after he was pursued into 7-11 on the 22nd?

It has only occurred to me now that the wounds could have been inflicted as part of a frame-up, the day he escaped into 7-11.

An AC bar worker claiming he was covered in blood on the night (of the murders) is mmm - an AC bar employee...

• Like 1

That is good then....But what happened to this guy...why was he asked to hang himself by Mon and Mons Copper Friend ??? and why is Mon taken pic of hin in the Minimart ???

This picture tells a story. As you can see Sean looks frightened. Mon has camera in left hand.

Had the murders been committed by Som and Wyn what's the point of chasing, threatening and taking photo's of Sean.

Had the charged boys been the murderers -in KT it would be business as usual today. Sean strumming his blood stained guitar, selling drugs for the bosses at AC bar.

This pic says it all..Sean was there as was Mon and The Uni student. and/or off duty policeman

• Like 2

2 Canadian female backpackers visited KT this year , got hooked up with Sean only a friendly basis , were introduced to a couple of his Thai mates , got invited to a late night beach party , got drunk , somewhat stoned , and the last thing they can remember was falling asleep there.

Next thing they wake up , clothing partially removed , both sexually assaulted , and one of them was robbed ( her bag cleaned out ) phone stolen , and her diving watch removed.

Very ashamed they left KT that day , on Samui they contacted the tourist police who advised they had best return to KT and initiate a formal complaint with authorities there first ...Seems correct and in procedure .

Their parents advised them both to leave immediately and then they did.

They have tried to contact Sean since to verify why he left them on that beach with approximately ( they recollect at that time ) 7 thai guys and disappeared stating he was going to get more drinks and another guitar ??? but to no avail he won't correspond .

Due to embarrassment and one of the girls with episodic mental issues they both decide to waive the event and move on , regarding themselves lucky !

Oh and the ironic thing with no reference to direct blame or responsibility to Sean or any current suspects they found one used condom , ( only 1 ).

Also the both vaguely remember a caucasian was drinking with them , but they cannot remember his name or whether he hung around , he was travelling from New Zealand and was leaving the island soon.

My next door neighbour in AU is related to one of those girls , and i met her recently .

She continues to receive counselling , cannot concentrate at work , terminated her engagement to her long term boyfriend and has become paranoid and almost reclusive .

I'm sure if innocent Sean has sympathy and understanding for these 2 innocent women who didnt expect to be drugged and pack raped.

Im sure this happens all the time and i don't suggest the current suspects or two burmese are responsible , but i think Sean Mcanna knows who they actually are , and probably not what they actually did .

I ask posters here to consider if one of these two innocent women were related or a love one .

if Sean Mcanna knows anything about the current case , he should talk to the correct authorities and it may just be possible he can save 2 more innocent lives ( The 2 burmese currently on death row ).

I don't vindicate or have any personal ill feelings to anyone and i humbly respect all poster here and their opinions , but i think the whole world knows quite well how Thailand works and how it has been run for many years.

Unfortunately the corruption is both systemic and systematic and almost impossible to wipe out.

When dangerous people are above the law , it puts everyone at risk !

It seems like Sean is not the guy you would expect to do the right thing, though, is he?

Do you think this is a push knife on his person?

10632585_739840516063630_548083704190201

Yep, push knife with grey covering.