Koh Tao murders: Police chief reconfirms Myanmar migrant workers are real suspects

webfact

Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

To everyone commenting. I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it". anybody with half a brain knows it would always be blamed on Burmese. I'm gutted for everyone involved, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm sorry the newspapers lied to you. Believe me, they lied about a lot of things. They just like a story.

https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/johnny

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone commenting. I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it". anybody with half a brain knows it would always be blamed on Burmese. I'm gutted for everyone involved, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm sorry the newspapers lied to you. Believe me, they lied about a lot of things. They just like a story.

Yeah Sure thing ! I think Sean means this is lies too ??? Way to go Sean ?

Outstanding Character you are !

Real top scholar aren't you ???

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-scot-who-fled-thai-4306609

Yeah Sure thing ! I think Sean means this is lies too ??? Way to go Sean ?

Outstanding Character you are !

Real top scholar aren't you ???

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-scot-who-fled-thai-4306609

He will have been briefed and advised as his family has been by the UK police/UK gov right at the beginning.

Your mincing about acting the hard man aids no one.

If you have allegations and knowledge of a crime you should have already contacted appropriate authorities

Try to think straight, sean has a UK electronic chipped passport, if the UK police want to talk to him hes not going far.

Its far more likely the UK know exactly what sean has told people and the newspaper reporter who saw him at the time that night he was in fear would have had to forward any details to the UK police/gov

you expect Sean to come on here , internet and media? Would you? I certainly wouldnt, i would tell the UK police all i know and let them sort it out

He ( nor any witnesses who have left the island) will not have been in touch with the RTP after leaving Thailand due to not trusting them but

theres no doubt that he ( nor any witnesses who have left the island) will have been in touch with the UK police

Thing with the UK police is that they dont spout any evidence off at all and tell all them who have give evidence not to repeat to anyone else at all

As this unfolds we will hear more later if the witness statements {UK} dont match any evidence that the RTP are putting out

Thats why we havent heard from Sean and Hannah / David s co travellers etc

Sean, is reading these threads, and he is also growing increasingly nervous as the enormity of what he was a party too, weighs on him,

he knows it is only a matter of time, until it is found, that his sperm was involved as well,

Sean,

I know you,

you may think you are Jack Sparrow,

you may think you were Jack be nimble,

you in the end,

you will confess, because,

it is eating you that your friend died, isn't it Sean

you dont know anything. last week you were convinced the burmese were guilty.

• Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

@hardy-hemmingway: I think he knew who it was and needed a scapegoat. It would have been enough for me to "hag myself" in order for them to point the finger at me. My sister directed me to a Thai forum from a week before this all happened which I didn't know about at the time. It said I would be framed and so would the guy living in the cave in Samui. So somebody knew about this before I did.

• Posted 1 hour ago1 hourSean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

@thailand-people: I had that wound from the 9th. There are plenty of people who seen me with the cut every day in restaurants, bars and dive shops. When I left the message on his facebook a few days after (When Dave's name was released), I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.

@hardy-hemmingway: I think he knew who it was and needed a scapegoat. It would have been enough for me to "hag myself" in order for them to point the finger at me. My sister directed me to a Thai forum from a week before this all happened which I didn't know about at the time. It said I would be framed and so would the guy living in the cave in Samui. So somebody knew about this before I did.

@thailand-people: I had that wound from the 9th. There are plenty of people who seen me with the cut every day in restaurants, bars and dive shops. When I left the message on his facebook a few days after (When Dave's name was released), I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.

So if they knew who it was and needed a scapegoat, they are obviously protecting the real killers if they wasn't involved themselves, so who would you go to these kind of lengths to protect? A family member? Perhaps a nephew and his friends.

you expect Sean to come on here , internet and media? Would you? I certainly wouldnt, i would tell the UK police all i know and let them sort it out

He ( nor any witnesses who have left the island) will not have been in touch with the RTP after leaving Thailand due to not trusting them but

theres no doubt that he ( nor any witnesses who have left the island) will have been in touch with the UK police

Thing with the UK police is that they dont spout any evidence off at all and tell all them who have give evidence not to repeat to anyone else at all

As this unfolds we will hear more later if the witness statements {UK} dont match any evidence that the RTP are putting out

Thats why we havent heard from Sean and Hannah / David s co travellers etc

Sean, is reading these threads, and he is also growing increasingly nervous as the enormity of what he was a party too, weighs on him,

he knows it is only a matter of time, until it is found, that his sperm was involved as well,

Sean,

I know you,

you may think you are Jack Sparrow,

you may think you were Jack be nimble,

you in the end,

you will confess, because,

it is eating you that your friend died, isn't it Sean

you dont know anything. last week you were convinced the burmese were guilty.

you can try to discredit my postings with a false post of your own, but there is no post from me stating that,

if you can repost it, then I will respond to you

it is good news that Sean McAnna is now engaged in direct dialogue on his soundcloud

eventually, the pressure on him is going to become so heavy, he will confess all he knows

but with people now accusing him of being a serial date rape drug rapist,

and without access to his drugs,

he may kill himself

• Like 1

"they said they bashed the victims two or three times each with the blunt end of a hoe"

If you've seen the victims wounds you'd know this doesn't add up.

And if you knew about confessions, criminals often (most of the time) down play what they did ... just as they stated they didn't intend to kill them.

You see to me, these guys confessions suggest an entirely different conclusion. It's not what they say, it's what they didn't say. They say they bashed the victims a couple of times with the blunt end of a hoe. They did it because they were drunk. They didn't mean to kill the victims. Let's accept all of that.

So how about this. They did all of the above because they joined in the attack/ fight, encouraged to do so by someone they knew, who then pursued the attack to its murderous conclusion - inflicting the stab wounds and perpetrating the rape. These boys feel remorse for having been party to the initial assault, and so are soft to take the murder rap. The police know all this, and because they drunkenly got involved in the assault, the cops don't feel that it is complete innocents that are being put in the frame. The cops convince these guys that, as participants in the initial assault, they're as guilty as anyone, but there is no benefit in having others (young men with a bright future in front of them) go down for it, etc, etc. Consequently a certain person or persons get to be airbrushed out of the picture. Cut and dried, and quite neat if the goal is to clear the case.

"So how about this. They did all of the above because they joined in the attack/ fight, encouraged to do so by someone they knew, who then pursued the attack to its murderous conclusion - inflicting the stab wounds and perpetrating the rape."

So if they weren't involved in rape, then their semen/DNA wouldn't be inside Hannah and it would be hard to imagine that the UK doesn't have samples of that. The RTP says there is a DNA match with these guys. How?

I don't know what happened. David had all of the signs of having been in a fight and I don't believe it was with these two tiny guys. Seeing pictures of David, knowing his age, and reading his size, I wouldn't mess with him.

Edited by NeverSure

from the wounds, it looks like David was attacked by more than one person, and, it takes a very angry person to swing multiple times with a tool such as the alleged murder weapon as the person doesn't just die right away, and even after all those angry swings,

they still had to drown him to finish him off,

I say, the girl walked away with the wrong person, and David went to find her, possible after hearing her scream,

he likely walked into an ambush and didnt stand a chance

• Like 1

oh they are so good. Now that everyone is on to their little farce the police are going to kill the two kids and say it was a suicide. They know it's getting real hot and their lies are about to be exposed. Thing is, people know how their game works. This is 2014, stuff that worked in the past is exposed by social media now.

Planning ???

Prison Chief Fears Koh Tao Suspects May Commit Suicide

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1412859323&section=12

Well..... To be honest, none of this has come as a surprise. I was just discussing this earlier on.

It is an expected end-game, the police are too much in a hole to allow these two to live. They are a liability to the police.

Every time they get contact with lawyers, Burmese Embassy staff etc... The situation becomes a whole lot worse for the police.

This seems to be a pre-cursor to possibly 2 more murders.

I mean...... "I have instructed other inmates to monitor the two Burmese men. I am afraid they may commit suicide, because they show signs of stress," said Chanin Liangsuwan, chief of Koh Samui District Prison. "They may be feeling guilty for the crime they have done."

Seems to me that someone has been given their orders.

Wondered where the lady with the funny hair was in all of this and it seems she and her Dept haven't been involved, nor was a forensic pathologist brought in at the murder scene as should have been done.

The Burmese people and lawyers have also interviewed the police witness that is in custody, the other Burmese man, and he tells them he saw nothing and wasn't there at the time of the murder, after he left the other two on the beach he went to visit his girlfriend and when he went back to where they lived together at 5 am the alleged murderers were both asleep in their beds as per normal.

Gets worse and worse for the police.

So if they knew who it was and needed a scapegoat, they are obviously protecting the real killers if they wasn't involved themselves, so who would you go to these kind of lengths to protect? A family member? Perhaps a nephew and his friends.

This 'witness' that allegedly saw Sean with blood on him and helped clean up that blood on the night of the 15th said he had a bad cut on his arm where most of the blood came from is that right?

If so then either that person (and most likely Mon - the person that first mentioned this 'witness' too) would seem to be lying, or else Sean is. I wonder if Sean would deny this story that he was seen with a lot of blood on him on the 15th and someone helped him clean it off? If he denied it then that points to Mon and his stooge witness as fabricating a story to push suspicion onto Sean.

Whether he hung with them regularly or not I would think Sean definitely knew people like Mon, the DJs and maybe Warot fairly well as he has frequented AC bar regularly for some time. I'd like to know whether he thought they might be capable of something like this, and whether he was aware of any previous form from them (or other employees) for violence or taking advantage of girls.

If Sean had been aware of a website that he says his sister pointed him at a week before the intimidation from Mon and the 'policeman' (in the ac bar and then minimart) where he was named as being the potential scapegoat for the murders then why the heck did he stick around on Koh Tao waiting for it? and what the heck was he doing in the AC bar a week after the murders?

Sean said he saw this site a week before the (intimidation?) incident - but that would have been the night of the original murders. Sean also said it was a Thai site, though someone else speculated it might have been the German site where his name suddenly cropped up as being guilty. But I think his name popped up on the German site the same night as the minimart incident if I remember right (unless it was just the links to the German site that popped up that night). I was following his facebook posts that night as they happened and remember seeing links to this German site where his name suddenly appeared - at the same time it felt to me like he was being set up right at that moment ready for this hanging he mentioned, although if so why would someone use a German site for that purpose? Can he provide a link to this Thai site?

And why pick Sean for the scapegoat role?

And if these 2 Burmese die imminently it must be so obvious that it would not be suicide now. If they had done so a few days ago they might have managed to spin it but not now. If Sean does know more he'd best of talked to those who need to be aware by now as these lives are at risk.

Edited by bunglebag
  • Like 1

it is good news that Sean McAnna is now engaged in direct dialogue on his soundcloud

eventually, the pressure on him is going to become so heavy, he will confess all he knows

he may kill himself

Should we be so lucky

he may kill himself

Should we be so lucky

post-222914-0-18841300-1412913150_thumb.

Seans best mate and cohort ( candy supplier boss ) is Warot

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1411548167

Traveller 2020, you talk as if you know more than you're letting on in some posts, putting out teasers about possible late night parties, who was there, who typically does what crimes with who, other previous victims.

If you know anything more or concrete why not just put it all out there clearly?

Edited by bunglebag

Hi everyone .......Wow ! What is going on here in Thailand ? Well it seems political and cultural reforms will rock the boat ?

Thailand may change soon and all Thais will be better off ! Im sure in every Thai's heart this is what they truly want !

The prison chief is concerned the 2 burmeses suspects may commit suicide whilst in custody ?

Wow ! now i can understnand why that Sean Mcanna guy ran for his life , his copping a lot of flack at his soundcloud site , seems a few people know a bit about him too.. hmm sounds a bit dodgy that guy

2 Canadian female backpackers visited KT this year , got hooked up with Sean only a friendly basis , were introduced to a couple of his Thai mates , got invited to a late night beach party , got drunk , somewhat stoned , and the last thing they can remember was falling asleep there.

Next thing they wake up , clothing partially removed , both sexually assaulted , and one of them was robbed ( her bag cleaned out ) phone stolen , and her diving watch removed.

Very ashamed they left KT that day , on Samui they contacted the tourist police who advised they had best return to KT and initiate a formal complaint with authorities there first ...Seems correct and in procedure .

Their parents advised them both to leave immediately and then they did.

They have tried to contact Sean since to verify why he left them on that beach with approximately ( they recollect at that time ) 7 thai guys and disappeared stating he was going to get more drinks and another guitar ??? but to no avail he won't correspond .

Due to embarrassment and one of the girls with episodic mental issues they both decide to waive the event and move on , regarding themselves lucky !

Oh and the ironic thing with no reference to direct blame or responsibility to Sean or any current suspects they found one used condom , ( only 1 ).

Also the both vaguely remember a caucasian was drinking with them , but they cannot remember his name or whether he hung around , he was travelling from New Zealand and was leaving the island soon.

My next door neighbour in AU is related to one of those girls , and i met her recently .

She continues to receive counselling , cannot concentrate at work , terminated her engagement to her long term boyfriend and has become paranoid and almost reclusive .

I'm sure if innocent Sean has sympathy and understanding for these 2 innocent women who didnt expect to be drugged and pack raped.

Im sure this happens all the time and i don't suggest the current suspects or two burmese are responsible , but i think Sean Mcanna knows who they actually are , and probably not what they actually did .

I ask posters here to consider if one of these two innocent women were related or a love one .

if Sean Mcanna knows anything about the current case , he should talk to the correct authorities and it may just be possible he can save 2 more innocent lives ( The 2 burmese currently on death row ).

I don't vindicate or have any personal ill feelings to anyone and i humbly respect all poster here and their opinions , but i think the whole world knows quite well how Thailand works and how it has been run for many years.

Unfortunately the corruption is both systemic and systematic and almost impossible to wipe out.

When dangerous people are above the law , it puts everyone at risk !

this needs to be put on csi la facebook abd change.org https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller?recruite

2 Canadian female backpackers visited KT this year , got hooked up with Sean only a friendly basis , were introduced to a couple of his Thai mates , got invited to a late night beach party , got drunk , somewhat stoned , and the last thing they can remember was falling asleep there.

Next thing they wake up , clothing partially removed , both sexually assaulted , and one of them was robbed ( her bag cleaned out ) phone stolen , and her diving watch removed.

Very ashamed they left KT that day , on Samui they contacted the tourist police who advised they had best return to KT and initiate a formal complaint with authorities there first ...Seems correct and in procedure .

They have tried to contact Sean since to verify why he left them on that beach with approximately ( they recollect at that time ) 7 thai guys and disappeared stating he was going to get more drinks and another guitar ??? but to no avail he won't correspond .

Due to embarrassment and one of the girls with episodic mental issues they both decide to waive the event and move on , regarding themselves lucky !

Oh and the ironic thing with no reference to direct blame or responsibility to Sean or any current suspects they found one used condom , ( only 1 ).

Also the both vaguely remember a caucasian was drinking with them , but they cannot remember his name or whether he hung around , he was travelling from New Zealand and was leaving the island soon.

My next door neighbour in AU is related to one of those girls , and i met her recently .

She continues to receive counselling , cannot concentrate at work , terminated her engagement to her long term boyfriend and has become paranoid and almost reclusive .

I'm sure if innocent Sean has sympathy and understanding for these 2 innocent women who didnt expect to be drugged and pack raped.

Im sure this happens all the time and i don't suggest the current suspects or two burmese are responsible , but i think Sean Mcanna knows who they actually are , and probably not what they actually did .

I ask posters here to consider if one of these two innocent women were related or a love one .

if Sean Mcanna knows anything about the current case , he should talk to the correct authorities and it may just be possible he can save 2 more innocent lives ( The 2 burmese currently on death row ).

I don't vindicate or have any personal ill feelings to anyone and i humbly respect all poster here and their opinions , but i think the whole world knows quite well how Thailand works and how it has been run for many years.

Unfortunately the corruption is both systemic and systematic and almost impossible to wipe out.

It seems like Sean is not the guy you would expect to do the right thing, though, is he?

Do you think this is a push knife on his person?

10632585_739840516063630_548083704190201

It seems like Sean is not the guy you would expect to do the right thing, though, is he?

Do you think this is a push knife on his person?

10632585_739840516063630_548083704190201

This has come up a lot. The following day, during interviews, you can see it more clearly and it actually appears to be a lighter around his neck.