Koh Tao murders: Police chief reconfirms Myanmar migrant workers are real suspects

webfact

Bananaman doesn't look happy

ko%2Bmaung%2Bmaung2.jpg

One thing about this picture that stands out, the RED BULL shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 or, 5555555555555555

Hmmm besides the red bull tshirt .... look whos in the centre in cream looking at him..... our old friend the roti selling translator.whistling.gif

You couldnt make this s**t up. facepalm.gif

Wait until the rest of social media sees this picture

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not British ( God forbid tongue.png ) but I have to respect Mark Kents diplomacy, first he do not show up to praise the RTP as announced and now this :

https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy/status/519810732074881024/photo/1

A picture speaks a thousand words. I am gobsmaked that The BIBpologists are now insulting Amnesty. The presented case so far, is a joke and The BIB have now made themselves a laughing stock worldwide, of course that's been known here for years anyhow.

ko%2Bmaung%2Bmaung2.jpg

One thing about this picture that stands out, the RED BULL shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 or, 5555555555555555

Hmmm besides the red bull tshirt .... look whos in the centre in cream looking at him..... our old friend the roti selling translator.whistling.gif

Wait until the rest of social media sees this picture

A banana pancake flipping translator!! You really couldn't make it up......if credibility wasn't up the spout enough before....and still he is there!

You would think the RTP would have found a real proper and professional translator by now....but oh I forgot they don't need one.

The case is going perfectly.....silly me.

Carry on. coffee1.gif

you expect Sean to come on here , internet and media? Would you? I certainly wouldnt, i would tell the UK police all i know and let them sort it out

He ( nor any witnesses who have left the island) will not have been in touch with the RTP after leaving Thailand due to not trusting them but

theres no doubt that he ( nor any witnesses who have left the island) will have been in touch with the UK police

Thing with the UK police is that they dont spout any evidence off at all and tell all them who have give evidence not to repeat to anyone else at all

As this unfolds we will hear more later if the witness statements {UK} dont match any evidence that the RTP are putting out

Thats why we havent heard from Sean and Hannah / David s co travellers etc

I sincerely hope so

I truly believe Sean was there, knows everything, maybe even tried to stop the carnage, was wounded and threatened.

I also believe he reads these threads

it is likely, he told the UK reporters everything he knows, and that of course was enough to get him killed

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Prove it by sending the DNA outside of Thailand for independent testing. All other evidence can be planted or otherwise interfered with, while confessions can be easily extracted.

They Did!

They sent it to Singapore, which is a different country.

When are you guys going to get off your high horse and admit that these guys are as guilty as the day is long. I never heard of a case that had so much evidence on them. Yet you guys keep saying they are innocent?

What evidence do you have to show they are innocent?

And don't use that they did a little arm twisting to get the truth out. As this does not make them innocent.

• Like 2

Prove it by sending the DNA outside of Thailand for independent testing. All other evidence can be planted or otherwise interfered with, while confessions can be easily extracted.

They Did!

When are you guys going to get off your high horse and admit that these guys are as guilty as the day is long. I never heard of a case that had so much evidence on them. Yet you guys keep saying they are innocent?

And don't use that they did a little arm twisting to get the truth out. As this does not make them innocent.

Another idiot with his head buried in the sand going on my ignore list, a week ago I would of bothered to answer you and blown your statement apart with cold hard facts but I've just about had enough of you apologists so you can troll all through the previous posts to find our why your statement is so preposterous!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They Did!

those two kids look like they wouldnt step on a snail, much less hurt a human,

this is gonna bite, big time

Wouldn't it be nice if at some point the police actually apologized to the relatives of the victims for the tragic loss of life in their country, as opposed to making statements about being confident that they can get tourism back on track when the murderers are caught...

The sad truth is that since the beginning, very little / no empathy was shown because this is the last thing on their mind.

Wouldn't it be nice if at some point the police actually apologized to the relatives of the victims for the tragic loss of life in their country, as opposed to making statements about being confident that they can get tourism back on track when the murderers are caught...

The sad truth is that since the beginning, very little / no empathy was shown because this is the last thing on their mind.

To be honest I think its a Thai thing, showing no empathy, how many times have you seen a photo in a Thai publication of a crime scene or fatal accident with the police or paramedics kneeling and pointing at the bodies with that stupid half grin on there faces? I could never understand it, I believe thats a major difference in our cultures, of course im not painting all Thais with the same brush, it could be that being a paramedic or policeman de sensitises you but I still feel that these photos are un necessary and in bad taste.

• Like 1

They Did!

Another idiot with his head buried in the sand going on my ignore list, a week ago I would of bothered to answer you and blown your statement apart with cold hard facts but I've just about had enough of you apologists so you can troll all through the previous posts to find our why your statement is so preposterous!

OK!!! forget the fact that their semen was found inside the lady and tat they have admitted that they killed them to the police, Burmese authorities and Human Watch personnel, telling them how they did it!!!

If they are innocent, then who do you propose killed them??? Tell me who did this, or retract your preposterous statement about us being apologists.

We are defending the position of the police's conclusion (NOT THEM, NOTICE) and you are defending MURDERERS and RAPISTS.

Who is that that has their heads buried in the sand????

Thailand must tread carefully. Burma is it's primary supplier of natural gas. I would assume Burma has alternative markets for at least some of that supply. PTT is a major investor in the Zawtika gas platform. The fact that the Burmese govt. tolerates Thailand's nonsense, in regard to the Burmese workers says a lot about how horrific their govt. truly is.

Burma’s natural gas production has increased substantially over the past decade, rising from 61 billion cubic feet (Bcf) in 1999 to 416 Bcf in 2012. The country’s current natural gas output mostly comes from the offshore Yadana and Yetagun fields, but is forecasted to rise further due to new projects. Burma’s natural gas consumption, which was 116 Bcf in 2012 dropping from a peak of 146 Bcf in 2005, has lagged behind production levels.

Natural gas exports to Thailand, which began in 1999, now account for roughly 70% of Burma’s natural gas output. PTTEP, Thailand’s national oil company, launched commercial operations of the Zawtika gas project in 2014, which is expected to produce 300 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) and increase natural gas exports to Thailand. Thailand announced it plans to invest an additional $3.3 billion in Burmese oil and natural gas development by 2020. Meanwhile, exports to China commenced in 2013 with the development of the Shwe natural gas project in the Rakhine Basin, which could have a peak production capacity of 500 MMcf/d.

Thailand must tread carefully. Burma is it's primary supplier of natural gas. I would assume Burma has alternative markets for at least some of that supply. PTT is a major investor in the Zawtika gas platform. The fact that the Burmese govt. tolerates Thailand's nonsense, in regard to the Burmese workers says a lot about how horrific their govt. truly is.

Burma’s natural gas production has increased substantially over the past decade, rising from 61 billion cubic feet (Bcf) in 1999 to 416 Bcf in 2012. The country’s current natural gas output mostly comes from the offshore Yadana and Yetagun fields, but is forecasted to rise further due to new projects. Burma’s natural gas consumption, which was 116 Bcf in 2012 dropping from a peak of 146 Bcf in 2005, has lagged behind production levels.

Natural gas exports to Thailand, which began in 1999, now account for roughly 70% of Burma’s natural gas output. PTTEP, Thailand’s national oil company, launched commercial operations of the Zawtika gas project in 2014, which is expected to produce 300 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) and increase natural gas exports to Thailand. Thailand announced it plans to invest an additional $3.3 billion in Burmese oil and natural gas development by 2020. Meanwhile, exports to China commenced in 2013 with the development of the Shwe natural gas project in the Rakhine Basin, which could have a peak production capacity of 500 MMcf/d.

The UK must be very careful not to upset the Thai government and should tread diplomatically in what they do and say.

I noticed that the last time I was in England that a lot of the chillis and lemon grass come from Thailand and if they put an embargo on these two commodities then people would not be able to make Thai red and green curries!!!

• Like 1

They Did!

OK!!! forget the fact that their semen was found inside the lady and tat they have admitted that they killed them to the police, Burmese authorities and Human Watch personnel, telling them how they did it!!!

If they are innocent, then who do you propose killed them??? Tell me who did this, or retract your preposterous statement about us being apologists.

We are defending the position of the police's conclusion (NOT THEM, NOTICE) and you are defending MURDERERS and RAPISTS.

Who is that that has their heads buried in the sand????

A confession made under duress? ?

Look at previous posts and you will actually see the lack of evidence

And that's the evidence Sherlock?

I will not retract my statement, dont know about you but I choose to express my freedom of speech.

You know what, I cant he assed with you, this just feels like de ja vu with the other apologists ive shut down over the last 3 weeks.

Climb back into your hole

Long term, this may end up being a catalyst for change. The more noise is made, the greater the chance of reform. Thailand will never improve itself, because it is the right thing to do. It will never admit is needs to improve. The extreme presence of "face" means the country is incapable of introspection, and if change happens, it will be forced upon Thailand from the outside. Only shame, and extreme embarrassment will bring this on. There is a lot of egg on the face of this nation, right now. Thailand's police are the laughingstock of the planet at the moment, and perhaps never before has the world seen it, to this extent. So, we can only hope this could be the start of some improvement of the RTP. Nearly everybody in Thailand already knew this was needed. Now, millions worldwide see what is required. Competence, professionalism, the ability to deny a persons ability to walk Scot free due to a family name, cash, rank, or influence, real training, better salaries, world class forensic equipment, etc, etc. So much is required, as the RTP is a completely broken organization from top to bottom.

ko%2Bmaung%2Bmaung2.jpg

A banana pancake flipping translator!! You really couldn't make it up......if credibility wasn't up the spout enough before....and still he is there!

You would think the RTP would have found a real proper and professional translator by now....but oh I forgot they don't need one.

The case is going perfectly.....silly me.

Carry on. coffee1.gif

The UK must be very careful not to upset the Thai government and should tread diplomatically in what they do and say.

I noticed that the last time I was in England that a lot of the chillis and lemon grass come from Thailand and if they put an embargo on these two commodities then people would not be able to make Thai red and green curries!!!

if you think that Thailand is a match for the UK, I suggest you do some homework on the Opium Wars

you expect Sean to come on here , internet and media? Would you? I certainly wouldnt, i would tell the UK police all i know and let them sort it out

He ( nor any witnesses who have left the island) will not have been in touch with the RTP after leaving Thailand due to not trusting them but

theres no doubt that he ( nor any witnesses who have left the island) will have been in touch with the UK police

Thing with the UK police is that they dont spout any evidence off at all and tell all them who have give evidence not to repeat to anyone else at all

As this unfolds we will hear more later if the witness statements {UK} dont match any evidence that the RTP are putting out

Sean, is reading these threads, and he is also growing increasingly nervous as the enormity of what he was a party too, weighs on him,

he knows it is only a matter of time, until it is found, that his sperm was involved as well,

Sean,

I know you,

you may think you are Jack Sparrow,

you may think you were Jack be nimble,

you in the end,

you will confess, because,

it is eating you that your friend died, isn't it Sean

if you think that Thailand is a match for the UK, I suggest you do some homework on the Opium Wars

I believe he meant that in jest. But, we are all hoping that the UK applies a massive amount of pressure on Thailand. It is our only hope for change or progress here. It will never come from within. Only severe embarrassment will bring about improvement in these areas. So far, the UK has been far less than impressive with regard to applying pressure.

They Did!

Good!

Yes! True!

Then you come to TV and see a bunch of Bleeding Hearts feel sorry for a couple of rapists and murders, with no thought or attention to the young couple, who's life came to an horrible end, because they don't look like murders. Nor does Ted Bundy who brutalized and murdered several young women either. Or any of the mass murderers.

The Police has tons of evidence but these bleeding hearts have nothing to show they are innocent. Just using some idiotic thought that everything was planted by the police.

I said it once and I will say it again.

Hog Wash!,

Yes! True!

Then you come to TV and see a bunch of Bleeding Hearts feel sorry for a couple of rapists and murders, with no thought or attention to the young couple, who's life came to an horrible end, because they don't look like murders. Nor does Ted Bundy who brutalized and murdered several young women either. Or any of the mass murderers.

The Police has tons of evidence but these bleeding hearts have nothing to show they are innocent. Just using some idiotic thought that everything was planted by the police.

Hog Wash!,

You obviously haven't read the case from the start...........rolleyes.gif

Yes! True!

Hog Wash!,

You obviously haven't read the case from the start...........rolleyes.gif

Exactly!

they only pick and choose the bits that they want to believe and are failing to look at the much bigger picture.

Sean, is reading these threads, and he is also growing increasingly nervous as the enormity of what he was a party too, weighs on him,

he knows it is only a matter of time, until it is found, that his sperm was involved as well,

Sean,

I know you,

you in the end,

Pretty brave post Steve, you seem pretty sure. I guess you guys were not friends from the way you talk?

Thought the samples were all confirmed as Asian?

Sean,

I know you,

you in the end,

Pretty brave post Steve, you seem pretty sure. I guess you guys were not friends from the way you talk?

Find Sean and you can solve all this ..... Everyone on KT that knew Sean knows it , so do the 2 thugs who threatened him , coz they were panicking he'd talk , his guitar got splattered in blood coz he was there , probably sitting beside David when these perps hit David from behind then laid him out and turned on Hannah , sean picked up a nick and fled at some time but he knows who was there and who is truly responsible , like most of everyone else that knows anything about Thailand or KT .

Sean,

I know you,

you in the end,

Find Sean and you can solve all this ..... Everyone on KT that knew Sean knows it , so do the 2 thugs who threatened him , coz they were panicking he'd talk , his guitar got splattered in blood coz he was there , probably sitting beside David when these perps hit David from behind then laid him out and turned on Hannah , sean picked up a nick and fled at some time but he knows who was there and who is truly responsible , like most of everyone else that knows anything about Thailand or KT .

apparently Sean says not if you go to the comment he left an hour ago on his soundcloud account :

"Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

To everyone commenting. I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it". anybody with half a brain knows it would always be blamed on Burmese. I'm gutted for everyone involved, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm sorry the newspapers lied to you. Believe me, they lied about a lot of things. They just like a story."

Sean , do you remember the 2 female canadian backpackers who visited KT last month ? im sure you do , umm they have some news about you , now do you remember ? you introduced them to your Thai friends ?? I suggest you talk to the right and honest authorities before they do ???

• Like 2

Sean , do you remember the 2 female canadian backpackers who visited KT last month ? im sure you do , umm they have some news about you , now do you remember ? you introduced them to your Thai friends ?? I suggest you talk to the right and honest authorities before they do ???

Please tell us more, or tell the police

• Like 2

Interesting that Thai Visa doesnt have an article that the third suspect came back to the room asd found the pair sleeping, with nothing to indicate a crime occured, and no one mentiones any blood anywhere in the residence,

has Thai Visa been pressured not to run more condemning stories?