Universal doubts cloud 'perfect' Koh Tao murder investigation

webfact

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting development; according to Sanook news the public prosecutor on Samui has doubts about (at least part of) the story and evidence provided by the RTP, as he wont accept what's in the current 800-page report and just sent the entire case back to the police. So it's far from a shut case at this point.

Does this mean he will be thrown in jail for disagreeing with the police report?

It seams a little of when they two suspect don't know haw they did it

And even more that they subject turist for wird kind of safety measures instead of do it to the immigrants workers

Maybe it's not the problem and the police know

And very unintelligent of the pm to push the police for resolve the crime better give them time and help so they can prove with out a doubt that the results is 100%

But obviously it means more to pm that girls not. Wear bikini

But unfortunately it's doesn't matter if FBI or UK look at the evidence it's already compromised and must reliable of the thai samples there are no second chance after autopsy is done ones

But it's seams like it doesn't stop with the incompetence when the like to criminally criticism but they don't got that attitude from strangers PM /general think same it's unfortunate for thailand and it will certainly not boost the economic in export or import of turist

Since May it is more unsafe many lost there income and burglary is the way out it seams

No matter they planed the coup for years the pm must understand that undermine police public servants is dangerous and he can not shoot every one and must restore democracy no matter he can not steal more but for the safety of the country and the turist

And this case is just another example of the incompetence of the PM who is not elected and did not take care of the country he intervene by him selve but showed haw much he is out of any form of control

Today it's is harming thailand trust is kind of important

And for those who don't se the connection integrity of the country is every PM job

I cannot believe the UK stays inactive. I am sure plenty of discussions have been taking place behind closed doors. The UK government will not go public unless no tangible progress can be made by the Thai authorities. Of course the UK authorities are not blind, probably fully aware and concerned by the total fiasco around this investigation. But condemning publicly the RTP would be the ultimate decision. A lot can happen in between, directly or indirectly.

If everybody sends the link to the change.org petition to the British embassy and also the FCO in the Uk and numerous other goverment and media agency's then things will start to happen!

Spend 10 minutes and send 10 emails! Google is your friend.

Together we can make a difference!

• Like 2

Would love to, but what goes where? it is all in Thai. i tried and filled in what I thought was correct, but it was rejected.

I just looked at it & the top portion was in English, the bottom half is in Thai. It's pretty simple. Just fill in the form on the right & click the big honking "Submit Button" below it.

32 people have signed it in the last 10 minutes or so.

I just went on the site again and the box in red you fill in is all in Thai. Why have this box in Thai or is that who you are targeting to sign?

I think there is a drop down menu you get by clicking in the bottom right corner. No idea why it's in Thai, but maybe lots of Thais are signing up

Cannot get English. I'm using a tablet computer. Got my Thai wife to translate and after 10 minutes just gave up. Want to sign but finding it way to difficult and by the sounds of it others are having the same problems.

I cannot believe the UK stays inactive. I am sure plenty of discussions have been taking place behind closed doors. The UK government will not go public unless no tangible progress can be made by the Thai authorities. Of course the UK authorities are not blind, probably fully aware and concerned by the total fiasco around this investigation. But condemning publicly the RTP would be the ultimate decision. A lot can happen in between, directly or indirectly.

If everybody sends the link to the change.org petition to the British embassy and also the FCO in the Uk and numerous other goverment and media agency's then things will start to happen!

Spend 10 minutes and send 10 emails! Google is your friend.

Together we can make a difference!

Done long time ago. Was in the first 500 I believe

Kent denies making any statement.

There will be a few people burning the midnight oil tonight I reckon.

A statement on what?

A few days back some Thai official claimed Kent had praised the investigative prowess of the Gumbies, i mean, police and that they'd done a sterling job. Seems he didn't

• Like 1

the mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thailand-beach-murders-burmese-suspect-4398149) writes

Post-mortem examinations revealed University of East Anglia graduate Hannah died from head wounds while David was killed by severe blows to the head and drowning.

A full inquest will be held in the UK on January 6.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thailand-beach-murders-burmese-suspect-4398149#ixzz3FYtGNaMN
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

• Like 2

"there was one big problem for the police whove been under intense pressure to show results: No one bought it.

Not the international audience; not the domestic audience."

except these clowns: JohnThailandJohn,soumanioco,Hisseheo,SICHONSTEVE,balo,Tanlic,Beetlejuice

You want to say this to my face?

So, not only are you full of toxic garbage your now resorting to threats ... To sser ....

Scott be careful, you will make these people sad.

• Like 1

Universal doubts....

Some reactions from outer space:

• E.T. : "RTP is known for their extortions, scapegoats and maffia connections. I can't believe that a few midgets kill a man twice their size while the English girl is getting raped by a third man. These Birmese are just scapegoats. Call home for FBI....!"
  • R2D2: "Preeep, beep, beep, preepbeep."
  • C3PO: "I will translate R2D2. He says that the Birmese are scapegoats. I think the same."
  • Alf: "The RTP on Koh Tao could not even find a cat for me. They came back with a p^ssy for short time and I had to pay the RTP while p^ssy was underaged, not Thai and me being alien."
  • Luke Skywalker: "RTP says aliens did it. The whole universe knows better. The RTP must have been paid off."
  • Yoda: "A wise man always says. Don't believe the RTP because they go with the force, ahum farce."
  • Captain Kirk: "The RTP has been wrong many times, will be wrong many times and is wrong in this case too. Beam me back up, Scotty."

Why did you misquote Yoda? So unhappy Yoda is...

Yoda: 'Always a wise man says, in RTP don't believe... with the force, um farce, because they go'

216 posts and it is noticeable that a number of extremely active members seem to be absent, wonder why?

Busy with plague people ?

Hahahaha. It's dinner time. How many people are having hat tonight I wonder.....

woah woah woah, can somebody please briefly fill me in on what has happened? I have tried to read back a couple of pages but can only find arguing.. What has emerged?

"It seems likely that defence lawyers will seek help from British police to secure a new test of the DNA of the killers."

This sounds promising.

I'm just hoping these 2 Burmese guys really are innocent and not involved in some way because if their DNA really does *genuinely* link them to Hannah it is going to be a lot harder to bring the other culprits into the frame, despite the fact that there would have to have been some others (the leaders).

Mark Kent is doing some work behind the scenes along with Andy Hall, this is not going away. https://twitter.com/KentBKK/with_replies

Thank you for this link.

I Slagged of Mr. Kent yesterday on Twitter (signed up just to do so) shortly after I realized that he couldn't go in all guns blazing, so apologized.

It is good to know that things are going on behind the curtains.

I think we can stop worrying about the top boys not doing anything.

216 posts and it is noticeable that a number of extremely active members seem to be absent, wonder why?

Busy with plague people ?

Hahahaha. It's dinner time. How many people are having hat tonight I wonder.....

woah woah woah, can somebody please briefly fill me in on what has happened? I have tried to read back a couple of pages but can only find arguing.. What has emerged?

The 2 suspects and the prime witness have recanted their confessions and testimony respectively. A stitch up indeed. There were some posters on other threads smugly confident the Burmen were guilty and we were foolish conspiray theorists

• Like 2

Mark Kent is doing some work behind the scenes along with Andy Hall, this is not going away. https://twitter.com/KentBKK/with_replies

Thank you for this link.

I Slagged of Mr. Kent yesterday on Twitter (signed up just to do so) shortly after I realized that he couldn't go in all guns blazing, so apologized.

It is good to know that things are going on behind the curtains.

I think we can stop worrying about the top boys not doing anything.

yeah, it also tweeted him, a little derisively at most, but I feel bad now

The fan is spinning and the SH!T has just hit it!!

Fasten your seatbelts this is going to be rough.

I just worry about the lives of the 2 accused, this is getting out of control for Thailand, and an easy way out would be if they were no longer with us.

I think they'll be safe now, the police have lost the game. What their next move will be remains to be seen but given their history of handling this case they will now shut up, or more foot in mouth.

I believe the pendulum is swinging to the side of justice.