How do Thai women show disdain?

drronnie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask her if anything is wrong. If she says no then there is. The silent treatment is common. In the past I had a gf who would go totally crazy, attack me, herself or threaten suicide. I guess they are like women all ove the world but with bells on

• Like 1

The same as other females do in other countries,have seen many instances of screaming/damage to personal property/slapping/kicking etc by the female community,and have witnessed police intervention with no charges involved.

Screaming and kicking are ery obvious. I mean more the subtle way Thai women show they dont like someone. I think one way might be they smile and say hello but they dont want to have a conversion. Perhaps thats a way they show they dont like someone?

I just get the silent treatment. It used to annoy me but now I go with it.

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk 2

yes heard of that too. Usually they will smile and say hello but then they will act as though you were under the radar. However beware they talk behind the back.

• Like 1

All Thai women are clones and are exactly the same. Also they react all exactly the same......

You should search for "polite people" to find your answer. Polite people smile and are friendly also to people they don't like unless the other start a direct problem.

You simply don't show dislike to people for no other reason than that you don't like them. Normally that is thought at young age.

• Like 2

Similiar to how they show contempt or scorn. Not as extreme as the feeling of derision and less display as they would with feeling of disrespect.

So somewhere between arrogance and indfference. But not like haughtiness or snobbishness. More like indifference when rebuffing someone.

Is that from a subjective or objective perspective? smile.png

OP, if my wife disagrees with something, I better run away as fast as you can, otherwise there will be headlines on TVF the next morning:

"Farang had his head chopped by Thai wife.

Police thinks it's a suicide."

The truth is so hilarious.

Ahhhhh first TGF droped her pretty eyebrows or eyes widened depending on what was going on, second TGF had a sombre look of amazement on her face and the third TGF lips would form an tightened 0 then a look away.

Yes that last one--Tightly folded arms- a severe pout---and looking everywhere but at you ermm.gif

The surest sign of disdain for you is the day you wake up to find your bank accounts have been cleared out, the house is now in her brother's name, your BM has key scratches down both sides and she's left you cold chicken feet for dinner while she's gone to Bed Supperclub with her other 'brother'.

• Like 1

The educated cultured Thai lady remains silent like my wife. If the problem persists and is not resolved, she will absent herself as well (go visit a relative). If it is serious, she will simply leave (hasn't go that bad so far).

As for the uneducated, uncultured female of the species, I've seen most of the above mentioned responses. So choose well.

Basically, when the silent treatment rolls around, I go with the flow and remain quiet myself. Usually lasts about 3 days, sometimes longer. If it's a serious matter, talk and resolution follows, sealed by a good roll in the sack. :--)) .... best of luck to all.

• Like 1