How do Thai women show disdain?

drronnie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They smile at you when they see you ( it's a plavlovian commercial reflex), then say something like " it's been a long time I did not see you.." and immediately turn away and leave you by yourself..before you have time to return the smile

Edited by Opl

It's not as if Thai women are fitted with a default behavioural program on a bloody assembly line, fer Chrissakes

Some will be subtle; some will be overt

It might have something to do with the fact that they're INDIVIDUALS.

Spot on reply that, that is an answer for so many questions on this forum about Thai women, as though they are all one and different from any other women around the world.

Ask her if anything is wrong. If she says no then there is. The silent treatment is common. In the past I had a gf who would go totally crazy, attack me, herself or threaten suicide. I guess they are like women all ove the world but with bells on

When she threatens suicide immediately brighten up and ask her 'when?' After she is finished with her retort speculate of how peaceful things will be afterward. She'll probably storm out of the house. When she gets back be dressed as if to go out. She'll ask where you're going, tell her to talk to a (Thai equiv of) a funeral director, and then to find a new gf.