Wind deflector on Isuzu loose

Looking for some help please.

My Isuzu wind deflector on the passenger side is loose. I have placed super glue there and it sticks for a while then becomes loose again.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? I am worried if I do not get it fixed it will eventually come off the truck.

I would prefer to fix it myself if possible rather than going back to the Isuzu dealer.

Any helpful replies are appreciated.

Had the same problem a couple of years ago. Dropped into one of those car accessory places, they used some special glue and 10 minutes later I drove away. The cost was minimal and I haven't had a problem since.

• Like 1

Buy a roll of double sided tape used for UPVC, not expensive and you have spare for drivers side........ saying that on 3 trucks it has always been the passenger side.... used some on a fridge super job..

Guess post 4 is the same.... Cladding tape - double sided tape they use to install cladding.....

Normal double sided tape at stationery shops/supermarkets is useless

• Like 1

Took my truck to my local car accessory place today. 15 minutes later job done and charge was 100 baht.

They removed the old silicone and cleaned up the area and replaced the wind deflector. Good job done and hopefully this will last a few years.

Thank you to all who posted helpful replies.