law enforcement investigation organisation thailand - without prejudice

eddiekho

Dear Seniors,

May i ask anyone hear of the abovementioned organisation? If yes, are they professional enough for helping local (thai citizen) and/ or foreigners for legal issues in thailand?

If anyone knows any informations pertaining to them and/ or other could possible help/assist in legal at thailand. We would appreciate could your help for any information given.

Thank you and look forward on seniors' info in this forum. good day!!!

Seniors,

that is because a friend got cheated at thailand as a thai man knowing for several years and agreed to do for my friend a Proper PR and ended up is only VISA-ED (after paid this thai man for several hundred thousand baht). the thai man had promised my friend that every single thing and trusted him because his is royally thai Buddhist. the thai man had also promised my friend in thai temple all proper documentation are real and PR is real .

My friend had reported this matter (cheating) to thai police and investigation still investigating in this matter.

hope you guys could assist to chip in some useful information please. good day mate!

I have never heard of a company or organisation called "law enforcement organisation" in Thailand.

Isn't that PC speak for 'police'?

Formal American English for Rozzers, Pealers, and what not that covers a range of organization across the rather fragmented spectrum of local, federal, and special units.

Edited by Morakot

Eddiekho, I wish your friend every success. But "law-enforcement-investigation-organisation-thailand" and "without-prejudice" don't go together.

Generally speaking "law-enforcement" is Police. Sometimes it is Army. But never the Government.

they have been communicating via Line. Once the police called that thai man then started to unfriend/ blocked my friend via Line. no official contract written, however in line they do stated that he had paid several hundred thousand baht to thai man to do a proper PR. that is why the police read and willing to lodge a report for him (is written in thai).

they have been communicating via Line. Once the police called that thai man then started to unfriend/ blocked my friend via Line. no official contract written, however in line they do stated that he had paid several hundred thousand baht to thai man to do a proper PR. that is why the police read and willing to lodge a report for him (is written in thai).

If it was a digital communication how do the Police know exactly who this guy is?

Did your friend ever meet him?

he printed out his Thai ID and relevant snapshot of he had communicated with that thai man. my friend had handed the cash to that thai man by hand.

I very much doubt the Police will prosecute this scammer. They will make a report as you said but it will be up to your friend to take him to court and a decent lawyer will cost 100K Baht and costs are not awarded to the winner in a Thai court.

Does you friend even know where this guy lives? He copied his id so who knows if it's real. Easy to buy fake Thai id's.

Believe me the cash is long gone. Sad but true.