Creepy farang plays 'dildo prank' on innocent students at Chiang Mai.

yougivemebaby

I'm not normally one to snub my nose at people but this creep has definitely crossed a line. This guy brings a dildo onto Chiang mai University's campus (is he supposed to even be there? ) and pretends to be injured so people will help him when he drops his belongings. In his belongings include a dildo. No wonder some Thai people get the wrong idea about us foreigners.

Innocent students in Chiang Mai.

OP, you are the innocent one, they all knew what it was.

You are still living in another age.............

A prank is a prank and from what I saw nobody got upset about it, the only one was you.

Bit crass and bottom of the barrel, though. He'd get more of a laugh walking around with his old man out.

• Like 1

I cannot believe anyone would find this funny or acceptable. For those that are supporting this and suggesting that young Thai college students wouldn't be offended are delusional. After a decade at CMU I have met many students and I have found the majority to be quite innocent/naive and sheltered.

I hope this guy gets arrested. My only fear is that the security will get even stricter at university campuses. They were trying to propose a no entrance to foreigners without a special pass. It never materialized but that would suck.

• Like 2

If some creepy guy was walking around your child's university with a dildo you wouldn't care? I'm guessing you must be creepy too.

I'm guessing you have no idea what goes on at university these days. Someone dropping a dildo is nothing.

However, the video is pretty pathetic.

IT's just a dildo guys, relax.

It's not so much the dildo as it is the very nature of this immature prank. Don't fool yourself -- he is hoping this goes viral so he can make some bucks. Of course it never will.

Will this video make it harder for me to access the campus? Possibly. I often ask for permission to walk through there, and so far it has not been a problem.

Seems like a quality one as well.

Why are these illegal to purchase in Thailand?

As far as the video, it isn't very funny but it's really not very anything. It's kind of meh.

Folks, don't fall into the credit to our race trap.

White folks are always going to be foreigners here and if Thais aren't intelligent enough to realize we are not all the same ... that's really on them. Out of your personal control.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Seems like a quality one as well.

Why are these illegal to purchase in Thailand?

As far as the video, it isn't very funny but it's really not very anything. It's kind of meh.

Folks, don't fall into the credit to our race trap.

White folks are always going to be foreigners here and if Thais aren't intelligent enough to realize we are not all the same ... that's really on them. Out of your personal control.

Yeah it's just a dildo. But it's also just a University where scum like this should not be. Students shouldn't need to worry about some pathetic creep nearly throwing a sex toy at them. It's also very disrespectful in general to Thai culture which is very conservative. Most people who live in the tourist areas wouldn't understand this. (not saying you don't). Almost anything goes in THOSE areas. Nor would they think this is offensive to Thais or women. Can't anything be left sacred and respectful to Thai's? I also hope he gets arrested. I hope someone sends this video to the police. If I knew where to I would.

• Like 2

The students really didn't seem too traumatized. I think no big deal.

Next ...

That's cool you think it's okay for guys to throw sex toys around at students. Maybe you're into that kind of stuff. But it's the wrong place. Go be a tasteless scum bag in Pattaya with all the other slobs. And I don't think most Thai's will appreciate it. In the real world, the actions of other foreigners in Thailand also reflect other foreigners that live here.

• Like 1

Next ...

That's cool you think it's okay for guys to throw sex toys around at students. Maybe you're into that kind of stuff. But it's the wrong place. Go be a tasteless scum bag in Pattaya with all the other slobs. And I don't think most Thai's will appreciate it. In the real world, the actions of other foreigners in Thailand also reflect other foreigners that live here.

You are quite insulting. It was a prank. I wouldn't do it but I don't think it's a big deal and I think people who do think it's a big deal are the people with sexual problems.

Next ...

You are quite insulting. It was a prank. I wouldn't do it but I don't think it's a big deal and I think people who do think it's a big deal are the people with sexual problems.
With all if your posts I would think you know thai culture is very conservative. Something like This is not okay. It's very degrading to them. Have you ever been to a university in Thailand ? If you have been you wouldn't be down playing this.

If you don't believe me. Watch. If the police get wind of this he will at minimum take the video down or get taxed heavily. Hopefully banned forever from Thailand.