Wanted man and his girlfriend shot behind Pattaya School

Rimmer

Wanted man and his girlfriend shot behind Pattaya School

shot-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--Early on Friday Morning a 19 year old man wanted for murder, and his 17 year old girlfriend were shot and seriously injured.

The shooting took place in Soi 2 off the Tepprasit Road in Jomtien behind the Aksorn School just before 7am and resulted in gunshot wounds sustained to the 17 year old girl and her 19 year old boyfriend, Khun Nattapong.

The girl was shot in her lower back and the bullet exited through her stomach. The male victim was shot multiple times in his upper body. Both were rushed to Hospital as Police began their investigation into the shooting.

They discovered that Khun Nattapong was wanted on two counts of murder according to an arrest warrant issued some years ago according to Police.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/149656/wanted-man-and-his-girlfriend-shot-behind-pattaya-school/#sthash.AB1AzpWP.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-11

So much for a couple of guys in another thread giving kudos to the Thai police for shooting a guy in the hip, unlike police in "another country."

I hope the girl didn't get it in the spine to wind up paralyzed.

The guy got it where police are trained to shoot - at the largest target called the "center of mass" which is the torso. I don't know how the guy survived multiple shots to the upper body, although I recall a guy taking 17 shots and living because every shot missed a vital spot.

But with all of the main veins and arteries not to mention the heart, if this guy lives he got really lucky. The vagus nerve is the main highway of life, passing signals from the brain to the heart and other vital organs. Break the connection and the guy is gone.

Seems like somebody with revenge on his mind was capable of finding the wanted murderer where the police were not! Street justice is the way forward sometimes, as for the girlfriend? Too bad but she would surely have known about her boyfriend being a wanted murderer and I guess that's the way it rolls

• Like 2

So much for a couple of guys in another thread giving kudos to the Thai police for shooting a guy in the hip, unlike police in "another country."

The guy got it where police are trained to shoot - at the largest target called the "center of mass" which is the torso. I don't know how the guy survived multiple shots to the upper body, although I recall a guy taking 17 shots and living because every shot missed a vital spot.

But with all of the main veins and arteries not to mention the heart, if this guy lives he got really lucky. The vagus nerve is the main highway of life, passing signals from the brain to the heart and other vital organs. Break the connection and the guy is gone.

So much for someone with such vast knowledge of the body's physiology being unable to read properly. The police didn't shoot them.

NeverSure didn't state that the police shot the man.

The guy got it where police are trained to shoot - at the largest target called the "center of mass.

hmm who can't read.tongue.png

• Like 2

COUPLE SHOT IN JEALOUSY INCIDENT
Click the link to watch this (and many other) TV news stories: http://www.pattayapeople.com/Crime-News/COUPLE-SHOT-IN-JEALOUSY-INCIDENT_1110201407
Pattaya Police were notified on the morning of Friday, 10th October by a nurse at Banglamung Hospital that 2 teenagers had been admitted to the emergency room with bullet wounds. Police officers were sent to the hospita...l and the scene of the incident on Thepprasit Road in South Pattaya. At the hospital, officers came across 19 year old Mr. Nattapong and 17 year old Miss Nattawan, both with bullet wounds to their stomachs and upper body. A friend came forward to state that earlier they were all part of a gang, dancing and drinking at the pub. When they left the pub, a gang of 8 male teenagers approached them on motorcycles and one man named Pee pulled out a gun and fired it continuously at the couple before fleeing the scene. At the scene of the incident outside a pub off Soi 2 near the boxing stadium, police found 20 spent bullet shells. Police believe it is a case of jealously as apparently, Pee used to date Nattawan. A report was made and police are now tracking down pubs that are operating illegally by allowing underage teenagers to drink in their premises. See More
Edited by petercool
adjusted type size

Nowhere does it say he was shot by police.

It says Police are investigating the shooting.

So much for someone with such vast knowledge of the body's physiology being unable to read properly. The police didn't shoot them.

Maybe, maybe not. Men in brown can change pretty quick into men in black around these parts!

I didn't get the impression the police did the shooting from the article in this thread?????

a 19 year old man wanted for murder

They discovered that Khun Nattapong was wanted on two counts of murder according to an arrest warrant issued some years ago according to Police.

So he murdered (allegedly) 2 people when he was 17 or so and was still on the street for 2 years or whatever?

police found 20 spent bullet shells.

Not many hand held weapons carry 20 bullets, did he swap mags?

The only reason he was shot was because he was going with a girl another teenager used to date

What is going on in this country? Is it getting worse, is the reporting getting better?........

Click the link to watch this (and many other) TV news stories: http://www.pattayapeople.com/Crime-News/COUPLE-SHOT-IN-JEALOUSY-INCIDENT_1110201407

Pattaya Police were notified on the morning of Friday, 10th October by a nurse at Banglamung Hospital that 2 teenagers had been admitted to the emergency room with bullet wounds. Police officers were sent to the hospita...l and the scene of the incident on Thepprasit Road in South Pattaya. At the hospital, officers came across 19 year old Mr. Nattapong and 17 year old Miss Nattawan, both with bullet wounds to their stomachs and upper body. A friend came forward to state that earlier they were all part of a gang, dancing and drinking at the pub. When they left the pub, a gang of 8 male teenagers approached them on motorcycles and one man named Pee pulled out a gun and fired it continuously at the couple before fleeing the scene. At the scene of the incident outside a pub off Soi 2 near the boxing stadium, police found 20 spent bullet shells. Police believe it is a case of jealously as apparently, Pee used to date Nattawan. A report was made and police are now tracking down pubs that are operating illegally by allowing underage teenagers to drink in their premises. See More

Personally,, I don't think anyone should relate this to Thailand.

This happens every day in just about every country in the world, more or less.

Take the woman out of the equation and the rate drops considerably.

It is not the women's fault however. Men, including myself, are basically stupid until it is too late to learn.

Did he say the Police shot him? Read it again - "where the police are trained to shoot". A reference to the area in which he was shot!

I didn't get the impression the police did the shooting from the article in this thread?????

And NeverSure's post does not say the police shot them either, jeez what is up with peoples reading skills these days!!

Personally,, I don't think anyone should relate this to Thailand.

This happens every day in just about every country in the world, more or less.

Take the woman out of the equation and the rate drops considerably.

It is not the women's fault however. Men, including myself, are basically stupid until it is too late to learn.

Oh dear, where to begin... clap2.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

17 year old GF... is it legal to have underage GF or the law is not applicable for locals?

It's legal to have a 17-year-old girlfriend. It's against the law to patronize a 17-year-old prostitute. The law applies to locals, as a Thai Senator found out many years ago. In his case, though, the girls were 14, so I guess there was more outrage.

17 year old GF... is it legal to have underage GF or the law is not applicable for locals?

It's legal to have a 17-year-old girlfriend. It's against the law to patronize a 17-year-old prostitute. The law applies to locals, as a Thai Senator found out many years ago. In his case, though, the girls were 14, so I guess there was more outrage.

Oh, let me guess... is it GF or patronization depends on the amount of money on your account, am I right? The only reason I asked is that if it would be 20-22 years old foreigner...

If there is a law, it MUST be applied in all cases... if there are many cases when it should be skipped, that means law is not perfect and must be updated/replaced. For example: in Czech Republic it's allowed to have sex from 15th but from the permission of parents.

I understand that new generation is very progressive and they start live much earlier but IMHO it should be forbidden and punished (as they do not understand the responsibility behind making babes).

Edited by GertrudeL

And NeverSure's post does not say the police shot them either, jeez what is up with peoples reading skills these days!!

Sorry to incurr your ire professor. Geez whats wrong with peoples tempers these days

Sorry to incurr your ire professor. Geez whats wrong with peoples tempers these days

Yes, you are right, Neversure didn't say the police shot him but in my opinion the two following sentences certainly implied he thought there was police involvement.

"So much for a couple of guys in another thread giving kudos to the Thai police for shooting a guy in the hip, unlike police in "another country."

"The guy got it where police are trained to shoot"

Geez what's wrong with peoples comprehension skills these days.