Do OUR looks matter?

YeahSiam

Yes of course looks matter, as well as personality, as well as wealth, attitude, age, you know. the normal things that human beings do, the only way you will find it difference in Thailand is if you pay for a prostitute, the same as if you pay for a hooker anywhere, she'll normally take you anyway, as long as you're paying the price she thinks is worth it, like the old Farang men I see with women 20-30-40 years younger, do you really believe that if it wasn't a financial contract she would be seen dead with him ?

No chance, she just happened to be born into a poor family, if different, there isn't a chance in hell she'd be with a Farang old enough to be her Father or GrandFather, anybody who thinks different is delusional.

Honestly, some of you guys seem so green

clap2.gifConsider another bloke (on this forum) who boasts of having had a "real" life in LOS, since 1990. He had the audacity to refer to me, as idioticcheesy.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Want? Maybe. Go for? Not usually. Women are nest builders. They more often than not will go for the male that can provide the most for them financially and socially.

Yeah i suppose they don't for those goodlooking men because only unattractive men can 'provide' financially?

Of course they matter. Look around, foreigners generally make a lot more than the average Thai guy, and are usually with unattractive women, despite having superior financial resources. A good looking 25 year old Thai guy in some job making half what a farang TEFLer makes generally will have a far better looking girlfriend than a much wealthier but unattractive foreigner.

• Like 1

Tell your +20years younger wife/gf you are bankrupt and see her reaction haha how long can she pay everything you usually paid for haha we are talking hours before you out from the house (her house hahah) and she out looking for a new old fart with cash again...

From what I've seen and heard most Thai women are just as attracted to good smells and cleanliness, but most important of all is a good heart [$$]..............

I agree with that. Smells are very important. My wife tells me none of her friends would consider going out with a man who eats cheese. biggrin.png She said it makes for the same kind of odor that uncircumcised men are famous for.

I have been playing around with Thai lady for 6 years now and I am not fit like I once was but I can pick up a thai I just need 1,000 thai bht and I am in be her a pro or a teacher

the thai lady all she like is that you have money and can take care of her not all but about 99% do so your thai lady is way of the make mate are you new to thailand I think you are if you believe your thai like I have said all a long you no when a thai lady is lies she opens her month and I am good with that to because I lie now like a thai lady

I have lean here the hard way but I have plenty of money and I am not going to give it all to a thai I will give her what I think is ok not what she what's me to like a thai would it is up to you .

self deleted my sarcastic response

Klaus ... you showed admirable restraint!

To georgemandm ... I have to say, that is one of the saddest posts I have read in a while, and believe me ... I have read a few.

Actually I feel sorry for you to have this mindset.

If I ever get that low, to my forum Mates here ... chuck me on the first outward bound flight from the Kingdom .. I don't deserve to be here.

• Like 1

The question however is......what did ur gfs comments, made you think about yourself. Looks or money ?

Hehehehe

I score OK on both so I win a stay of execution........for now

For now........yes.

I'm ugly & poor but I've never had a problem getting hot broads, I suspect my massive penis and good personality have something to do with it ? smile.png

Well, your personality is 5hite so you must have a huge dick.

Ohh .. another hot provocative perhaps lustful topic
all graduated wild boars who sing their equation of life!
a man is a man is a man
a woman is a woman of me-another man
out there are <deleted> - they only have to say the truth cause they all have pistola on hand

Generally speaking money is like a patch, inner side can have maggots and stinking smell

Poor can have adaptation on hand - a typical human trait, and same results of wealthy

...But sky is always bluer!

• Like 1

You're joking, right?

Of course looks matter. And not just with Thai women, either.

incredible that anyone would think otherwuse. Course its about looks and appearance.....

Pretty Woman's Face Is Just

Like Cocaine To Male Brain

http://www.rense.com/general16/prettywomansface.htm

Why Do Beautiful Women Date Ugly Men?

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith/26_dating_advice.html

Ah.. forgot to say

My friend pro-photo made its routine portfolio on prostitution, as usual

He told amazing things on walking bitches saw in three months of night shift, one I cannot forget is

Richies wants old ugly prostitutes, workers and 'midclass' wants makeup and dressed like superstar

You pick the opposite of what you have at home... (dream and fantasy lead the choice, advertisers know well)

But here is different, c'mon!

God, this is gonna run some.

Take cover

^ No kidding CH. I need to pull up my chair.....I stopped at your post. I had read enough.

Amazing that grown men worry about this stuff. Seems like grade school stuff. "Pass me a note, I think she likes me" or "What did she say, does she think I'm cute"

Lord.