Meeting other Posters.

NoshowJones

And who wants to meet an old fart like me?

Nobody in this world.

I'm all alone, rejected by everyonesad.png

Just waiting for the Good Lord to take me away, may be I'll meet somebody up there to talk to.

Crying, crying, crying, crying............................

Thank you so much Mr Trans.

But I have plenty of girls hugging me around.

Blokes to speak with, haven't got.

Trying to meet up with a few of you lot in Edinburgh fell through a few times. Next Summer? I am not invited for Christmas.

If any of you are ever in geneva, let me know, you can take me out for a couple of wines. I would like to put faces to names.

The only person i have ever met from here is Suega and his lovely wife on Chaweng Beach. Other members were supposed to join us but didn't. But that was way back.

My apologies

SC

No need, i probably would have been a no show too. You think a week is long enough to do and see lots of things and people but it's not!! And my mother's face!! Diggers? You're not going there to meet complete strangers?!!

I was surprised she had even heard of Diggers!!

Trying to meet up with a few of you lot in Edinburgh fell through a few times. Next Summer? I am not invited for Christmas.

If any of you are ever in geneva, let me know, you can take me out for a couple of wines. I would like to put faces to names.

The only person i have ever met from here is Suega and his lovely wife on Chaweng Beach. Other members were supposed to join us but didn't. But that was way back.

My apologies

SC

No need, i probably would have been a no show too. You think a week is long enough to do and see lots of things and people but it's not!! And my mother's face!! Diggers? You're not going there to meet complete strangers?!!

I was surprised she had even heard of Diggers!!

I'm surprised she knew we were strange. As always, mother knows best

SC

• Like 1

And who wants to meet an old fart like me?

Nobody in this world.

I'm all alone, rejected by everyonesad.png

Just waiting for the Good Lord to take me away, may be I'll meet somebody up there to talk to.

Crying, crying, crying, crying............................

Costas you're a good man, don't worry, I am sure Zuma loves you.

Can't say that i have,as my or their first ? is never do you post on the tvf.

Although i have a few friends who read the posts but never get involved,funnily enough they do joke about ubonjoe and costas (excuse me if misspelt) especially about the content of many of the mentioned posts.

Other than that they know that i am somewhat active here at times,and wonder why i bother for which i have no answer LOL.

i can only state that it's nice to be informed and share with others in on the whole a friendly atmosphere,clap2.gif to all.

If you were born in 1931, I imagine you look like an old man. As would Elvis, were he still alive.

Poss wasn't born in 1931.........smile.png

Neither was Elvis.

Correct, Elvis was born 1935........thumbsup.gif

I know, the same age as my father.

The last guy I met was the blether who was a sound guy - anyone know what happened to him?

Also met Felix Lynn and some others who knew who I was, despite my attempts at anonymity..

Have met quite a few over tbe years Some really good people and certainly not the stereotypes that some believe people to be

I've met UG....he looked scared to be honest....must have been my thousand yard stare.....

It wasn't scared. It was confused. I was trying not to let on that I could not understand a word that The Blether - your Scottish traveling companion - was saying.

• Like 1

Have met quite a few over tbe years Some really good people and certainly not the stereotypes that some believe people to be

I've met UG....he looked scared to be honest....must have been my thousand yard stare.....

It wasn't scared. It was confused. I was trying not to let on that I could not understand a word that The Blether - your Scottish traveling companion - was saying.

laugh.png , and if underwear was under the kilt..........w00t.gif ............laugh.png

Many of us are nothing like our TV persona smile.png , I think it fun that folk on the keyboard are perhaps scratching their head "wondering". The OP and me have met up and chatted, perhaps we don't agree on stuff here from time to time, BUT, our hearts are in the right place, eh Poss..?

From the bunch I've met, they were great guys, not a bad egg among them.....except possibly myself.

I've never flown on an earlybird flight out so fricken hungover before.

Many of us are nothing like our TV persona smile.png , I think it fun that folk on the keyboard are perhaps scratching their head "wondering". The OP and me have met up and chatted, perhaps we don't agree on stuff here from time to time, BUT, our hearts are in the right place, eh Poss..?

From the bunch I've met, they were great guys, not a bad egg among them.....except possibly myself.

I've never flown on an earlybird flight out so fricken hungover before.

When you and I meet..(IF)..........You will get a hug from me............thumbsup.gif

I was there as official translator....I make a mean banana pancake too!