My car has 5 wheels? HELP...

dagling

Just gave you a like on your OP.

Haven't laughed like that for a long time.thumbsup.gif

Thank you, but what is so funny? Something I don`t understand here, or is it funny that I ask about my wheel? The wheel must be there for a reason?

;-)

Edited by dagling

It's a spare tire. That's why we're laughing at you.

Sent from my LG-D858

i'd imagine driving such a large vehicle, especially across dams and through rivers, would tire the driver very much so why would someone want a spare tire! As the vehicle itself is already exhausted, i'd suggest what is needed is uppers not downers; just like this forum sometimes.

It's simple really......kind of like Ctrl/Alt/Delete on a QWERTY keyboard. In the case of the MU-X (different model I know) you stop, put into park "P" and keep the button pressed in, turn the ignition key off and on again quickly then reach over and pull the door lock switch on the passengers door. It may take some practice. whistling.gif

• Like 1

It's a spare tire. That's why we're laughing at you.

Sent from my LG-D858

Spare? For what? I already have 4 and 1 wheel I can not find out how works, so I think I have enough tires. Who wan`t to fill up the back seat with spare tires?

Ok, time out... we had a little fun biggrin.png

Mark my ;-) sign in the end of my post cheesy.gif

To lower the Spare Wheel:

post-80480-0-60846600-1413263412_thumb.j

(1) Assemble the 3 piece Jack Bar (photo #1)

(2) Insert the assembled Jack Bar into the into the hole on your rear bumper until it engages the catch (photo #3)

(3) Attach the Jack Wrench / Jack Handle (photo #2)

(4) Turn counter-clockwise and the Spare Wheel will begin to lower

Ha ha!

Almost as funny as the OP was my experience with the "fifth wheel" on my second hand Granvia....

On discovering a flat tyre one morning I duly lower and remove the spare, check that is has pressure, all good.

Remove the punctured wheel, go to line up the spare only to notice that the spare is a five lug wheel whereas the running wheels and hubs are 6 lug!! Great! A totally useless spare.

Check you spare if you have bought second hand!