PM Prayut tells Thai police to adhere to honesty and integrity in working

webfact

'Next 'The Teachers''- my wife has been quoted a ludicrous sum to ensure her daughter qualifies in the upcoming teacher's exam; the money is to passed under the table.

This is not a jokey post. I have paid for her through four or five years of study/training & now they are looking for a final pay-off.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Next 'The Teachers''- my wife has been quoted a ludicrous sum to ensure her daughter qualifies in the upcoming teacher's exam; the money is to passed under the table.

This is not a jokey post. I have paid for her through four or five years of study/training & now they are looking for a final pay-off.

Hidden camera/video then give copy to interim PM?

All he does is talk. What a national joke this man is.

I read in the news today that the government has abandoned the 10,000 Baht reward for refusing bribes - ALREADY cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Could it be that is was being used for corrupt purposes?

The government never proposed or set up the bonus system you're referring to. It was established by the police to reward their own and the RTP, not the government, have now abandoned the scheme.

That would be the same RTP that is under the command of the NCPO then? So much so that all the top cops that were not on the NCPO's list of 'friends' were transferred to 'inactive posts'?

If you think that the police are an independent force in Thailand, then you are dreaming.