Could Not Have Done It With Out Them!

CSX

My wife and I went to Thailand a few weeks ago. She was having a procedure done in Phuket Hospital. We thought we had everything prearranged. Even e-mailed everyone a week just before we left to make sure everything was still a go.

The plan was to fly to Phuket and some folks who we made arrangements with would pick up my wife at the airport as I had to fly on immediately to BK for a few days of business.

We get to Phuket Airport and sure enough Mike & Janese Ritchie from Australia of The Body Line Retreat were there to meet us. (you know how first impressions mean everything?) I felt very comfortable and knew that my wife was in good hands as I go to domestic to get a flight to BK.

When I got to BK and called that night (Janese's cell) and she informed me that the person we were dealing with at the hospital was moved to a different department and no one followed up on what he had arranged. (common for Thailand from what I was told) So my wife's procedure was not scheduled. Well, only with the great help of Janese was the procedure able to happen. Janese was able to switch another one of her clients that was scheduled for a procedure also that day. He was nice enough to move his date to the following day so my wife could get hers completed and still have the prescribed time to rest with doctor follow up before having to fly home.

This whole thing was time sensitive. We had no time to waste.

Janese got me the phone # to the hospital and room # that my wife was in and I was able to call her. She was supposed to be in the hospital for two days and she was let go a day early.

Mike and Janese Ritchie brought my wife from the hospital to their hotel in Panwa Beach to rest and relax until I could get there the following day. I caught up with my wife and we finished our stay with Mike and Janese at the Body Line Retreat .Mike drove us to the airport and we flew home.

I have to tell you that the help and care that my wife recieved from Mike and Janese was unimaginable. These people care, And it showed. As far as I am concerned Mike & Janese pulled off the impossible and they deserve the necessary recognition.

If anyone is considering having some medical procedure done in Thailand, you would be hard pressed to find any better than Mike & Janese Ritchie of Body Line Retreat for post medical care.

Their e-mail address is www.thebodylineretreat.com

Tell them Mike & Anna from Vegas said hi !!!!!

Edited by CSX

<snip>

No BS Donz.

The story is real. Sorry to disappoint you!

The hospital screwed up big time, Mike & Janese (because they work close with the doctors and hospital made it happen.)

When I called Janese that evening to see how my wife made out, you can't imagine how I felt being #1 in a foreign country ,#2 far enough away from my wife knowing I could not do anything. If the procedure did not happen on the day we got into Phuket, then there would not have been enough time for the post op care and follow up. These people pulled it off for me while I was in BK. In my book that means alot. Someone who takes care of me or my family is deffinately going to get a positive plug.

It was worth mentioning on the board for those looking for info.

My web site is <snip - URL deleted> were in Las Vegas.

Edited by Jai Dee

if it is true and not spam, it is a great story (I don't think it is spam after reading your other postings (bye the way anyone here needs hydraulic seals, loool).

My wife and I went to Thailand a few weeks ago. She was having a procedure done in Phuket Hospital. We thought we had everything prearranged. Even e-mailed everyone a week just before we left to make sure everything was still a go.

The plan was to fly to Phuket and some folks who we made arrangements with would pick up my wife at the airport as I had to fly on immediately to BK for a few days of business.

We get to Phuket Airport and sure enough Mike & Janese Ritchie from Australia of The Body Line Retreat were there to meet us. (you know how first impressions mean everything?) I felt very comfortable and knew that my wife was in good hands as I go to domestic to get a flight to BK.

When I got to BK and called that night (Janese's cell) and she informed me that the person we were dealing with at the hospital was moved to a different department and no one followed up on what he had arranged. (common for Thailand from what I was told) So my wife's procedure was not scheduled. Well, only with the great help of Janese was the procedure able to happen. Janese was able to switch another one of her clients that was scheduled for a procedure also that day. He was nice enough to move his date to the following day so my wife could get hers completed and still have the prescribed time to rest with doctor follow up before having to fly home.

This whole thing was time sensitive. We had no time to waste.

Janese got me the phone # to the hospital and room # that my wife was in and I was able to call her. She was supposed to be in the hospital for two days and she was let go a day early.

Mike and Janese Ritchie brought my wife from the hospital to their hotel in Panwa Beach to rest and relax until I could get there the following day. I caught up with my wife and we finished our stay with Mike and Janese at the Body Line Retreat .Mike drove us to the airport and we flew home.

I have to tell you that the help and care that my wife recieved from Mike and Janese was unimaginable. These people care, And it showed. As far as I am concerned Mike & Janese pulled off the impossible and they deserve the necessary recognition.

If anyone is considering having some medical procedure done in Thailand, you would be hard pressed to find any better than Mike & Janese Ritchie of Body Line Retreat for post medical care.

Their e-mail address is www.thebodylineretreat.com

Tell them Mike & Anna from Vegas said hi !!!!!

Are you an Aussie Donz? I thought (hoped) you were half something else. :o Much like those 20,000 Lebanese with Oz passports who have suddenly decided they want to live in Australia and get free transport here.

Amazing that an Aussie can complain about legal immigrants :D

Didn't quite a few other Aussies get "free" transport there :D

OK everyone... Donz has been chastised enough for his little slip(s)... :o

Can we please get back on topic now?

:D

Those "slips" as you so kindly put it , appear to be habitual. :D

Once every few months maybe, stop exaggerating. relax matey

Is Donz the guy that hilariously defended Sriracha Tiger Zoo without ever being there?

If so leave him alone, he's priceless!!

:o

Yes a family friend owns that Zoo, its my fiancee's fathers best mate, Its a top Zoo and all the bad reports are just people who have no life.

Are you an Aussie Donz? I thought (hoped) you were half something else. :o Much like those 20,000 Lebanese with Oz passports who have suddenly decided they want to live in Australia and get free transport here.

Amazing that an Aussie can complain about legal immigrants :D

Didn't quite a few other Aussies get "free" transport there :D

Not complaining Percy, commenting. And Australians can't be immigrants to Australia, legal or otherwise. :D

It's the $25 million+ free transport given to citizens who have chosen to live elsewhere that gauls.

(maybe complaining just a bit :D )

I know its hard for you all to admit it, but deep down you know the truth

What, that you are the lead singer of TISM?

what is tism

Did you ever listen to Triple J unearthed matey?