Koh Tao murders: Petition seeking new probe to be handed to PM David Cameron

webfact

The signatures are pretty much saying F U Thailand, we know you are no good and it is in fact time to pay. I think the signatures do represent something very significant. People can only take so much.
As the majority of esigs appear to be generated from a Thai language FB page..

I would suggest that it says something different than you suggest.

I do wonder why you in particular are against folk getting to the truth of the matter. Seems theres a near worldwide thought that the actual guy doing the murdering is still out there, yet you are happy to see a couple of guys swing when there are question marks.

I find your posts are either a wind up or your daft.........blink.png

Strange how wanting a trial equals wanting anything other than the actual facts to be revealed publicly to determine the guilt or innocence of the accused means that to you.

I think they have the killers. That doesn't mean I am sure.

I can tell by people's need to insult other members that they are using emotional arguments rather than facts.

Strange how anyone would be naive enough to think that a trial in Thailand equates to the actual facts being publicly revealed.

Facts are indeed presented and the defense may challenge them

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it really matters. No esigs from people that are not UK cits or residents have one iota of relevance to the topic.

Uhmmm... Really? One of the victims was from Jersey and last time I checked the Channel Islands are not a part of the UK. So are you really saying that esigs from friends and family of one of the victims who are also from Jersey have no relevance? I really disagree...

Although Jersey is not a part of the United Kingdom it`s residents are full British citizens.

Some recent info from CSI LA:

post-40333-14135304611847_thumb.jpgpost-40333-14135305005653_thumb.jpg

It seems this guy may have a history of rape ??? And it also appears that he lives near where the phone was discovered. Also some are saying he left the island just after the murders and returned after the Burmese were charged. Turn or untrue .... This guy should be DNA tested for sure !

• Like 2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1413530455.422645.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1413530495.322912.jpg

It seems this guy may have a history of rape ??? And it also appears that he lives near where the phone was discovered. Also some are saying he left the island just after the murders and returned after the Burmese were charged. Turn or untrue .... This guy should be DNA tested for sure !

Did you also happen to see her injuries from this attack. There are pictures that show clearly the stitched wounds that it is inferred were caused by his sting ray tip ring ? He is unusually large for a Thai gent...

Bravo to this young lady for coming forward. I wait in anticipation of many others who will hopefully come forward as these are not isolated incidences. Be interesting to see how far any if these complaints with the local police went . I could guess, of course.

The petition has reached it's goal of 100,000 signatures.

Yes and they are gathering at 10 Downing Street London as we speak https://twitter.com/bbcjersey

Wow... and tomorrow's news will be what? Two million esigs and mobs are gathering outside 10 Downing Street. That's Cameron's problem. Welcome to South East Asia.

If you choose to look at it that way then thats your right, fortunately however hundreds of thousands of people differ from you and when they see a barbaric murder of 2 innocent people and then the resulting investigation is plagued with cover ups and likely scape goats, they try do do something about it rather than sit and say oh well, welcome to SE Asia.

The murders have stirred emotions among all nationalities. If two young people on a paradise island with golden sandy beaches and blue ocean filled with beautiful coral, fish and sea creatures, then everyone's dreams have also died. This island doesn't deserve this' the islanders who work hard looking after the island and it's visitors don't deserve this. The families of the victims and their friends don't deserve this. Thailand doesn't deserve this. No one will rest until justice is served properly and the right people who committed the horrific murders are locked up, hung, lethally injected and go where they deserve to sit next to the devil in hell.

• Like 2

Over 80,000 signatures last time I looked.

And not 1 that matters. David Cameron has no authority to conduct any investigation in Thailand.

You don't know what the British Government could be doing to effect a fresh Investigation. And yes it matters to over 90,000, now people who believe in justice.

Edited by Thongkorn

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1413530455.422645.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1413530495.322912.jpg

Those wounds look remarkably like those of Mcanna

Thai Dictator gets a come uppence in Italy, totally unexpected, by anyone over Kho Tao!@

http://time.com/author/charlie-campbell/

Thailands military dictator General Prayuth Chan-ocha is facing fierce protestson his maiden trip overseas, with Thai exiles in Italy rallying Thursday against his May 22 coup, and an indignant crowd expected to gather in London on Friday to protest the botched investigation into thebrutal murder of two British backpackers on the resort island of Koh Tao.

This alone should prompt us all into referring to prayuth from now on as "dictator prayuth" Good nuff for Milan good nuff for moi.

all the smiles and mai pen rai s in the world can not conceal his true identity any longer as the dictator of Thailand. Man he had me bluffed for a while there too. Blinkers = off.

What country can honestly stand up and say they deal commercially with a dictatorship. He is bringing the world view of asia down and if I were Singapore for example I would be distancing myself completely from these bumbling idiots. BIB advised early on that Singapore was assisting with dna testing which also turned out to be untrue. Unless it was red bull heir boy working out of his Singapore condo kitchenette. Like that would even be out if the realm of possibility. Despicable.

"what country can honestly stand up and say they deal commercially with a dictatorship."

May I suggest, you take a look at US's tradepartners!!

Money make strange bedfellows!!rolleyes.gif

The petition has reached it's goal of 100,000 signatures.

So? Great they have 100,000 esigs that mean nothing in a court of law... and this isn't England.

How sad, another loser who misses the point of a petition all together, it does not matter if it means nothing in law, a petition raises awareness and media attention to the cause of fighting for justice, in that regard it has already done its job, anything else is a bonus

I haven't missed anything. Firstly and foremost anyone can be accused of anything. (even being a loser) Secondly: You erroneously assume that justice isn't being served according to you own personal prejudice. Your opinion has no basis in reality and certainly carries no weight in a court of law. Thirdly: You've not done your homework and have not read up on my opinions regarding this case. I can present my opinions as you can but they (the courts) can not accepted them as fact.

I hope this doesn't try your intellect.

Edited by Local Drunk

This case has made a few things clear about what we already knew about Thai justice or in fact the lack of, it also highlights the complete desperate adherence to face even at the expense of self respect and justice...

The other thing I have realised is that TV has quite a few prolific posters who are complete and utter crack pots, it is one thing having rose tinted specs on but another entirely when they are so far gone that they are acting as apologists for the Police Farce, quite disturbing really.....

You erroneously assume that justice isn't being served according to you own personal prejudice.

"...The investigation has been dubbed “a perfect job” by Thai police chief Somyot Pumpunmuang, but is in fact an “appalling mess” according to Felicity Gerry QC, a prominent British defense lawyer specializing in high-profile sexual-assault cases.

Her condemnation echoes those of Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Thailand’s forensics’ chief, the U.K. government and the victims’ families."

But what do highly educated and experienced Westerners (vs. mostly uneducated and famously, notoriously corrupt cops) know compared to your omniscience? What's the weight of 100,000+ people's opinions to your 1--100,000/1 in case you're a little bleary-eyed. Apply your little member quote to yourself for a change.

Ask me that same question in a few weeks... I'll still be right.

• Like 1

And in his weekly address PM Prayut today the eminent ex General stated: "I have a vision to make Thailand a developed nation by 2025" clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Best he starts thinking about how that's going to happen. He has now had 2 protests to witness in Italy and is obviously aware of the one in London today. The FO in London also issued a statement in Thai rebuking his version of the Summons of the Thai Ambassador. Its all falling apart and who knows how this is going to end, no doubt they will push ahead with a conviction of murder for the 2 Burmese guys but I truly hope not. Hannah and Davids parents, the Burmese guys and their family deserve better than this. The real killers have in my opinion already been exposed or at least associated closely to merit DNA tests. They only thing we can do is to keep on raising awareness and not let it go, a boycott of the Islands should be instigated via any medium possible.

You erroneously assume that justice isn't being served according to you own personal prejudice.

"...The investigation has been dubbed “a perfect job” by Thai police chief Somyot Pumpunmuang, but is in fact an “appalling mess” according to Felicity Gerry QC, a prominent British defense lawyer specializing in high-profile sexual-assault cases.

Her condemnation echoes those of Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Thailand’s forensics’ chief, the U.K. government and the victims’ families."

But what do highly educated and experienced Westerners (vs. mostly uneducated and famously, notoriously corrupt cops) know compared to your omniscience? What's the weight of 100,000+ people's opinions to your 1--100,000/1 in case you're a little bleary-eyed. Apply your little member quote to yourself for a change.

Thanks for helping me make my point. :-P

• Like 1

Thanks for helping me make my point. :-P

And a fine point at that sir