At last.......I got a Life

Costas2008

All the mod phones are all touch screens or swipe to answer, thats the easy part keeping the darn things charged for more than 10 hours is the difficult part.

When i saw the post i've got a life i thought you was leaving so i had to say goodbye lol.

I'm guessing you didn't create and post your OP on it?

You must be joking.....it's next to me on my desk, looking pretty at me.

It's the first steps of our lasting love affair.

The only problem is the wife keeps asking me to give it to her and she will give me hers.

No way, Hose..............this is my new life.

• Like 1

Have fun with your new toy....you can really drive your post count up now....

Thoughts from every room in the house....every mood - with instant pictures !!!!! Sadly - your life will never be the same - just ask Google.....

I'll miss your creative posts since smart phone keyboards seem to be made for pixies, gnomes, and fairies....

post-114384-0-95413500-1413469370_thumb.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think you should have stuck with buying a camera...

He did.

Just that the camera (s) he got had a phone attached to them.........................tongue.png

I'm guessing you didn't create and post your OP on it?

You must be joking.....it's next to me on my desk, looking pretty at me.

It's the first steps of our lasting love affair.

The only problem is the wife keeps asking me to give it to her and she will give me hers.

No way, Hose..............this is my new life.

Do not give it to her. It is yours and never should it be released from your grasp.

Diao, diao, as the Thais say (Wait, Wait)

I will get the camera in the very near future.

Can't get 2 lives in one go...................

Don't bother with a camera, these days they are redundant and more complicated than the phone. blink.png

I have a compact camera and video camera, just a few years old. We used to go out and I would be snapping and filming away for the family album.

Now don't need them anymore.

The kids have camera tablets and the wife a smartphone and they do all the snapping and filming.

I and my cameras are redundant.

sad.png

Then we will never hear from him for days as he tries to figure out how to operate that. I have a smartphone but my camera options/features make it look dumb. biggrin.png

No, no nothing will take me away from my beloved keyboard.

Just to update the members, I managed to set it up with wi-fi.

I've put my Email address in.

Now looking as to how to put this Thai Visa application in.

I'll let you know later as to my progress.

My first TouchPhone got last year, and I made sure it also had a keypad. (nokia asha300)

Pretty rare to find phones now that have both touch and keys.

We'd had a few different all-touchies, that the touchscreen fails within a year, and you are then s.t.u.c.k.

but good luck, and don't forget to make a future appt with doctor to separate your chin from your chest smile.png

• Like 1

Sadly by the time you figure out how to use it the damn thing will be obsolete as both iOS and Andriod will have been updated umpteem times, requiring you to get the latest all singing, dancing, picture taking, gaming, socializing phone which will have just enough differences to drive you finally to the brink of madness. Enjoy your new venture into the world of high-tech!

• Like 1

so the shop you purchased it from did not turn it on and set the time and date for you ?

I call bullshite.

Bought it at Tesco.

They just checked that it is working, after my request.

Don't just call.......eat it also.

Yeah when you first turn on a new phone you need to set the time/date/language which tells me they never got as far as slipping in a sim card.......

What did they check that was working other than the on/off button ?