Wedding In Bkk - Searching For A Nice Place!

Brideinbkk

Hello,

I am going to get married in Bangkok next January. And now we are looking for a nice place to have a party. We don´t want a "hotel ballroom wedding", if you know what I mean. We are more looking for a place in a garden....we already know Suanthip and Chakrabongse Villas.

Who knows another lovely place similar to them??

Thanks a lot!

OK, I got married a long time ago, but there does seem to be a lot of weddings and graduation celebrations at the King's park (Rama 9 Park behind Seri Center). This park is huge and very well kept as you would expect, but one caveat is that they don't allow alcohol in the park. As suggested above, the Rose Garden is also a good place.

I think you are looking for a place like MR Kukrit Pramoj House (go about half way down the page to see a description). The complex can be rented for both the ceremony and reception. It is located on a small soi (Soi Phra Pinit) that runs between Suan Plu and Narathiwiat. There are signs directing you to it.

I would imagine most wedding organizers are very familiar with it.

TH

Sound nice! Thank already! But I am still open to more recommendations! It does not have to be a special wedding location....as we are not going to get married there. We will have a ceremony in a church before. And we would like to have just a "normal" but nice party in the evening!

Thanks!!

I think you are looking for a place like MR Kukrit Pramoj House (go about half way down the page to see a description). The complex can be rented for both the ceremony and reception. It is located on a small soi (Soi Phra Pinit) that runs between Suan Plu and Narathiwiat. There are signs directing you to it.

I would imagine most wedding organizers are very familiar with it.

TH

I will go to Kukrit House tomorrow and have a look!!!