Thailand agrees to British police help over murders

Lite Beer

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The British police need to be vey careful.....remember what happened to the Saudi Diplomats the Saudi government sent to Thailand to investigate the diamond theft and cover up. They were murdered all 4 of them plus a Thai family.....a Thai police man was convicted of the murder of the family. STILL no convictions of anyone who murdered the Saudi diplomats......the Saudi government say it was the Thai police .

GOOGLE......'the saudi blue diamond and thai police'.

not enough blogging and social networking in that case then... even though it not a cure for all things, it can even be a curse, but without the internet community we will NEVER learn A LOT of things... it's often the only way to fight being made "shut up"... and it CAN be hugely powerful...

• Like 2

So Prayuth is saying Yes, and his mate is saying no..... Are they still connected on LINE or what?

I believe you'll find that Cameron didn't actually hear what he thought he heard and Prayut didn't say what Cameron thought he said. I think you'll find that Prayut said the British were welcome to send policemen or whoever they want, because there already was an agreement last week the Brits and Burmese could observe and there was no restriction on WHO that would be - but if they put one finger on the actual investigation, it will be smacked down.

Also, this is a VERY exclusive story by the French news agency that no other agency has.

We'll see.

Edited by wandasloan

The British police need to be vey careful.....remember what happened to the Saudi Diplomats the Saudi government sent to Thailand to investigate the diamond theft and cover up. They were murdered all 4 of them plus a Thai family.....a Thai police man was convicted of the murder of the family. STILL no convictions of anyone who murdered the Saudi diplomats......the Saudi government say it was the Thai police .

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

wai2.gif

Even though this is a good sign, showing that people and social media can make a difference, reading between the lines tells me they only want to check the DNA match and do a flimsy check on mistreatment. Firstly, 5 weeks or so should have been enough time to mess about with the samples and swap them to get a match; secondly, the rape could have happened post mortem what means the killer and the rapists are two pair of shoes. The article does not mention the shallow stab wounds on David's body, Sean with the bloody guitar and similar stab wounds is not mentioned, the fat bloke with the shark tooth ring is not mentioned, etc... I fear the case will continue to go south, because the questions that should have ben asked were not asked by the "diplomatic source" whoever that is... sad.png

I must respectfully disagree. I believe that UK has thrown down the gauntlet. The UK likely knows full well the who the perps are and who is covering up for them. My guess is they have the evidence to provide a far more plausible explanation. They have seen this movie far too many times.

The diplomatic language is very adamant if you can interpret it. And to have the UK PM corner the General at an international gathering is very telling.

UK is quite a few chess moves ahead of their cornered Thai counterparts.

Get it done.

SAS and Delta Force 6 Dream Team....and on station in a bar in Pattaya, just a boat ride away!!

There will be plenty of speedboat activity when Scotland Yard's finest are approaching.

I hope the missing two minutes of CCTV is still alive and well.

The Police bum guns will be taking a battering today.

Should have left the Hereford's finest bit where it was.

Oh... u did... Good lad wink.png

• Like 1

Except for a couple of posters here rolleyes.gif , I think you all can pat yourselves on the back (and others elsewhere) for pushing this tragedy into the worlds eyes to show what a circus LOS can be.

One thing we do know is the Brits will do all they can to prove or disprove what the BiB have come up with. Just hope the Brits bring their own top notch translator and are given access to persons the BiB have ignored for one reason or another whistling.gif .

Lastly there will be nooooooo under the table stuff for sure...clap2.gif

• Like 2

Even PC Somchai is not that stupid, that would be an act of war, Herefords finest would invade Koh Tao before nightfall if that went down.

Hahaha an other Brit that thinks they are still some super power.. the empire is gone. No invasion would ever happen. I stake my life on the fact that they would not invade and occupy Ko Tao. Maybe and that is a big Maybe kidnap the people responsible and bring them to trial in the UK but to be honest the odds are bad for that too.

I wonder why people think that these things would happen not even the gung ho Americans would do such a thing..

I think its more a case of wishful thinking.

I wonder if the UK police can claim nomsot´s fathers million Baht reward for proving he did it?

VERY GOOD COMMENT, I like that smile.png

P.S.: but "the others" must pay pack the 10 Million Baht they (speculatively) got for ............ yes !?

Edited by TTom911
  • Like 1

My rating for both David Cameron and General Prayuth Chan-o-cha has just stepped up a notch, very sensible approach by both men - they have done the right thing and IMO Thailand has restored "face"

Lets see how this pans out

Neither had any option really did they? One, an election coming up the other having just taken the country by force. Oh the irony.

Remember what happened when the Saudis tried to investigate the jewelry theft? It took years and some lives before they got it sort of sorted. Lets hope this one goes better.

How many remember General Chalor?

He is out of jail already if he actually spent any time there!

One rule if a Police general murders someone and is caught, another for a Burmese nobody.

The reactions on this site get even more hilarious. Firstly British involvement wont make a blind bit of difference. And secondly the rumour mongerers, amateur sleuths and know it alls of TV can never be satisfied. Many, rather scandalously, will not be happy until they see a Thai up for the crime. Then they can say I told you so and return to looking at the workd through the bottom of their lager glasses. However, i believe that day will not come for this crime, so get used to it.

SAS don't do arrests!! just removals

Even PC Somchai is not that stupid, that would be an act of war, Herefords finest would invade Koh Tao before nightfall if that went down.

Hahaha an other Brit that thinks they are still some super power.. the empire is gone. No invasion would ever happen. I stake my life on the fact that they would not invade and occupy Ko Tao. Maybe and that is a big Maybe kidnap the people responsible and bring them to trial in the UK but to be honest the odds are bad for that too.

I wonder why people think that these things would happen not even the gung ho Americans would do such a thing..

• Like 1

So Prayuth is saying Yes, and his mate is saying no..... Are they still connected on LINE or what?

I believe you'll find that Cameron didn't actually hear what he thought he heard and Prayut didn't say what Cameron thought he said. I think you'll find that Prayut said the British were welcome to send policemen or whoever they want, because there already was an agreement last week the Brits and Burmese could observe and there was no restriction on WHO that would be - but if they put one finger on the actual investigation, it will be smacked down.

Also, this is a VERY exclusive story by the French news agency that no other agency has.

We'll see.

Denial knows no obstacles does it.

• Like 1

SAS don't do arrests!! just removals

I heard tell that they have special cars with backseats that lift up, to hide the bodies in.

Thank you Mr. PM I knew in my heart Your a man of Honor, What you did to allow this to happen Has Shown The world Thailand is working toward the goal of an open Honest and relationship with the global community. Words alone can't say how this made me feel. No matter the results at least you opened the door. Then all this can stop. Also sends message to those that are corrupt no place to run no place to hide your days of same old same old have come to an end.

• Like 1

Very True, the UK Police force impact will be minimal, but they will be able to spot a liar and cover up from a 1000 yards, and of and when they do, it will be reported to the world.

That would be devastating for Thailand.

Will the world Believe the Thai Authorities or the British?

The reactions on this site get even more hilarious. Firstly British involvement wont make a blind bit of difference. And secondly the rumour mongerers, amateur sleuths and know it alls of TV can never be satisfied. Many, rather scandalously, will not be happy until they see a Thai up for the crime. Then they can say I told you so and return to looking at the workd through the bottom of their lager glasses. However, i believe that day will not come for this crime, so get used to it.

• Like 1

Thank you Mr. PM I knew in my heart Your a man of Honor, What you did to allow this to happen Has Shown The world Thailand is working toward the goal of an open Honest and relationship with the global community. Words alone can't say how this made me feel. No matter the results at least you opened the door. Then all this can stop. Also sends message to those that are corrupt no place to run no place to hide your days of same old same old have come to an end.

I'd wait a week or two before heaping praise on him

I can see denials being made by him today. He'll tell Thailand that Cameron is pleased with the investigation etc etc etc

I think i am wrong though, but it could happen

• Like 2

I can't tell if this is a sarcastic post or not.

• Like 1

Hopfully now with independent testing of the D.N.A. OF THE SUPECTS AND VICTIMS the TRUTH will come out. Could the police have planted D.N.A. on the victims? I am not an expert in such matters?

I'm betting they're sobbing into their pillows wishing they'd seen this international attention coming & wish they'd tried it.

After full coordination with the BKK police even their own countries provincial prosecution office threw their report back at them.

Heads will roll.

Where did the DNA samples go that proved the dna inside Hanna was from Asian men?

I am certain in went to a different lab than the Burmese samples

Nice turn of phrase - "inside", very sensitive - not.