I made a Thai girl smile today!

krisb

I am surprised to read a positive comment from you Krisb, but good luck to you.

Really??

I'm positive I'm positive.

If I'm not being, it's usually my reply to them, not me...I enjoy stiring once in a while I'll admit.

I'm one of the most easy going guys I know, except Bookman. He's a really nice chap that one, and not as orange as his avatar appears.

But thankyou for your well wishes, and hopefully I can spark someone to buy their partner a nice gift also for no particular reason.

Really??

If I'm not being, it's usually my reply to them, not me...I enjoy stiring once in a while I'll admit.

I'm one of the most easy going guys I know, except Bookman. He's a really nice chap that one, and not as orange as his avatar appears.

But thankyou for your well wishes, and hopefully I can spark someone to buy their partner a nice gift also for no particular reason.

SO!....are you reminding me it's my wife's Birthday this month? Did she call you or something?

• Like 2

Where can i hide this topic from my gf sheesh, good job she going away for 2 days tomorrow she only looks at the first 2 pages on here so hoping this topic will be on page 6 on her return.

All fun aside as the old adage goes (it's better to give than receive)clap2.gif

• Like 1

Kris the romantic.

Ok, old buddy, confess. We know something's up.

:)

Beer on tap had nothing to do with it.

I swear.

No she deserves some nice things. She's a good girl putting up with me.

• Like 1

good on you mate,

i agree with you,

i sometimes just look at my wife and feel how lucky i am,

big old softy i know, but,, thats the way it is,

the other year on valatines, my wife was looking at things in tesco,, and i said dont be bothering with all that,,,

i got out alone, and got her a teddy,flower, baloon and card, hit them in our feed shed,

valantines morning i was up before her,

got everything spread out on our veranda and went and did our pigs,

when she found them, she came to me in tears,, bless her,

jake

sorry to go off topic in your thread,

That's not off topic at all PJ.

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

I agree that people too often get caught up in the drudgery and routine of daily life, forgetting to remind that special someone how truly magnificent they are and how much they are valued and loved. Anything unexpected will do. Whether it is a gift, a look, a touch or a declaration of how much you admire and cherish them. Just make it unique to them, to show you are actually paying attention.

Exactly right. It doesn't take much effort at all and it means a lot to her.

i made my one smiling 7 month ago and the result is epected about the 16th of december and will make her even smile every day...

Nice one then!

Boy or girl?

My daughter is the 24th december, and wife is 27 december! ...it's hectic.

i made my one smiling 7 month ago and the result is epected about the 16th of december and will make her even smile every day...

Nice one then!

Boy or girl?

will be a boy-just hope he don't will be like his father,hence I actualy wanted a girl....

btw your daughter and your wife got birthday at this time or expecting a baby?

I *love* this thread!! It is good to not take all the wonderful stuff in your life for granted. My wife and I are in our 7th year together, and we still laugh out loud about the differences, and similarities, in our culture.

And Crazy chef 1, congrats and hope all goes very well for you and your family.

Really??

I agree Chris your real easy going

• Like 1

Nice one then!

Boy or girl?

will be a boy-just hope he don't will be like his father,hence I actualy wanted a girl....

Noooo more babies for a while, but I love my daughter she's a lovely little nappy filler.

I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a curse having everyones birthdays plus christmas together like that. It's just 1 big party!

Enjoy the arrival of your baby, thats a special present for christmas!

• Like 1

Nice one then!

Boy or girl?

Noooo more babies for a while, but I love my daughter she's a lovely little nappy filler.

I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a curse having everyones birthdays plus christmas together like that. It's just 1 big party!

Enjoy the arrival of your baby, thats a special present for christmas!

on a side note wifeys birthday is on the 5th,but for me no big party because it's beginning of high season though i have to work my a$$ off...

Krisp:

You're such a warm teddy bear of a guy. This is a side of you I never understood or fully appreciated. Who knew?????

Any thoughts about changing your avatar?

(just kidding)

Sure, tomorrow I will change the avatar.

Stay tuned...

Try depositing 1000 000 baht in to her account next time . Not only she will smile for a month and pour you a beer but you might even get some sex and breakfast in the morning

Sex AND breakfast for a mill???!!! What a deal.

I pretty much assumed it was an either/or sort of promotion at that price.

• Like 2