Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Of course we miss KdB, any side would miss a key player like him but we're getting on with business. Love to see how you lot would get on with Mo though

I heard something similar about coutinho and we all know how that panned out.

9 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

After winning 5-0 away your fans are chanting about us, says it all Chippy Tits

Chant is a piss take of Liverpool fans 'we beat City' euphoria while we won the trophies. Oh and a reminder that Sterling has won trophies by not staying at Liverpool because we know that hurts.

Chippy tits? Is that an example of that famous scouse humour?

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Yeah and we saw what happened to you in the CL final when he cried off the pitch. You became an English embarrassment and got shred to pieces 

Better to get there than never though. You fancy some then just cos you got a break tonight. I'd destroy you but you'd just wave your wand another blatant unfair competition practice by a city fan. Nothing new, bring it.

6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Gundogan was also extremely lucky his leg wasn't planted or today we'd be talking about a broken leg from Ralls atrocious late and high horror tackle. Deserved a red not yellow.

Just seen that, straight red any day of the week. As was Fosu- Mensah on Deeney yesterday....shockers. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Chant is a piss take of Liverpool fans 'we beat City' euphoria while we won the trophies. Oh and a reminder that Sterling has won trophies by not staying at Liverpool because we know that hurts.

Chippy tits? Is that an example of that famous scouse humour?

No, I just imagine you have a massive set of jugs, Chip Shop tea 7 days a week size fun bags. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Better to get there than never though. You fancy some then just cos you got a break tonight. I'd destroy you but you'd just wave your wand another blatant unfair competition practice by a city fan. Nothing new, bring it.

Bit unnecessary isn't  it R2D2! Play nicely or don't  post!

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The chant is about last season; just accept it and move on.

This season you are the team to beat and i have you down as favourites to win one of Premier or CL. We're not last season's team this season without kdb driving us.

alfieconn  posted August 16

I'm guessing this will be the first excuse they use this season !

Took a bit longer than i expected but i knew it would come ?

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Is my profile pic not there, it's a question mark on my system?

Yh it's been missing a while that.

I was referring to the poster though you know the one bob. You and another lad in skimpy briefs looked like you both were looking for a bit of full on contact.

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Yh it's been missing a while that.

I was referring to the poster though you know the one bob. You and another lad in skimpy briefs looked like you both were looking for a bit of full on contact.

Ah shit I need to sort that out.

Haha, I've only had one encounter with a lad in skimpy briefs, Dutch with massive legs. While I lived in Samui, only lasted 2 rounds. It was full contact, elbows were allowed. 

• Like 1

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Ah shit I need to sort that out.

Haha, I've only had one encounter with a lad in skimpy briefs, Dutch with massive legs. While I lived in Samui, only lasted 2 rounds. It was full contact, elbows were allowed. 

Ditch with massive legs. Sounds like Vvd.

I hope this rib injury heals quickly. Looking doubtful for some key games

10 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Ditch with massive legs. Sounds like Vvd.

I hope this rib injury heals quickly. Looking doubtful for some key games

Yeah, I thought it was precautionary, that's not good if it's worse.

Wonder what team will play on Wednesday, bit of a dilemma for Klopp. Play a strong side, keep momentum, make a point to beat them, Does that give us an advantage on the weekend?