Manchester City

mrbojangles

Mourinho's massive ego is such that he could never even understand what pressure is.

Yeah...............that's obvious by the way he throws his dummy out every time Real Madrid play Barcelona isn't ithuh.pngbiggrin.png

Mourinho's massive ego is such that he could never even understand what pressure is.

Yeah...............that's obvious by the way he throws his dummy out every time Real Madrid play Barcelona isn't ithuh.pngbiggrin.png

i think you'll find that he erupts everytime one of his players gets sent off which happens in every el classico!

i think you'll find that he erupts everytime one of his players gets sent off which happens in every el classico!

Which is not what people do when they are in total control of the pressure they're under.........regardless of the reasonclap2.gif

• Like 1

Which is not what people do when they are in total control of the pressure they're under.........regardless of the reasonclap2.gif

Is that why i see whiskey nose erupting perpetually on the touchline over the course of a season?

If he hasn't lost control then you'll concede its all part of his foul mouthed bullying tirades meant to pressurize the referee and linesmen into making poor decisions to benefit Utd....or put another way, gutter language mind games? And gets away with it cos he's a "Sir"

Anyway, shouldn't you be at school sumrit?

Well you are all pretty adamant that he will join City at the end of the season,we will see jap.gif i personally think Mancini will be given another year.

I hope so anyway giggle.gif

Looking to the future i would love to see MandM face each other in the premier league,with both there touchline histronics that would be a match in itself.

I agree that Mancini should be given another year, but can loadsamoney Middle Easterners [have to be careful with the racial streotyping lest P(olitically) C(orrect) P(olice) C(onstable) plod bans me!]* avoid the fatal attraction of the world's second or third hottest manager? I think maybe not.

*Afterthought - that wasn't meant to be a dig at you MrBo - just at the institution of Political correctness.

I dont think Mourinho will come.

I would prefer Mancini be given another year.

If there is going to be a replacement, I would say Pep Guardiola more likely than Mourhinho.

It makes me laugh the crap that some people spout off on here!! Nasri wont be here next year???Who dreamt that up?

And United havent spent significant amounts of money over the years???? LOL!!

Is that why i see whiskey nose erupting perpetually on the touchline over the course of a season?

If he hasn't lost control then you'll concede its all part of his foul mouthed bullying tirades meant to pressurize the referee and linesmen into making poor decisions to benefit Utd....or put another way, gutter language mind games? And gets away with it cos he's a "Sir"

Carmine,I thought we were discussing the ability of Mourinho to control the pressure, not Man U or SAF (I certainly never mentioned them), but I should have known it wouldn't take you long to try and turn the debate into your usual snipe at SAF. Well that's fine by me.

Firstly, as others have pointed out here, statistically, your 'poor decision' comment is quite simply a lie. Secondly, ALL managers rant on the touchline but SAF actually stays in his seat more than most.

During the life of the Premiership SAF has made Man U the most successful and consistent club ever in the history of English football. No other club has achieved that level of consistency for TWENTY YEARS. Even Liverpool's golden years in the 70's and 80's come a poor second.

And all achieved will money produced within the club by footballing achievements sales,etc. Not one single penny donated by a Russian, Arab, or any other kind of sugar daddy.

I assume your 'whiskey nose' jibe was suggesting SAF is always drunk? I don't know if he is or not, but if he is capable of being the best manager ever, producing the best teams in the country consistently capable of beating all the rest for twenty years, all while (in your eyes) being drunk, then just how good is the man. Just how much better would he have been if he was tee total?

Of course, like all successful teams, at some point we'll decline and go back in the pack (as Liverpool have done, and we did in the 70's) but I'll take SAF and Man U just as they are, warts and all. And if you were honest, if it had been your team in Man U's position for the past twenty years you would as well.

In case you hadn't noticed, the schools are closed for the summer holidays, although I'm sure I could get a classroom opened up, but only if you were the pupil. I could certainly teach you a thing or two about football................................................and manners.smile.pngsmile.png

• Like 2

Now you've surrendered the league title are you gonna play some of the kids from your famed academy?

Time to give them some vital experience before next season.

Surely you agree?

We haven't secured second yet smokes. Arsenal could overtake us if we continue to slip up. Also, a lot of the really good young ones are out on season long loans to get experience. But I agree, once second place is secured, we should try out a few of the youngsters who are available.

Now you've surrendered the league title are you gonna play some of the kids from your famed academy?

Surely you agree?

We haven't secured second yet smokes. Arsenal could overtake us if we continue to slip up. Also, a lot of the really good young ones are out on season long loans to get experience. But I agree, once second place is secured, we should try out a few of the youngsters who are available.

Out of interest who are all these "really good young ones that are on season long loans"

I dont think Mourinho will come.

I would prefer Mancini be given another year.

If there is going to be a replacement, I would say Pep Guardiola more likely than Mourhinho.

It makes me laugh the crap that some people spout off on here!! Nasri wont be here next year???Who dreamt that up?

And United havent spent significant amounts of money over the years???? LOL!!

Mate united did not outspend city until 1997 season, yes we have bought big at times but money generated from inside the club, once united became successful we generated more income, hence buying the better players that came available.

Look at www.transferleague.co.uk you will see that for the amount of tittles we have won we have spent on average 8.865m per season, on the other hand you chelsea and liverpool have spent more.

"When they went further clear of us, I actually wanted to cry and I haven't done that or felt like that in years. Football is full of emotions. You get angry and happy but I have never wanted to cry before."

Micah Richards

"When they went further clear of us, I actually wanted to cry and I haven't done that or felt like that in years. Football is full of emotions. You get angry and happy but I have never wanted to cry before."

Micah Richards

So what Red? At least it shows he cares. Have you posted that in attempt to tray and take the Mickey?

yes we have bought big at times but money generated from inside the club

Totally irrelevent nev. I've said it time and time again. Get over it, it is of absolutely no relevance whatsover how you got the funds. Why should it make a difference? Or are you saying only clubs with big merchandising and gate receipts should be allowed to challenge for the honours?

You could even say that as we have to balance the books for FFP, all of our dosh has been generated by the club. Thankyou Etihad etc. etc.

Micah Richards

So what Red? At least it shows he cares. Have you posted that in attempt to tray and take the Mickey?

No no no ,,,,not me occifer!! clap2.gif I agree kind of sweet isn't it bless him ....i actually feel sorry for him.

Surely you agree?

Out of interest who are all these "really good young ones that are on season long loans"

Here's some of them.

John Guidetti is a great prospect currently at Feyenoord, scored something like 18

Vladimir Weiss is at Espanyol

Ryan McGivern at Bristol City

Alex Nimely at Coventry

Greg Cunningham at Nottingham Forest

Abdul Razak at Brighton.

Carmine,I thought we were discussing the ability of Mourinho to control the pressure, not Man U or SAF (I certainly never mentioned them), but I should have known it wouldn't take you long to try and turn the debate into your usual snipe at SAF. Well that's fine by me.

Firstly, as others have pointed out here, statistically, your 'poor decision' comment is quite simply a lie. Secondly, ALL managers rant on the touchline but SAF actually stays in his seat more than most.

During the life of the Premiership SAF has made Man U the most successful and consistent club ever in the history of English football. No other club has achieved that level of consistency for TWENTY YEARS. Even Liverpool's golden years in the 70's and 80's come a poor second.

And all achieved will money produced within the club by footballing achievements sales,etc. Not one single penny donated by a Russian, Arab, or any other kind of sugar daddy.

I assume your 'whiskey nose' jibe was suggesting SAF is always drunk? I don't know if he is or not, but if he is capable of being the best manager ever, producing the best teams in the country consistently capable of beating all the rest for twenty years, all while (in your eyes) being drunk, then just how good is the man. Just how much better would he have been if he was tee total?

Of course, like all successful teams, at some point we'll decline and go back in the pack (as Liverpool have done, and we did in the 70's) but I'll take SAF and Man U just as they are, warts and all. And if you were honest, if it had been your team in Man U's position for the past twenty years you would as well.

In case you hadn't noticed, the schools are closed for the summer holidays, although I'm sure I could get a classroom opened up, but only if you were the pupil. I could certainly teach you a thing or two about football................................................and manners.smile.pngsmile.png

Arrrh calm down sweetpea.....didn't realise you were such a delicate wallflower. i think i'm going to crying.gif

Its happened...................................

post-19542-0-50157600-1334206684_thumb.j

It's ok. Last night we got our preferred method of transport back.

post-19542-0-88827800-1334206159_thumb.j

Up up up in the clouds-come down to earth and reality City have blown it-whats another year LOL LOL

wai.gif

Edited by petermik

Now you've surrendered the league title are you gonna play some of the kids from your famed academy? Time to give them some vital experience before next season. Surely you agree?
Must be diificult call - like taking the Honda Click on road trip when you've got a garage full of Ferraris that go out of tune if you don't drive them regularly. Edited by SantiSuk

Its happened...................................

post-19542-0-50157600-1334206684_thumb.j

It's ok. Last night we got our preferred method of transport back.

post-19542-0-88827800-1334206159_thumb.j

Up up up in the clouds-come down to earth and reality City have blown it-whats another year LOL LOL

wai.gif

And I see your are just as much a RAG as the rest.

Surely you agree?

Here's some of them.

John Guidetti is a great prospect currently at Feyenoord, scored something like 18

Alex Nimely at Coventry

Abdul Razak at Brighton.

Good try!! but barring the highly rated Guidetti the others are just average players who will never get much of a chance at your club if any chance....not highly rated either.

Here's some of them.

Alex Nimely at Coventry

Abdul Razak at Brighton.

Good try!! but barring the highly rated Guidetti the others are just average players who will never get much of a chance at your club if any chance....not highly rated either.

Thanks for your proffessional opinion on some of our future talent. Not bad for someone who hasn't even seen them play.

I doubt you have either! coffee1.gif especially with the highly rated tag...Razak couldn't even get a game at.... Coventry was it?

Weiss is crap and 22 not young as you have told me before.