Manchester City

mrbojangles

Well on the balance of play we deserved to get nothing out of this game.

Cr@p against Wigan and cr@p again today.

Great goal by Nasri, then anonymous for the rest of the game. They need to get rid of him in the summer. For me Dzeko was p!ss poor, another one who can go.

We need an upgrade on both Barry and Clichy.

I think we should go for Baines. Very good defender with great dead ball skills, ie corners!!

For me Baines, Isca and Cavani are needed

Yep about Nasri

Yep about Dzecko

Yep about Barry

Do you not think we need a top class left back, BOJ?

Clichy is ok, I am certainly not advocating we get rid, but he has been culpable for too many goals this year ( remember his disaster V United!!)

And today got caught out by a guy who was only 70% fit!!

For me, the players to get rid include Dzeko, Nasri, Sinclair, Kolarov, . I am on the fence with Garcia.

I think give new contracts to Lescott and Barry, as squad players, not as first team regulars. Sadly I think Tevez will go , though I would prefer to keep him.

Great goal by Nasri, then anonymous for the rest of the game. They need to get rid of him in the summer. For me Dzeko was p!ss poor, another one who can go.

I think we should go for Baines. Very good defender with great dead ball skills, ie corners!!

Yep about Nasri

Yep about Dzecko

Yep about Barry

Do you not think we need a top class left back, BOJ?

Clichy is ok, I am certainly not advocating we get rid, but he has been culpable for too many goals this year ( remember his disaster V United!!)

And today got caught out by a guy who was only 70% fit!!

For me, the players to get rid include Dzeko, Nasri, Sinclair, Kolarov, . I am on the fence with Garcia.

I think give new contracts to Lescott and Barry, as squad players, not as first team regulars. Sadly I think Tevez will go , though I would prefer to keep him.

I wouldn't give Lescott or Barry new contracts personally, I'd sooner off load if we can get something for them. Yes, I agree we need a top class left back but to me Clichy would be a good squad player. We had the best defence in the division up until today and so only needs tinkering with a tad.

IMO, we have been let down this season through not scoring as many goals as we did last year and so we need quality fire power up front. Today proved that we are currently relying on Aguero and suffer when he's out (along with Silva). Think you maybe right about Tevez which is a shame.

I don't know what money Sinclair is on but it may prove to be a stumling block in offloading him

They won't listen jack, they will use some excuse about the weather being better for City. Oh wait, they did laugh.png

These are official figures gained through the Freedom of Information Act which said 12,000 United fans turned up for their 19th title parade and yet 60,000 turned up for City's FA Cup parade. United should have paraded it in London. laugh.png

• Like 1

Yawn......

So you can tell me for certain, that every City fan that turned up was from 'Manchester'....

How do you know that only 10000 of yours were from Manchester and, all of ours were....? You don't sad attempt this lads, and from The Daily Fail too..

#must try harder

redrus

Yawn......

So you can tell me for certain, that every City fan that turned up was from 'Manchester'....

How do you know that only 10000 of yours were from Manchester and, all of ours were....? You don't sad attempt this lads, and from The Daily Fail too..

#must try harder

Actually red, if you bothered to read the article, the information wasn't from the Daily Mail, it was from the Manchester Evening News. You know, that paper from Manchester, who obtained the figures through the freedom of information act. There is no conspiracy here, just pure official figures

#must try harder to rebuff thumbsup.gif

Yawn......

#must try harder

Actually red, if you bothered to read the article, the information wasn't from the Daily Mail, it was from the Manchester Evening News. You know, that paper from Manchester, who obtained the figures through the freedom of information act. There is no conspiracy here, just pure official figures

Whats to rebuff mate, you (or Jack) sourced it from The Daily Mail......... That is of no consequence though....

So, I ask again, wherever the figures are from, how do you know, repeat question...??

redrus

Yawn......

#must try harder

Whats to rebuff mate, you (or Jack) sourced it from The Daily Mail......... That is of no consequence though....

So, I ask again, wherever the figures are from, how do you know, repeat question...??

redrus

It is of consequence, cos you made it so. You stated the Daily Fail as if the source was a problem. I simply stated that they got it from the Manchester Evening News.

Anyway, WRT where the people are from we'll never know for sure but it was on a monday night, so a bladdy good guess that they were locals, or at least a very high %. And what was the % of locals for your low key parade? Whatever way you want to slice and dice it, 12,000 United Vs 60,000 City fans is a pretty dismal turn out.

What's the problem there? Couldn't handle Balotelli, Nasri should leave, Dzeko has played his last game. Tevez is uncertain.....geez I hope they don't go for Baines, he's a good player........at the moment. biggrin.png

Yawn......

#must try harder

redrus

It is of consequence, cos you made it so. You stated the Daily Fail as if the source was a problem. I simply stated that they got it from the Manchester Evening News.

Anyway, WRT where the people are from we'll never know for sure but it was on a monday night, so a bladdy good guess that they were locals, or at least a very high %. And what was the % of locals for your low key parade? Whatever way you want to slice and dice it, 12,000 United Vs 60,000 City fans is a pretty dismal turn out.

Thank you for answering my question. wai2.gif

redrus

Happy enough with the result and performance but we really need to put games like these to bed much earlier. Had plenty of chances to do it.

One of the commentators mentioned that we have scored a goal in the last 48 consecutive home games, which is a club record.

Singing amen to MrB and J&D about Dzeko and Barry out the door. Nasri has improved a little lately but how long can that last ? I thought Clichy put in a decent performance last night. I too hope Tevez stays and he has appeared more fit and purposeful over the past month. But who can say what Carlitos will do ? He doesn't even know himself.

Can you say Falcao ? I much prefer him to Cavani, though Cavani is a helluva player. Falcao is more consistent and more physical. Can score from in and out of the area. Great with his head. With Falcao, Aguero, Silva and Yaya....w00t.gif

Singing amen to MrB and J&D about Dzeko and Barry out the door. Nasri has improved a little lately but how long can that last ? I thought Clichy put in a decent performance last night. I too hope Tevez stays and he has appeared more fit and purposeful over the past month. But who can say what Carlitos will do ? He doesn't even know himself.

Can you say Falcao ? I much prefer him to Cavani, though Cavani is a helluva player. Falcao is more consistent and more physical. Can score from in and out of the area. Great with his head. With Falcao, Aguero, Silva and Yaya....w00t.gif

Personally I prefer Cavani. I think his style of play is more in keeping with how we play. Both are overpriced though.

I hope they sell Nasri, for me his attitude is all wrong. Showboating again yesterday in front of our 18yd box, and lost the ball. I hope they get rid and buy Isca. He is a fabulous player.

I hope they get rid and buy Isca. He is a fabulous player.

I presume you mean Isco. I must admit that I have read the paper talk and the hype but don't know too much about him and haven't really seen him play. How do you think he will fit in jack? As in what formation WRT Toure, Silva, Milner or is he simply a direct replacement for Nasri?

I presume you mean Isco. I must admit that I have read the paper talk and the hype but don't know too much about him and haven't really seen him play. How do you think he will fit in jack? As in what formation WRT Toure, Silva, Milner or is he simply a direct replacement for Nasri?

I haven't seen Isco much either. I haven't heard anything but positives. I suppose he's sure to move, unless Malaga works a miracle regarding their ban. Arsenal is supposed to be in the bidding as well, amoungst, I assume, many others.

Yes Isco. He is a midfielder with lots of flair, who can deliver a ball, I believe far better than Nasri. Better corner taker too. He can play on the wing but primarily he would be a replacement for Nasri. I just think he is a young player, who seems to enjoy playing. Compare to Nasri who seems to be a bit moody, seems distant from the fans and I believe is out and out lazy. We need players next year who want to win and want to play and are prepared to battle for 90 minutes, whether they are playing United or Sunderland.

Yes Isco. He is a midfielder with lots of flair, who can deliver a ball, I believe far better than Nasri. Better corner taker too. He can play on the wing but primarily he would be a replacement for Nasri. I just think he is a young player, who seems to enjoy playing. Compare to Nasri who seems to be a bit moody, seems distant from the fans and I believe is out and out lazy. We need players next year who want to win and want to play and are prepared to battle for 90 minutes, whether they are playing United or Sunderland.

Interesting. I might try and find some youtube footage later. WRT your last point. Fully agree. We lost it this year by not beating the so called "lesser" teams and that is down to not having the will to battle instead of just upping their game for the big games.

A big round of applause for Pablo Zabaleta !!clap2.gif The hardest working man in show business. Following up on Jack's comments about some City players not fully committed, if they were all like Zabaleta we'd have zero concerns.

• Like 1

I read today something about City being interested in Brendan "Foot In Mouth" Rodgers.

What would you say to having him replace Mancini? He may be intererested in a move to a bigger club where he is guaranteed some kind of European footy for the foreseeable seasons?

• Like 1

I read today something about City being interested in Brendan "Foot In Mouth" Rodgers.

What would you say to having him replace Mancini? He may be intererested in a move to a bigger club where he is guaranteed some kind of European footy for the foreseeable seasons?

NO way. As much as Mancini makes me nuts at times, I'd stick with him over Rodgers. I don't put much stock in that rumor anyway.