Manchester City

mrbojangles

Man among boys ? 4fs he's just thrown all his prams out of the toy box over a birthday cake .> w00t.gif <

I hope he stays cos the ribbing he gets from the terraces will be brilliant. laugh.png

"I hope he stays cos the ribbing he gets from the terraces will be brilliant."

if oppostion fans throw birthday cake at him will he cry "racism" of pick it up and eat it?

I can certainly see big Happy Birthday banners, everywhere he plays.

• Like 1

Wouldn't be at all surprised if fans start singing happy birthday to him at every game. He's made himself look such a buffoon, it'll be hilarious.

Thats a bloody great idea.....

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday you ungrateful barsteward

Happy Birthday to you........

redrus

Aww the poor lad just wants more attention & a job at City when he hangs up his boots ,flowers for his missus & his mum402.gif ,but not a penny more for himself ,I think he needs commending for his selflessness.post-4641-1156694083.gif

Maybe the birthday cake was not the problem. Just a symptom of an underlying dissatisfaction.

Seem to remember him a few weeks back saying himself and other African footballers don't get fully recognised as world class players.

Something's obviously bothering him.

We'll have him at Chelsea if he wants to come to London.

Aww the poor lad just wants more attention & a job at City when he hangs up his boots ,flowers for his missus & his mum402.gif ,but not a penny more for himself ,I think he needs commending for his selflessness.post-4641-1156694083.gif

Now Mary, I ain't seen many other Liverpool fans jumping on the Yaya is the anti-Christ bandwagon. Maybe they recall that about this time last summer they were ready to feed your Golden Boy Suarez to the pigs.biggrin.png

Yaya Toure, 31 yo and not getting any younger, disrespected and dreadfully upset at not being congratulated on his birthday, now reaffirms he'd love to finish his career at Barcelona!

Perhaps he should be questioned about his lack of respect to his club and their fans.

If he feels he is treated like a commodity, he may well have a fair point.

Works both ways.

Now Mary, I ain't seen many other Liverpool fans jumping on the Yaya is the anti-Christ bandwagon. Maybe they recall that about this time last summer they were ready to feed your Golden Boy Suarez to the pigs.biggrin.png

Commendations all round then.wink.png

• Like 1

we made suarez train with the reserves. and he deserved it.

i don't think yaya is the antichrist, he's just a bloody spoiled idiot.

Man among boys ? 4fs he's just thrown all his prams out of the toy box over a birthday cake .> w00t.gif <

I hope he stays cos the ribbing he gets from the terraces will be brilliant. laugh.png

"I hope he stays cos the ribbing he gets from the terraces will be brilliant."

if oppostion fans throw birthday cake at him will he cry "racism" of pick it up and eat it?

Probably depends on whether it is chocolate or notbiggrin.png

To fellow Blues. Have you seen the Pellegrini and Khaldoon (spell check) interviews on City website...well worth 30 minutes of your time.

Pellegrini charming as ever..think id probably admire him if he was manu manager.

As for Khaldoon, what an interesting articulate man who really spreads his enthusiasm to others. The future sounds very rosy indeed.

To fellow Blues. Have you seen the Pellegrini and Khaldoon (spell check) interviews on City website...well worth 30 minutes of your time.

Pellegrini charming as ever..think id probably admire him if he was manu manager.

As for Khaldoon, what an interesting articulate man who really spreads his enthusiasm to others. The future sounds very rosy indeed.

Watched part one the other day BB, gonna watch part 2 later. I like the way Khaldoon runs the club, he is always giving interviews with updates on how things are progressing but also as you point out, you can feel the enthusiasm in his voice.

• Like 1

Post removed. Please start a new topic if you wish to pursue that particular subject matter. wai.gif

So we can't discuss Manchester City finances on the Manchester City forum?

Edited by mrbojangles

Post removed. Please start a new topic if you wish to pursue that particular subject matter. wai.gif

So we can't discuss Manchester City finances on the Manchester City forum?

This isn't a Man City Forum, it's just a Man City Topic within the Football Forum but yes, we can discuss City finances and have been doing exactly that for several weeks but you keep on trying to take it down a totally different political route. You obviously have a personal agenda and so I have asked you several times to start your own topic on the subject but as of yet you haven't.

If you are going to say "Pellegrini" then you should say "Al Mubarak".

But in actual fact the money man is "Al Nahyan".

I reckon there could be a coup d'etat coming on the City thread at this rate.

I suspect civil disobedience will be tolerated for only so long before a brief confinement is in order.

Probably not in the same cell with Yingluck.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1