Manchester City

mrbojangles

Seems 'Bobby Manc' is being linked with Lazio and Southampton after leaving Galatasaray. With the imminent departure of several 'English' players from Man City, will they have "5 home grown players"?

Manchester City will be required to name only five home-grown players in a reduced 21-man squad for next season's Champions League.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27798163

Great news. The less math the better.

When did they reduce it to 21? I thought in addition to the record breaking fine we got handed rolleyes.gif we were told we could only submit 23 players.

Kolarov has just signed a new 3 year deal facepalm.gif

Not fond of Kolarov are you MrB ?

He's just ok to me jelly. Nothing special, bit too greedy and takes a shot too often when there is nothing on.

However MrB, looking at whats going on down at chav central and the quality they are buying in you lot will need to strengthen for next season won't you. Mindyou, if you don't then Mourinho really will have no excuses left for not winning the league.whistling.gif

He's just ok to me jelly. Nothing special, bit too greedy and takes a shot too often when there is nothing on.

Agreed with that, though I love those whipped in crosses from the left. I thought he tracked back a little better this past season as well.

He does like to let 'em go from distance though. Did he score even one goal with one of those rockets ? If so I don't remember it. Some of them might still be orbiting the moon.

However MrB, looking at whats going on down at chav central and the quality they are buying in you lot will need to strengthen for next season won't you. Mindyou, if you don't then Mourinho really will have no excuses left for not winning the league.whistling.gif

Come come Carmine. Mou always has excuses left.thumbsup.gif

Agreed with that, though I love those whipped in crosses from the left. I thought he tracked back a little better this past season as well.

You are right jelly. He did track back more this season and if he concentrated more on whipping in crosses, I'd be a lot more happy with him. Hopefully he has a clause in his contract that states he can only have one shot for every three crosses he puts in tongue.png

• Like 1

Yeah Carms, I suppose every team needs to strengthen each year and in particular for us, it's at the back this year.

• Like 1

Sagna reportedly has signed on the dotted line.

Yes confirmed on BBC and sadly it can only be about money.

Sadly ? What's it supposed to be about ? He's done his part at Arsenal and he's moving on. Always the gnashing of teeth about money.facepalm.gif

Sagna reportedly has signed on the dotted line.

Sadly ? What's it supposed to be about ? He's done his part at Arsenal and he's moving on. Always the gnashing of teeth about money.facepalm.gif

Because you are the club that overpays.

Get over it.

Get over it.

Bit harsh that. We are not the only club who pays big money and I doubt Sagna will be one of the big money men. In the Prem top ten highest paid, whose the top earner?

That'll be Wayne Rooney.

Whose second? That''ll be RVP.

Third and fouth are Toure and Aguero

Chelsea have Torres, Terry, Hazard

Arsenal have Ozul

Liverpool have Suarez

Get over it.

Bit harsh that. We are not the only club who pays big money and I doubt Sagna will be one of the big money men. In the Prem top ten highest paid, whose the top earner?

That'll be Wayne Rooney.

Whose second? That''ll be RVP.

Third and fouth are Toure and Aguero

Chelsea have Torres, Terry, Hazard

Arsenal have Ozul

Liverpool have Suarez

Have Chelsea resigned Hazard ?

BT