Manchester City

mrbojangles

All the grief we were getting on here about our performance in the group stage and yet here we are, the only English team still left in the Champs League

Till tomorrow of course tongue.png

No one likes a quitter....go and fornicate in the corner with your whore. :D

Come on City....let's see a great performance tonight....that's what is needed to win the CL.

Forget trying to get to the second round nonsense and worrying about the best teams....you just have to have great tactical nous and 11 playing out of their skin.

I'm in Aberdeen right now....remember what that average side achieved?

• Like 1

All the grief we were getting on here about our performance in the group stage and yet here we are, the only English team still left in the Champs League

No one likes a quitter....go and fornicate in the corner with your whore. biggrin.png

I'll tell the wife you said that. Funnily enough, she only has good things to say about you Smokes biggrin.png

• Like 1

Come on City....let's see a great performance tonight....that's what is needed to win the CL.

Forget trying to get to the second round nonsense and worrying about the best teams....you just have to have great tactical nous and 11 playing out of their skin.

I'm in Aberdeen right now....remember what that average side achieved?

It's a tough ask Smokes but one never knows.

No one likes a quitter....go and fornicate in the corner with your whore. biggrin.png

I'll tell the wife you said that. Funnily enough, she only has good things to say about you Smokes biggrin.png

Its all Jellybean's fault as usual...hanging around the pampas swingin his ten gallon Citeh cowboy hat around....what do ya expect?

• Like 1

Its all Jellybean's fault as usual...hanging around the pampas swingin his ten gallon Citeh cowboy hat around....what do ya expect?

cowboy.gif I tend to keep my silver belly Stetson under wraps in Buenos Aires most of the time Smokie. Some of the more rude crowd here ain't too fond of Yankees.

• Like 1

Was that the best performance of Joe Hart's career?

Probably Ups. He stopped it being an embarrassing result and kept up a little hope.

Great performance by Hart. That said, Barca's finishing wasn't up to their usual standard either.

looks v likely to me f f p's gonna be out the window,,, AGAIN personally i'de expect nothing else,,

or you gonna magically produce some home grown talent,, interesting you've had one home grown player in the last 7/8 years make more than one appearance and he made ,,,,, 2 :blink:

www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/mar/19/manchester-city-sheikh-mansour-yaya-toure

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Was that the best performance of Joe Hart's career?

perhaps...

but take into consideration ,goal keeping with a shotbird defence,a show pony midfeild.

big joe is a sitting target...,the remaining EPL matches, m/city will need the same heroics from him

unless they sort out the malaise that has set in recent times

is this manager up to it,????? in my view the jury is still outsmile.png

Farcical refereeing again in the 3rd minute.WBA down to 10 men with viewers not having a clue why the player got sent off, neither do the commentators or most likely the players.

Tony P will be livid and rightly so..... the game is over.Score before half time WBA 0 - MC 2

Farcical refereeing again in the 3rd minute.WBA down to 10 men with viewers not having a clue why the player got sent off, neither do the commentators or most likely the players.

Tony P will be livid and rightly so..... the game is over.Score before half time WBA 0 - MC 2

Sent off a player for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity. That is not a bad decision even in the 3rd minute.

Trouble is it was the wrong player.

• Like 2

Sent off a player for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity. That is not a bad decision even in the 3rd minute.

Yeah it was a deffo sending off for Craig Dawson as he brought down Bony and he was the last defender. However, as you know the ref sent off Gareth McAuley. blink.png

Yeah it was a deffo sending off for Craig Dawson as he brought down Bony and he was the last defender. However, as you know the ref sent off Gareth McAuley. blink.png

What about this for another interesting scenario, he plays on after the Dawson foul but intends to go back and send him off ! McAuley also fouls Bony thus denying him a goalscoring opportunity so he also gets sent off ! I wonder if this has ever happened ?

What about this for another interesting scenario, he plays on after the Dawson foul but intends to go back and send him off ! McAuley also fouls Bony thus denying him a goalscoring opportunity so he also gets sent off ! I wonder if this has ever happened ?

Certainly an interesting scenario Alfie. I don't recollect it ever happening before.