Manchester City

mrbojangles

J@D

you are about to have a massive blow to your egos etc etc, pelle your esteemed mngr has nt got the fight to acheive your dreams,he and m/city bottled it, in squeaky bum time

again pelle will not be there next season(2016/2017),despite all the sugar coating coming from the top,,they could not find a suitable replacement ,thats why he is still there

just marking time for pepe and company

Your 1st paragraph: Pelle has not done too badly over 2 seasons. You like that English term 'bottled it" don't ya.

Your 2nd and 3rd paragraphs: That is the general consensus of opinion

Responding to you BB, as opposed to getting into a debate with Coco The Clown...........

I am not a great fan of Pelle, but it was always the plan to change managers after 3 years.... the owners have stated this many times...... on the balance of his first 2 years, he probably just about deserves his 3rd year. I think had City really wanted Klopp, they could have got him, but I am convinced they are waiting for Pep.

As for City bottling it. Pure nonsense. Had we been a team of bottlers, we would not have caught Liverpool, nor would we have beat QPR. Last season we just didnt play well enough, with players like Yaya and Kompany having nightmares

@ b/b, english term bottled it, put into aussie term, youse absoulately sh#tted yourself, and thats very mild

@b/j, don,t fluff around with that b/s.!!!!! with the last 6 matches stats,(the race was over,) put up the previous 6 matchs, (sqeakey bum time),where it is won or lost, u bottled it there, big time

@J/D.. no debate with E/S... just.another no fortitude contributor in the clique ,sucking up to one and other

the season before. u caught l/pool , and throw in c/sea as well, as both clubs sh#tted themselves,and m/city came up along the rails to win,led for a total of 9 paltry day (but it counts)

also wish to remind you that the special one, wrote on a peice of paper,about c/seas sh#t,..* got no balls * hows that for telling the truth,as for the qpr bit thats 3 seasons ago and another mngr

u quote yaya,kompany having nightmares during your bottle, perhaps so but your mngr pelle had lost the dressing room, during this period (fernandho /kompany squabbles etc etc) and 4..4..2

if u did.nt have aquero on your books ,what then????he is the best striker since henry and perhaps better ,he can play the game

a nice evening to all to my readers,who know that E/S posts without fear or favoursmile.png

City/Copa America news:

Aguero in fine form (still !) with a hat trick in a recent friendly against Bolivia.

Zabaleta nursing an ankle knock and might not start Saturday against Paraguay.

Demichelis not in the starting eleven as he is behind Garay and Otamendi.

This has been your City/Copa America update.wai2.gif

City/Copa America news:

Aguero in fine form (still !) with a hat trick in a recent friendly against Bolivia.

How about Jo, Rocky, Elano;-)

City/Copa America news:

How about Jo, Rocky, Elano;-)

Mostly Argentina news BB ! Jo ?!!!!!? bah.gif

As for the Brazilians, with Dunga as their coach they will play hideous foul upon foul football. What a pity that a country with their football history would choose (for the second time) a coach so wedded to ugly football.

City/Copa America news:

Cheers jelly. Keep em coming thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Raheem has definitely got potential but I really hope we don't bid much higher.

Yes, I bet you do.

biggrin.png

Yes, I do. TBH I don't really want him but I suppose we do need to prop up our English players

You mean "The sheikh has to keep his quota up".

wink.png

Yes, I bet you do.

biggrin.png

Yes, I do. TBH I don't really want him but I suppose we do need to prop up our English players

wink.png

No. If that's what I meant to say, I would have said it. As it is, I didn't say that.

Yes, I bet you do.

biggrin.png

wink.png

No. If that's what I meant to say, I would have said it. As it is, I didn't say that.

Well you wouldn't would you. Which is why I did.

giggle.gif

Raheem has definitely got potential but I really hope we don't bid much higher.

$35mil max for me, but I fear the need for home grown might tempt City to pony up more. I'd rather City promote some home grown youngsters, focus on signing a centre-back and maybe a DM. If they are going to break the bank I'd raher they break it on Pogba. Isco would be nice as well but I see that as a long shot. I'd expect RM will hold onto him.

I think he's the best young English talent. He fits our profile: young, english, talented, fast and direct. I like him and would like to see him signed up but not at a stupid price (and not at a stupid price to Liverpool). I also like Coutinho who is very impressive.

I haven't seen Pogba too many times but when I have, honestly he hasn't impressed me, but as I say I haven't seen him too many times so maybe he is all he's cracked up to be.

Well come on, who will you be tapping up first?

I doubt any of Isco, Pogba or Coutinho would be under 50m now right now, and you can add a bit because they all know the Arab is swimming in readies.

Well come on, who will you be tapping up first?

I doubt any of Isco, Pogba or Coutinho would be under 50m now right now, and you can add a bit because they all know the Arab is swimming in readies.

Coutinho not under 50m, you are having a laugh ain't ya, what is it with people when they price players ? the other week i think one of the scousers mentioned Barclay at 50m as well, Sterling @ 30m tops and that will start dimishing as his contract runs down from now.