Manchester City

mrbojangles

No Hart today!!!blink.png

Personally dont get that one.

I understand Kompany not playing, saving him for midweek and not rushing him back.

Maybe going to play Toure a bit further forward with him playing both Brazilian Def Mids.

Still fancy us getting a hatful though.thumbsup.gif

I'm sure Poch will have studied your recent defeat very carefully. wink.png

Which defeat?

The one against West Ham? I hope so, because it wont learn anything from it!! Even though West Ham played well, it was a freak result.

If you mean Juventus.......then compare Evra/ Lichsteiner/Chellini/Bonucci with Walker/Davies/Verthongen/Aldereireld......... dont think you can make a silk purse out of a pigs ear smokestongue.png

I'd forgotten how many times you lost recently.

Glad to see its not dampened your spirits! :P

I understand Kompany not playing, saving him for midweek and not rushing him back.

Maybe going to play Toure a bit further forward with him playing both Brazilian Def Mids.

Which defeat?

The one against West Ham? I hope so, because it wont learn anything from it!! Even though West Ham played well, it was a freak result.

If you mean Juventus.......then compare Evra/ Lichsteiner/Chellini/Bonucci with Walker/Davies/Verthongen/Aldereireld......... dont think you can make a silk purse out of a pigs ear smokestongue.png

Glad to see its not dampened your spirits! tongue.png

We all remember 35 years of winning naff smokes. The odd blip doesn't chink the armour we have grown

• Like 2

Which defeat?

Glad to see its not dampened your spirits! tongue.png

We all remember 35 years of winning naff smokes. The odd blip doesn't chink the armour we have grown

I hope you are all digging into those reserves of stoicism later chaps...but I'm not expecting it.

Your team has been excellent this season so far and it will take an incredible Spurs performance to win today.

But then that's why I'm watching....you just never know.....

• Like 1

Ready for the 8:30AM kickoff ! Fortifying with coffee and sweets. I'll be satisfied with three points no matter how it happens.

We have an Argentinan barmaid here....man she is beeeeautiful....now I know why you are over there!

Incredibly pretty girls in Buenos Aires Smokes. Literally everywhere. Even with them after a while it grows old for many reasons. The one thing I'll miss when I return to BKK is the mams.biggrin.png

Totally unnecessary equaliser.

Offside to start with, then we gave it away when we had possession. Poor.

Even though it was way way offside, Sterling is totally to blame. Didnt pick up the runner and then half heartedly chased him and gave up after a couple of strides. I dont like to see that. Then inexplicably a bad pas from KDB.

Still think we can step it up second half.

Too much possession from Spurs and too much space. Otherwise City look sharp in attack.

Walker offside by a country mile. How the <deleted> is that missed ?!

Now now jellybean don't curdle your coffee! biggrin.png

Bladdy annoying varmint !

• Like 1

Too much possession from Spurs and too much space. Otherwise City look sharp in attack.

Walker offside by a country mile. How the <deleted> is that missed ?!

Now now jellybean don't curdle your coffee! biggrin.png

Bladdy annoying varmint !

Bladdy?

You've been spending too much time with your chip butty loving

Never mind thar....woooo hoooooo!

So...

2 centrebacks poor...very nervy and lacked pace.

Demi looked 45yrs old today and did himself no favours.

Willy wonka...talks the talk doesn't he, but he's poor everytime for us. Better than Panti...certainly no better.

Yaya going off I thought was a killer for us.

Why was Fernandinho subbed and the not back from injury Fernando?

Sterling and Aguero did nothing. Agueros head has gone down.

KdB our best front 6 player but let down by the rest.

Worth pointing out that City with Silva won 5, without Silva lost the last 2. Coincidence.

Poor performance. Rub of the green, again. Poor management. Bad half.

Need to regroup and get some injured players back ESPECIALLY Silva.

Sum that one up...

No leaders, mate.

Faux pas by Pelle not to include Hart.

Without Hart OR Kompany we have no leaders, no organisation at the back.

Our 2011-12 team that won the league had leaders... De Jong, Barry as well as Kompany and Hart.

Toure is NOT a leader or a captain.

Had either Hart or Kompany played, I guarantee the fiasco leading to the first goal would not have happened.

We are 7 games in!!!!! Hart doesnt need a rest. Pellegrinis fault!!!

Our balance would have been better starting with KDB as 10 and Sterling and Navas on wing. Didnt need Dinho AND Nando.

Sterling was cr@p today and the kid Roberts should have been brought on earlier.

Aguero not at the races.... again!!

Dodgy keeper and disorganised defence.

At least I had 4-1 as my banker in the football prediction comp!!