Manchester City

mrbojangles

I knew we would struggle to get a win when I opened my suitcase yesterday and realised I had left my lucky shirt in Saudi. We don't win when I don't have my lucky shirt tongue.png

I hope you get sick and cannot fly back and retrieve it until the end of the season.

I knew we would struggle to get a win when I opened my suitcase yesterday and realised I had left my lucky shirt in Saudi. We don't win when I don't have my lucky shirt tongue.png

Yeah but if the poor thing is stuck in Saudi, it's not very lucky is it?

w00t.gif

• Like 1

Aguero and Bony out injured yet again, Pellegrini says Nacho isn't a forward to lead the line but a 2nd striker, so we're looking very light up front and the decision to let Dzeko go and not bring in a 3rd experienced forward might prove to be very bad planning...let's hope we can get one of those two back for the Liverpool game or thereabouts otherwise it's Nacho, Silva, Sterling or KdB leading the line which might not work out against some opposition.

I hope you get sick and cannot fly back and retrieve it until the end of the season.

How sick? Maybe you should clarify it.

Broken leg?

Swine flu?

:D

he's over achieved and shown an ability to improve players. Villa won't have much cash to spend and he ticks their box.

He coached quite a tidy Lyon team who were built on a budget. Won Ligue 1 twice.

I think he'll make a vast improvement to the Villa squad before he even buys anyone.

And he has extensive knowledge of French football, so don't be surprised if he goes shopping there in January.

Listened to his post match interview and given english is his second language he was impressively articulate.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

he's over achieved and shown an ability to improve players. Villa won't have much cash to spend and he ticks their box.

He coached quite a tidy Lyon team who were built on a budget. Won Ligue 1 twice.

I think he'll make a vast improvement to the Villa squad before he even buys anyone.

And he has extensive knowledge of French football, so don't be surprised if he goes shopping there in January.

I know he is ex Arse Chiqs, but you really are having a laugh with this onebiggrin.png

Nice use of semantics thoughthumbsup.gif Le Guen and then Houllier did the biz. Lyon were already champs and already the #1 team in France well before he joined the club as a coach. tongue.png ....oh and given your artistic licence, he won it more than twicethumbsup.gif

Aguero and Bony out injured yet again, Pellegrini says Nacho isn't a forward to lead the line but a 2nd striker, so we're looking very light up front and the decision to let Dzeko go and not bring in a 3rd experienced forward might prove to be very bad planning...let's hope we can get one of those two back for the Liverpool game or thereabouts otherwise it's Nacho, Silva, Sterling or KdB leading the line which might not work out against some opposition.

Stick Yaya in as a centre-forward and put Delph in Yaya's usual position. Only half kidding.thumbsup.gif

Stick Yaya in as a centre-forward and put Delph in Yaya's usual position. Only half kidding.thumbsup.gif

...just don't expect Yaya to head the ball (for such a tall man he doesn't like to use his head) ;-)

...just don't expect Yaya to head the ball (for such a tall man he doesn't like to use his head) ;-)

Indeed. More mobile than Bony though (which ain't saying much) and a better passer. Station him down low and let Sterling and KDB play off of him.wink.png

Indeed. More mobile than Bony though (which ain't saying much) and a better passer. Station him down low and let Sterling and KDB play off of him.wink.png
...if Jimmy Milner could play up top then Yaya should be able to...other options of Nacho..Sterling..KdB..Silva all look a bit lightweight against physical players the scousers have as centre backs.

If you listen very carefully...sshhh..you can hear somebody in a palace in Abu Dhabi saying "...remind me why we let Dzeko go on loan?"

Edited by Bredbury Blue

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-man-citys-bacary-sagna-10436523?

Think if Sagna had left us close season, not one City fan would have been bothered. But this season he's been a big success, probably our most consistent player, and has improved so much. For me he's a better defender just than Zaba, better in the air and quicker but although he's got better going forwards, Zaba edges him there. For me currently (forgetting Zaba is out injured), it's Sagna's shirt...just.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-man-citys-bacary-sagna-10436523?

Think if Sagna had left us close season, not one City fan would have been bothered. But this season he's been a big success, probably our most consistent player, and has improved so much. For me he's a better defender just than Zaba, better in the air and quicker but although he's got better going forwards, Zaba edges him there. For me currently (forgetting Zaba is out injured), it's Sagna's shirt...just.

I'd go along with that summation BB. I thought we had bought a right duffer at first but Sagna has worked really hard to improve his overall game. Zabba will probably have to wait for cup games to take the shirt off him.

Nice touch from City clap2.gif

Man City to subsidise cost of tickets for Arsenal trip just days before Christmas

Manchester City fans will get half-price tickets for their crunch trip to Arsenal after the club stepped-in to subsidise them. The Blues travel to the capital to face their title-rivals on December 21, just four days before Christmas. The Gunners have the most expensive tickets in the league (thieving gits tongue.png ) with a seat in the away end costing £64. And the game was moved to a Monday night for TV coverage, pushing it even closer to Christmas.

Full story:-
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-subsidise-cost-tickets-10442901

No champers he is not living a lie . It was my bad grammar , I lived in Romiley for 40 years. Romiley is a mile away from Bredbury.My apologises

Welcome to the City forum Romiley's Blue. Sorry can't help you with your question on Pattaya. MrBojangles should be on here sooner or later who can probably advise you.

]

No champers he is not living a lie . It was my bad grammar , I lived in Romiley for 40 years. Romiley is a mile away from Bredbury.My apologises

Welcome to the City forum Romiley's Blue. Sorry can't help you with your question on Pattaya. MrBojangles should be on here sooner or later who can probably advise you.

]

Just got back from the UK this morning. Good trip but gutted I didn't catch a City match. Took a Saudi mate to the stadium though and he enjoyed that.

To answer LoVeFuN's question. When in Patters I always go to Wetherspoons on Soi Boukhaow. They have TV's up the ying yang and have every match on, no matter what time the kick off.

]

Just got back from the UK this morning. Good trip but gutted I didn't catch a City match. Took a Saudi mate to the stadium though and he enjoyed that.

To answer LoVeFuN's question. When in Patters I always go to Wetherspoons on Soi Boukhaow. They have TV's up the ying yang and have every match on, no matter what time the kick off.

Will they be showing the 8pm Uk start games live too?

]

Will they be showing the 8pm Uk start games live too?

They always have done when I've been there, smokes. Can be a tad quiet at 3am kick off though.