Manchester City

mrbojangles

Another City horror show. WORSE than vs Liverpool. Why...because Liverpool worked us off the ball, here we keep giving them the ball and then our static back 4 are being ripped apart. We've been rubbish to a man (though KdB has looked reasonable). Demichelis has been a liability. Sagna poor. Bony sent out his older crappier brother. Even Silva's radar has been off. The score doesn't reflect how good they've been and how bad we've been ...should be 4v0 easily. Bloody wife has ordered another drink so I've (I'm driver) got to endure the 2nd half in a restaurant of anti-City fans.

)

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Like 1

First time in recent memory that I have turned off a City game.

If I was a spectator, I would have walked out. I lasted 75 minutes of embarassing sh-!te.

Both players and manager should be ashamed of that. Totally wrong team to play. Tactics totally wrong and those who played, not a one had an even half decent game.

• Like 2

Just back from the restaurant. Ribs were good thanks!

That's got to be the worst performance of the Pellegrini era! We made Stoke look like Barcelona. The only good thing from our point of view was it ended on 2v0...could easily have been 6v0.

With Fernando limping off we're down to 1 right back, 2 centre backs (Demichelis has got to go) and 2 central midfielders in Delph and Dinho, and no forwards (why did Bony bother getting changed today). Not looking good is it.

Have to say at the moment and for the past few weeks, we don't look like we can win this season's Premier. We desperately need Aguero..Yaya..Kompany..Zaba...etc back. That said, no other team looks that good either.

^there again maybe Liverpool or the youngest team in the Premier TM will move through the field, why not, Pellegrini's Premier winning team were no where in it at this stage and only moved to the top in the last weeks of the season. Point is that no team looks like a winner so far this season.

That said, no other team looks that good either.

That's the only saving grace.

hmmm, when you say no other team do you mean United, Arsenal and Chelsea?

No, I mean no other team Bob. We have been poor this season and the fact that up until today we were top, means nobody else has stood out and taken advantage either