Manchester City

mrbojangles

Sergio Aguero a victim of parochialism and timing when it comes to voting for PFA Player of the Year

http://m.thenational.ae/sport/english-premier-league/sergio-aguero-a-victim-of-parochialism-and-timing-when-it-comes-to-voting-for-pfa-player-of-the-yearTto be fair he doesn't

To be fair he doesn't deserve it this season smile.png

For me Kun would definitely not be player of the year. However I'm pretty sure the Premier Team of the Season is based on a 442, and I'm sure Kun has never been selected for one of the two forward spots. Every season for me Kun should have a spot.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Sergio Aguero a victim of parochialism and timing when it comes to voting for PFA Player of the Year

http://m.thenational.ae/sport/english-premier-league/sergio-aguero-a-victim-of-parochialism-and-timing-when-it-comes-to-voting-for-pfa-player-of-the-yearTto be fair he doesn't

I would agree with that (this season).

So why are you discussing previous seasons now ?

I would agree with that (this season).

So why are you discussing previous seasons now ?

Wow, too quick Alfie. You have commented above upon a post I was in the process of editting.

Silva (ankle), Nasri, Clichy (back) and Sagna (back) out tonight vs the geordies. Kompany and Sterling reported to be ready, if so, I'd go:

Hart,

Zabaleta, Kompany, Mangala, Kolarov,

Fernando, Fernandinho,

Navas, Toure, De Bruyne,

Aguero.

Excuses in early tonight BB! ;)

Nice to see Vinny back

...but he and our defence look very nervy. Unimpressed with City as a whole, Delph and a few others. Draw fair so far. Newcastle could nick this the way they're playing; they look like they want it more. Don't think our 4231 is helping. Get Fernandinho on for Delph (but can't see Pellegrini changing).

Started well enough and then fizzled out. I would have thought that was one of Newcastle's best performances of the season; they battled well and always looked dangerous.

Kompany was poor and affected the rest of the defence (4/10). Mangala held the defence together. Kolorov made Townsend look world class. Delph was poor 4/10. Sterling when he came on was absolutely shocking 3/10. Only KdB looked decent.

Poor.

Over to you Arsenal and ManU.

Started well enough and then fizzled out. I would have thought that was one of Newcastle's best performances of the season; they battled well and always looked dangerous.

Kompany was poor and affected the rest of the defence (4/10). Mangala held the defence together. Kolorov made Townsend look world class. Delph was poor 4/10. Sterling when he came on was absolutely shocking 3/10. Only KdB looked decent.

Poor.

And the Aguero "goal"?.............seems to have slipped through the Bredbury net.........

Edited by carmine

Poor.

And the Aguero "goal"?.............seems to have slipped through the Bredbury net.........

Gets mentioned quick enough if it's the other way round whistling.gif

Edited by alfieconn

I'm impressed with Man City now , well it was about time maybe. I think you have a good chance against Real Madrid, I'm cheering on you , and that midfielder whats his name again Bruyne ? Amazing skills he showed against Chelsea.

Edited by balo

Poor.

Why did i need to mention about the Aguero goal; it was clearly offside for all to see (except the officials).

That Aguero goal was a mile offside.

Time they introduced video referees.

gigglem.gif

Actually it's hard to believe that offside wasn't spotted by the linesman.

Maybe it was, but the assistant referee still missed it.

w00t.gif

Poor.

Have a read of this article which mentions the Aguero offside goal. You two Spurs fans should particularly enjoy it, with Spurs seeming to be the main beneficiaries of wrong decisions - according to this article.

What are the worst refereeing decisions of the season and have they evened themselves out?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/20/what-are-the-worst-refereeing-decisions-of-the-season-and-have-t/

Poor.

Have a read of this article which mentions the Aguero offside goal. You two Spurs fans should particularly enjoy it, with Spurs seeming to be the main beneficiaries of wrong decisions - according to this article.

What are the worst refereeing decisions of the season and have they evened themselves out?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/20/what-are-the-worst-refereeing-decisions-of-the-season-and-have-t/

The Costa/Gabriel one was pretty awful, but we've evened that out by playing shit in loads of other games.

biggrin.png

Poor.

Looks like Chelasea are the main beneficiaries to me but perhaps i'm reading the wrong chart.

Anyway it's a load of of rubbish, it's impossible to translate bad decisions into points !

City U18s welcome Chelsea to the Academy Stadium on Friday for the first leg of the FA Youth Cup final.

Man City U18 v Chelsea U18FA Youth Cup Final 1st Leg19:45 ITV4 / ITV4 HD

I guess it will also be on Chelsea Tv which I think Truevisions carries.

The genes of Doyle and Pardoe...

Manchester City's global scouting mission pays off with 'mind-blowing' talent

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/21/manchester-citys-global-scouting-mission-pays-off-with-mind-blow/?WT.mc_id=e_DM112107&WT.tsrc=email&etype=Edi_FAM_New_AEM_Recipient&utm_source=email&utm_medium=Edi_FAM_New_AEM_Recipient_2016_04_22&utm_campaign=DM112107

City U18s welcome Chelsea to the Academy Stadium on Friday for the first leg of the FA Youth Cup final.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/21/manchester-citys-global-scouting-mission-pays-off-with-mind-blow/?WT.mc_id=e_DM112107&WT.tsrc=email&etype=Edi_FAM_New_AEM_Recipient&utm_source=email&utm_medium=Edi_FAM_New_AEM_Recipient_2016_04_22&utm_campaign=DM112107

How are you're under 11's getting on?

I fondly remember winning the cup that year....and I scored one in the second half. whistling.gif

How are you're under 11's getting on?

whistling.gif

Very pleased to see you're interested in our kids but I'm unable to find much out there in internetland about our 11s. If you're interested in all age groups then:

U10s named National Futsal Champions

Under-13s crowned champions of the Premier League International Tournament. The tournament consisted of nine English teams and three European teams (Benfica, Athletic Bilbao and Genk).

U15s were crowned Northern champions of the Floodlit Cup

U18s crowned champions of the North league.

;-)