Manchester City

mrbojangles

So the bottom line of this latest diatribe is that Yaya is not having his contract renewed because Begiristan is afraid that Yaya will eventually take his job as Director of Football.laugh.png

Nothing to do with the fact that he is 32 and his best days are behind him.

I used to get annoyed when Seluk came out with his attacks from not having shirts with Toures name on them, to disrespecting Yaya by not buying him a new car and even more ridiculously not baking him a birthday cake.

Nowadays he is like the crazy drunken uncle,at a party, sat in a corner all alone, coming out with stuff which is ridiculously insane and at the same time amusing.

Never has a song been more apt than bluemoon, bluemoon you saw me standing alone, of course we did they stand out between the empty blue seats, and apparently Manchester is blue 5555

Whats up with you nev? Just realised your season is done. 4th is a distant dream .

We had almost 54000 there. The capacity is 55k.

It was absolutely p!ssing it down all game, terrible weather. Kicked off same time as Grand National. I dont think that falling a thousand short of full capacity is enough to allow you to poke your head above the parapet. Its akin to you throwing stones at a group of marksmen lining you up with red dotslaugh.png

Lets see what mood you are in later tonightwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

I'd like to have seen Nev's face when van Gaal put Martial on the wing and Young up top!!

"...joint venture between Manchester City FC's owner and Manchester City Council... The project represents the fifth Manchester Life site to come to planning as part of phase one of the Manchester Life initiative, which is intended to provide approximately 985 new homes. Manchester Life Development Company is a joint venture between Manchester City FC owner Abu Dhabi United Group and Manchester City Council."

http://www.insidermedia.com/insider/northwest/man-city-owner-plans-new-neighbour-for-st-peters

Nice to see our owners working with Manchester City Council (the 'Corporation' to my old man) to improve Manchester.

Nice to see our owners working with Manchester City Council (the 'Corporation' to my old man) to improve Manchester.

If I could just tweak your quote BB.

"Nice to see our owners continued working with Manchester City Council (the 'Corporation' to my old man) to improve Manchester and create even more local jobs."

• Like 1

Never has a song been more apt than bluemoon, bluemoon you saw me standing alone, of course we did they stand out between the empty blue seats, and apparently Manchester is blue 5555

Whats up with you nev? Just realised your season is done. 4th is a distant dream .

It was absolutely p!ssing it down all game, terrible weather. Kicked off same time as Grand National. I dont think that falling a thousand short of full capacity is enough to allow you to poke your head above the parapet. Its akin to you throwing stones at a group of marksmen lining you up with red dotslaugh.png

I'd like to have seen Nev's face when van Gaal put Martial on the wing and Young up top!!

Martial could well be a fantastic player.

Maybe we should make a bid in the summer.

Martial could well be a fantastic player.

Maybe we should make a bid in the summer.

I'd be happy if City put a bid in for Martial. Looks a very talented and humble type of player.

Amazing to think that PSG was founded only in August 1970; they're the second-most popular football club in France after Marseille. Must be absolute crap being a fan of Paris FC in the third tier of French football (bet they're pissed the clubs seperated from the merge).

"City have sold out their Champions League quarter-final with PSG a new club-record for the competition.Their previous high saw them sell 50,363 for the game with Juventus earlier this season.The club reported on Tuesday afternoon that there were no seats remaining, with the capacity for Champions League games capped at 53,000."

as a neutral what do i watch tomorrow morning, MC V PSG,OR RM V WOLV.

man.c has got to TRY and put that bloke whats his name zlatan ibo.out of the game. he is not goner miss as many chances as he had in the first leg.

RM to turn it on so hopefully we might see a MC VS RM FINAL.

man.c has got to TRY and put that bloke whats his name zlatan ibo.out of the game. he is not goner miss as many chances as he had in the first leg.

you know there's 4 other teams still left in it right? including barcelona and bayern munich and atletico madrid?

you know there's 4 other teams still left in it right? including barcelona and bayern munich and atletico madrid?

ATM VS RM AND BENF VS MANC. SEMI'S.

ATM VS RM AND BENF VS MANC. SEMI'S.

good lord. ill take atletico madrid to win it now please.

Just been listening to TalkSport and Stuart Pearce was on. He's obviously still a bit bitter but he said, City should be careful as they all think the hard work has been done and the tie is over!! Did he not learn anything about City when he was there. Most City fans have lived through the City roller coaster rides and certainly don't think any game is over until the final whistle has blown.

• Like 1

Pleased to see all our players turned up tonight for a competitive performance. No one let us down. The brazillians led us, Fernando in particular. Hart kept us in it with that excellent save fron Cavani. If you want the ball to fall to any player in that position, it's KdB who dispatched it expertly. Thought we got better in the 2nd half and PSG offered little.

Likely to be Madrid, Barca and Bayern in the semis. Don't fancy any of them, definitely not Barca.

Very happy with that performance last night. Nervy at times but carried out the game plan extremely well. Let PSG have possession in their own half and pressed them hard when they got into our half. Shame Sergio missed the penalty as that would have taken the heat off a bit but KdB's goal was class and typical of him. Boy did we miss him for 10 weeks and our position in the league could have been much better if we'd had him playing for those 10 weeks.

Not getting too giddy though and both feet are firmly on the ground. Whoever we get in the next round will be extremely tough.

• Like 1

Strange how it all works out. I would have bet before the season that at this point City would be battling for the title and likely out of CL play. You never know.

It'll be tough from here on but Barca has looked off their best form lately, Real Madrid are inconsistent and you could maybe say the same for Bayern. Atletico Madridi are always difficult to beat.

• Like 1