Manchester City

mrbojangles

Interesting Stat fernandino at 30 in may was the 3 rd youngest player city fielded at the weekend. Dread to think how much the incoming

manager is gonna have to spend to introduce the pacy Intense pressing game he likes.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As City in the years since 2008 have rarely played a pressing game but a possession/passing, we may well indeed have to change a bit to move to a pressing game. I wouldn't worry yourself at all about how much we may have to spend, don't think that's a major concern, we will no doubt continue to spend similar to the ManUs and Chelseas.

I think it's a bit more than a bit ! anyway how many new players do you think he will have to introduce to the team to implement a change of tactics ?

I've not much interest in speculating what Pep might or might not do. If you want my opinion on who City should get rid of I can answer that if you like.

Who asked you to speculate about Pep ? i just asked a straight forward question, well i thought it was straight forward laugh.png

Straight forward question, straight forward answer. I and nobody but Pep have any idea how many new players Pep will have to introduce to the team to implement a change of tactics, if indeed he implements a change of tactics.

Yes please smile.png

Interesting Stat fernandino at 30 in may was the 3 rd youngest player city fielded at the weekend. Dread to think how much the incoming

manager is gonna have to spend to introduce the pacy Intense pressing game he likes.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As City in the years since 2008 have rarely played a pressing game but a possession/passing, we may well indeed have to change a bit to move to a pressing game. I wouldn't worry yourself at all about how much we may have to spend, don't think that's a major concern, we will no doubt continue to spend similar to the ManUs and Chelseas.

I think it's a bit more than a bit ! anyway how many new players do you think he will have to introduce to the team to implement a change of tactics ?

I've not much interest in speculating what Pep might or might not do. If you want my opinion on who City should get rid of I can answer that if you like.

Who asked you to speculate about Pep ? i just asked a straight forward question, well i thought it was straight forward laugh.png

Straight forward question, straight forward answer. I and nobody but Pep have any idea how many new players Pep will have to introduce to the team to implement a change of tactics, if indeed he implements a change of tactics.

Yes please smile.png

Yes please what?

just hit the news. insert your own joke as you see fit.

"Demichelis charged with multiple breaches of FA rules on betting."

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2016/mar/martin-demichelis-charged

Apparently no matches involved City games. We'll see what comes out of the investigation. He won't be a loss if banned, in fact I'm kind of hoping he does so it forced Pelle to play a youngster

Bent as a ten bob note you lot. biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

Nine bob note smokes.

You must be Scottish, trying to make an extra 'bob':lol:

You're fiscally thick my Mystic pal.

I'll let your old Citeh friends explain it to ya.

biggrin.png

The saying is "bent as a nine bob note" smokes

The Ten bob note (or 10 shilling) were legal tender till about 1971

Bent as a ten bob note you lot. biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

Nine bob note smokes.

biggrin.png

Grumpy old gits you lot. clap2.gif

Nine bob note smokes.

biggrin.png

Grumpy old gits you lot. clap2.gif

blink.pngblink.png

Excellent news. KdB looks fit to be available for tomorrow

Will he play him or save him for midweek?

I suspect he will start with Nasri and bring KDB on later in the game.

But who knows how Pelle thinks!!laugh.png

But I bet Bonyrolleyes.gif gets more playing time than Nachosad.png

Excellent news. KdB looks fit to be available for tomorrow

Will he play him or save him for midweek?

I suspect he will start with Nasri and bring KDB on later in the game.

But who knows how Pelle thinks!!laugh.png

But I bet Bonyrolleyes.gif gets more playing time than Nachosad.png

I think if KdB is fit enough Pelle will start him, even if just for 60 mins or so ........I hope

As for Nacho, I reckon Pep will give him far more opportunities. Pelle bought Bony so he is obviously trying to make it work and not look like he bought a flop but everytime he plays him, it's there for all to see

Totally pissed off with the recent poor performances and downward trajectory, I've yet to look at a City websites since immediately after the final whistle of the derby - now that's a first for me. Anyway weaning myself back. Would love to see a decent performance. ..let's hope Pellegrini and the players have reflected on things and will put some performances in in the weeks remaining.

^That's what we've been looking for. Great first half performance; great goals - KdBs possibly my favourite goal this season, classy goal. Second half locked the door. 4 great goals. Some great performances. Brazillians were loving it. And what a 1st game back from KdB. Did we miss him? He proved emphatically we did.

Looks like 4th place is back on Lads smile.png

Looks like Spurs are still on track for 4th or higher; even higher than 4th will be your best ever finish in the Premier years, which commenced 23 years ago in 1992-93 season

;-)

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Just watched Arsenal v City Youth Cup Semi Final at Emirates 2-2 - so City progress 3-4

Good game of football, I like that 16 year old City player Diaz, very slick.

I believe they paid 200K for him from Malaga when he was 14.

Seems to have a bright future if he continues like this.

Just watched Arsenal v City Youth Cup Semi Final at Emirates 2-2 - so City progress 3-4

Good game of football, I like that 16 year old City player Diaz, very slick.

I believe they paid 200K for him from Malaga when he was 14.

Seems to have a bright future if he continues like this.

Only managed to see a bit of him but from what I saw he looks a bright prospect. He got fast tracked into the U18's when he had just turned 16 and is now in the Spanish U17's squad