Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Manchester City have had an £18m bid for defender Jonny Evans rejected by Premier League rivals West Brom.

Not surprised he's in the frame at all I like that lads stats and he has got good leadership on the pitch. 

18 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I agree "Decent 3rd or 4th choice CB".

Ronnie believe I've seen Evans playing leftside for WBA...don't think it was in a 3. We're looking to buy a replacement for Kolorov who covered centre back and fullback positions and I could see Evans doing that.

You should offer 80m for Danny Rose.

A much better option.

16 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Manchester City have had an £18m bid for defender Jonny Evans rejected by Premier League rivals West Brom.

They will up the bid to £25 million and get their man. Good 'eavens!!

Edited by champers

8 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I agree "Decent 3rd or 4th choice CB".

Ronnie believe I've seen Evans playing leftside for WBA...don't think it was in a 3. We're looking to buy a replacement for Kolorov who covered centre back and fullback positions and I could see Evans doing that.

60 games in 2 seasons versus 1st choice VK 25 games over 2 seasons. I don't think choice will come too much into it.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

If you throw enough dice you are bound to get craps eventually.

In defence of PG I like his style on the transfers providing he gets his money's worth. He knows his position and he's taking no chances but I fear the devil in red has got a 2nd breath after a 5 year absence 

22 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

In defence of PG I like his style on the transfers providing he gets his money's worth. He knows his position and he's taking no chances but I fear the devil in red has got a 2nd breath after a 5 year absence 

Early days but certainly looked good I agree.

Could be battles on the streets up there this year.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Early days but certainly looked good I agree.

Could be battles on the streets up there this year.

Shearers not on the money with kane this year. 3rd top scorer in a row is a tough ask I reckon. Lukaku looked sharp as a razor the fittest I ever seen him. Will be close but kane without a home this year will cost him a few goals I reckon. Still 20 goals in him.

City sniffing around...he's only on 53k...plenty of maneuvering space for City there

Jonny Evans? Man City turn attention to Tottenham’s Toby Alderweireld

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/jonny-evans-man-city-turn-attention-to-tottenhams-toby-alderweireld/

Who would have thought Middle East tension would spill over in to European football transfers.

Rumblings that the Emirati's will not be out done by the Qatari's.

Are we to expect a second <deleted> you to FFP by Mansour this summer?

10 hours ago, jellydog said:

Settling in and got my four Bein channels all set up. Will take a long nap later and be ready for the night owl kickoff.:smile:

We've just got to a hotel in the mountains. Checked the TV in the room and no BEin channels. Internet is slow as ........ so it's not looking good for me at the moment. Will still get up and try though.