Manchester City

mrbojangles

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Or we just buy Kane and that takes him out of the equation :laugh: 

7 hours ago, jellydog said:

And Toby as well.:tongue:

One thing is for sure....both these players will have to move on if they have any thoughts of winning medals in their careers :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Or we just buy Kane and that takes him out of the equation :laugh: 

Funny!

If the time comes to cash in it will be Alli who leaves for a crazy amount and not to an English club.

It will be a cracking game that one and I hope we have everyone available for it.

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

One thing is for sure....both these players will have to move on if they have any thoughts of winning medals in their careers :thumbsup:

Get back under your bridge Peter the sun is coming out soon! :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Funny!

If the time comes to cash in it will be Alli who leaves for a crazy amount and not to an English club.

It will be a cracking game that one and I hope we have everyone available for it.

No that's just your frustration showing.

Kane and Alli will both be gone before you kick a ball in new stadium.

20 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Spurs best have their A game together for that one !

We're still in the transformation stage what with all the ins and outs in the summer what will make it difficult of course. :stoner:

Lol. Nah we'll rip you apart.

7 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

No that's just your frustration showing.

Frustration........wouldn,t you feel the same supporting something with no positive end result   :whistling:

glory glory hallelujah and the spuds go marching............well who knows where :sad:

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Funny!

Yeah should be a great game. Hopefully everyone will be fit for both sides cos we want to see all the best players pitted against each other

• Like 1

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

"We have been debating and we think you have a completely unfair advantage..."

So Carmine what exactly is this completely unfair advantage City have over Spurs (as a football fan are you not embarrassed by your own words?)?

Geezers talking straight out the Arsene Whinger handbook. The single most embarressing thing about Spurs fans on here is their inability to even dream of winning. 2nd is simply good enough for them and the team and manager deserve a better fan Base. 

Exodus awaits anyway, it's only downhill for THFC from here.

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"We have been debating and we think you have a completely unfair advantage..."

So Carmine what exactly is this completely unfair advantage City have over Spurs (as a football fan are you not embarrassed by your own words?)?

You can start with 295m. Can you really not comprehend?   Oh God please don't make me have to explain that to you again.

Can't you just pm MrB to explain or do we keep having to go over everything over and over again with you!!!

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Geezers talking straight out the Arsene Whinger handbook. The single most embarressing thing about Spurs fans on here is their inability to even dream of winning. 2nd is simply good enough for them and the team and manager deserve a better fan Base. 

Exodus awaits anyway, it's only downhill for THFC from here.

Like i said before, i'd rather have a sexually transmitted disease than a brummie accent so i'll go easy on you and just politely ask you if you could stop posting your usual tedious crap.

You've been posting about this exodus for so long now i've forgotten when its going to start.....last summer or the summer before, i'm not sure.  And if you are a Liverpool fan (and not an old poster thats changed his name) why do you post so little on that thread because its not as if you've anything interesting to say on any of the others?

Edited by carmine
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Aaah yes the exodus, the soon to be sale of the year. 

Dier to utd

Alli to Chelsea

Kane to real Madrid. 

Dull it will be but with fans like the ones on here what more can one expect.

Are you seven years old yet?

"So Carmine what exactly is this completely unfair advantage City have over Spurs..."

Carmine "You can start with 295m"

Do you think the Premier League, FIFA, EUFA, etc., are aware that City have an unfair advantage? Apparently not. Why? Because it's not considered unfair advantage but is called business Carmine, and our owner/management have worked really hard to get us to the stage where we are one of the richest by revenue. Rather than whinge, maybe you need to accept the reality of your frugal owner/business model that has you competing with WHU rather than ManU, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

56 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Your wit is waning you must be sober. 

Don't worry r2d2 I'm taking action now to fix that temporary glitch.

May I suggest you retire to your hovel with the complete box set of the Sopranos.

See ya when you're done.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"So Carmine what exactly is this completely unfair advantage City have over Spurs..."

Carmine "You can start with 295m"

Do you think the Premier League, FIFA, EUFA, etc., are aware that City have an unfair advantage? Apparently not. Why? Because it's not considered unfair advantage but is called business Carmine, and our owner/management have worked really hard to get us to the stage where we are one of the richest by revenue. Rather than whinge, maybe you need to accept the reality of your frugal owner/business model that has you competing with WHU rather than ManU, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

We finished ahead of four of those five teams last season BB.

Your argument has more holes than Alf Garnett's vest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Is that proof then Ronnie that there is no unfair advantage as your buddy is harping on about?

I never said there was!

You have the advantage of buying anyone in the world you want subject to availability of course which we simply don't and many other clubs are in the same boat.

I never said it was unfair.

We'll still beat you in Dec.

The advantage really is in being able to pay huge wages to bench warmers who are better than that of the opposition.

Makes a big difference over a season when you get those right but time will tell if you have managed it this year.

"You have the advantage of buying anyone in the world you want subject to availability"

With the implementation of Financial Fair Play by UEFA and by the Premier League, there is no unfair advantage for City or any other club, we are all bound by the same rules, limitations, restrictions, etc, to make it a level playing field. So what is the unfair advantage City has over Spurs?