Manchester City

mrbojangles

4 minutes ago, jellydog said:

An annoying draw. City looked like Arsenal trying to walk the ball in. Gundogan with poor judgement more times than I can remember. Danilo had the right idea...shoot !!!!

I've always said City are sheeeeite. :post-4641-1156694572:

Briefly. We threw that away. Should have killed it but poor finishing again let us down. Bloody Sterling!!!

Typed my post of the game...website problem happens so often [This page (https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/95-footballsoccer-forum/) is currently offline]...can't be bothered to retype it.

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've always said City are sheeeeite. :post-4641-1156694572:

I'm battling on Twitter with some moron blaming the loss on Aguero. Amazes me how many Aguero haters there are out there. Ignoring brain dead Sterling and Gundogan's errors in judgement. Give me a nail to bite through Ronnie !

• Haha 1

^I'm not an Aguero lover but I have no beef with his performance today.

Sterling SHOULD NEVER play on the left. Pellegrini always stuck him there and he isn't effective. Sterling owes us 2 points today.

I thought Gundogan was ok. He had several good chances to pull the trigger but chickened out. He faded and Pep should have replaced him with Yaya or Laporte. That was costly.

13 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I'm battling on Twitter with some moron blaming the loss on Aguero. Amazes me how many Aguero haters there are out there. Ignoring brain dead Sterling and Gundogan's errors in judgement. Give me a nail to bite through Ronnie !

Just blame Sterling mate...he's your weakest link!

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

We don't like that route 1 football, do we.

Watching the Huddersfield game. All the home team, who should have had a penalty. No way will Huddersfield take a points today.

Be fookin hilarious if they do, just for post-match Jose...

11 hours ago, sotsira said:

11 hours ago, sotsira said:

Please mr boj what exactly are you worried about?

Burnley are on a very bad run with only 2pts from the last 5 games.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Told ya :smile:

What do you mean? i told you Burnley were on a bad run, now they've only managed 

3 points in the last 6 games

Anyway, still nothing to worry about, you didn't lose, you got a point.

Utd will not win their remaining games and City just need to win 7 more games 

from their remaining 12.

I predict City will be out of reach by 7th April when you play Utd at home.

If you are an academy/youth team coach MCFC must be a deeply demoralizing place to be when the coach leaves a free seat on the bench saying he doesn't have the players having spent 450m in a season and a half.  Surely that place should have been given to a youngster if nothing else but for the experience?  Giving the lad a first hand view of what he's trying to aspire to.

Sad really.  And i think i have to state that this is not a direct pop at City (although the usual suspect will say it is, yawn) but it is a direct pop to Pep Guardiola or any manager that has such flagrant disregard for the youth.  Any manager!  Although it does make a complete mockery of his 2009 statement doesn't it.  You can't defend the indefensible

Edited by carmine

8 minutes ago, carmine said:

If you are an academy/youth team coach MCFC must be a deeply demoralizing place to be when the coach leaves a free seat on the bench saying he doesn't have the players having spent 450m in a season and a half.  Surely that place should have been given to a youngster if nothing else but for the experience?  Giving the lad a first hand view of what he's trying to aspire to.

Sad really.

Maybe BB will stop banging on about their 'youth development program'.

Horse manure.