Manchester City

mrbojangles

hell what has happen? no whinging .moaning or crying like sooks.              and calling for the v.a.r. like a d/head    oh u got a win .and of  course things went your way and a penalty decision went in your favour.where.s the screamimg for the v.a.r. now may e/s  asked? my answer is .that it was a load of sour grapes on getting kick out of the  c/l   on your asses by a superior lpool team over 2 legs 

Edited by mrbojangles
Please don't discuss gambling
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Overall I think we totally deserved that win. Got a bit tetchy and niggly at a few stages, Davies deliberate stamp on Kompany. Can't believe Spurs haven't lost since we beat them in December. Something like 14 games, which is a great run and shows the quality of Spurs and the mentality we have to overturn them.

We got lucky with the penalty, which should have been a free kick and VAR would have confirmed that but I reckon we'd have still won this match anyway. The amount of misses by Sterling lately is concerning

For E/S. I mentioned VAR yesterday. Probably best if you read posts first before jumping in

13 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Another brilliant opening 30 minutes when we scored 2 - penalty was wrong decision - and we carved open so many chances we should have put it to bed. Was it Spurs first (only?) chance that resulted in the fortunate ricochet goal (people on here like to say wrong decisions even-out over a season [ does it?)]). Finally Spurs were in the the game 5 minutes before and 15 minutes after half-time.

For E/S. I didn't mention VAR yesterday but I did opine that it wasn't a penalty. Probably best if you read posts first before jumping in! 

7 hours ago, balo said:

I think Mourinho just didn't care , the players didn't care , you already won and they beat you this season so so he just gave it to you as a gift. 

Nah Balo. They didn't want to hand us the title last week in front of 3,000 of their fans. Why would they want to hand it to us in front of 70,000+ of their fans :smile:

• Haha 1

Stan doesn't seem too impressed :

m8NWRmdL_bigger.jpgStan CollymoreVerified account @StanCollymore
FollowFollow @StanCollymore
More

All I want to see is one tantalising season where all 20 managers have same budget, wage cap and fees to spend. No window after Aug, you get 23 pros (+ unlimited academy). We'll see who's the best then. Until then, it's a distorted as the graphic below! Ludicrous!

Da23GT2WAAA9z5a.jpg

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He has a point, nearly all fans know this already. Aside of City, United and the chavs everyone would like to see a different scenario, because they wouldn't have their huge unfair advantage over everyone else.  But since life ain't fair and its never going to happen maybe Stan, if the unfairness upsets him so much,  will rekindle his fondness for dogging at the weekends instead of football!  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

presenly in sydney. .but both of you.s appear to be very prickly since lpool flogged you in the c/l  lol

Prickly cobber? Not at all. Positively glowing. So much so you'd easily spot me in a crowd: I'm the one with the big gormless smile etched all over my face. :smile:

Re your liverpool comment. Rather win the Premier than a CL quarter final, wouldn't you Bruce? :post-4641-1156694572:

1 minute ago, carmine said:

He has a point, nearly all fans know this already. Aside of City, United and the chavs everyone would like to see a different scenario, because they wouldn't have their huge unfair advantage over everyone else.  But since life ain't fair and its never going to happen maybe Stan, if the unfairness upsets him so much,  will rekindle his fondness for dogging at the weekends instead of football!  

Pick any decade in time, and you'll find there'd be one or maybe two teams dominating - even Spurs back in the 60s - so today is no different. When City and Chelsea were watching from outside we accepted. Football is cyclical; today it's City, tomorrow who knows (draw inspiration from Leicester).

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Re your liverpool comment. Rather win the Premier than a CL quarter final, wouldn't you Bruce? :post-4641-1156694572:

trigg with the epl  won before xmas losing to lpool in the c.l was a massive blow to your ego.s  5.1   5.1  5.1 and again a huge flogging

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Thank you to Kadilo, RonniePickering22 and Evadgib for offering their congrats - appreciate it boys!

If I had of known you were playing I’d have congratulated you myself. What number were you wearing? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Just been told by the wife that she made a deal with buddha that if WBA hold on WE go to the wat tomorrow.

I made a deal with the Football gods that if WBA hold on, I'll follow them next season in the Championship.  Boing! boing! boing!

Isn't football amazing. WBA haven't won for something like 31 games, ManU had only lost once at home all season (to City)  and WBA come up with that performance.  

A promise is a promise.

20180416_140331.jpg

• Like 1