Manchester City

mrbojangles

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I'm guessing your on about BWP bring regarded as possibly the best player ever in the MLS. Forged a decent career and a decent salary. 

If you bothered to click the link to the article I put in my post, then by the magic of t'intenet all will be revealed to you R2D2.

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If you bothered to click the link to the article I put in my post, then by the magic of t'intenet all will be revealed to you R2D2.

Sorry pal my heads all over the place recently it's the pressure you see, biggest game for over a decade like. Had to spank a few teams to get there like. When you hit such heights maybe you will understand but until then you can only guess such feelings. Sorry I said until then let's rephrase that, you may never know how this feels.

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Sorry pal my heads all over the place recently it's the pressure you see, biggest game for over a decade like. Had to spank a few teams to get there like. When you hit such heights maybe you will understand but until then you can only guess such feelings. Sorry I said until then let's rephrase that, you may never know how this feels.

With one League Cup win in the last ten years , Liverpool fans must have forgotten what success is all about .

Calm down , its only a Cup final

33 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Spanking a few monkeys more like!

32 minutes ago, sanemax said:

With one League Cup win in the last ten years , Liverpool fans must have forgotten what success is all about .

Calm down , its only a Cup final

R2D2 probably isn't old enough to have seen Liverpool win trophies so let's allow him to get over excited about beating liccle old City - biggest victory in recent years.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

R2D2 probably isn't old enough to have seen Liverpool win trophies so let's allow him to get over excited about beating liccle old City - biggest victory in recent years.

Bareback you got a monkey on your back where Europe Is concerned. You need to win the uefa cup before you can walk onto the big stage and not get spat out as has been the case for the last decade. Real teams with proven pedigree like us are built for the biggest stage. 2nd European final under JK. 

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Bareback you got a monkey on your back where Europe Is concerned. You need to win the uefa cup before you can walk onto the big stage and not get spat out as has been the case for the last decade. Real teams with proven pedigree like us are built for the biggest stage. 2nd European final under JK. 

...and let's see if Liverpool can win the Premier...ever:post-4641-1156694572:

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

One step at a time lad. Big game to contend with first. You my must have an inkling about the joy. You supported united in 1999 when you never believed you would get to such heights. Don't be ashamed lad how did you know the price of a barrel was going to favour your club more than most. 

21 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Its such a dick comment to describe the Premiership as anything other than the old 1st Division.

Grow up you caaaaarnt <deleted> you are certainly old enough.

Hehehe. Kronenbourg if yer buying.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

One step at a time lad. Big game to contend with first. You my must have an inkling about the joy. You supported united in 1999 when you never believed you would get to such heights. Don't be ashamed lad how did you know the price of a barrel was going to favour your club more than most. 

I supported ManU IN ANY GAME?

Are you pished or mad?

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its such a dick comment to describe the Premiership as anything other than the old 1st Division.

Grow up you caaaaarnt <deleted> you are certainly old enough.

Hehehe. Kronenbourg if yer buying.

Fair enough.

Liverpool haven't been the Champions of England in TWENTY-EIGHT YEARS. Let's see if Liverpool can be the Champions of England ever again. 

Happy now :shock1:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I supported ManU IN ANY GAME?

Are you pished or mad?

Nah I'm straight pal you never knew what the future held your a utd fan until the sheikhs came in then you jumped ship. Tell the truth I have it on good authority that Bredbury I'm blue until I die was supporting utd as recently as 1999 for certain local heritage occasions.  You have worn the utd shirt that is a fact and you know it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Nah I'm straight pal you never knew what the future held your a utd fan until the sheikhs came in then you jumped ship. Tell the truth I have it on good authority that Bredbury I'm blue until I die was supporting utd as recently as 1999 for certain local heritage occasions.  You have worn the utd shirt that is a fact and you know it.

R2D2 you're getting desperate now and embarrassing yourself. Go have another Chang, Leo or monkey.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

R2D2 you're getting desperate now and embarrassing yourself. Go have another Chang, Leo or monkey.

Just making sure you are no turncoat you have passed the test this time bareback. Whas this monkey beer then. I'm on the U beer lately. Nice smooth taste.

Here's something to read and educate yourself with while you're guzzling U beer (whatever that is)...

'How Sheikh Mansour’s decade-long spree made Manchester City aristocrats

As the club prepare to lift the Premier League trophy with the most expensive squad in football, the vision is coming to fruition'

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/may/05/how-sheikh-mansour-decade-long-spree-turned-manchester-city-into-aristocrats#img-3

Edited by Bredbury Blue

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Here's something to read and educate yourself with while you're guzzling U beer (whatever that is)

That stuff gives me wind. I remain faithful to my close friend Leo.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Here's something to read and educate yourself with while you're guzzling U beer (whatever that is)...

'How Sheikh Mansour’s decade-long spree made Manchester City aristocrats

As the club prepare to lift the Premier League trophy with the most expensive squad in football, the vision is coming to fruition'

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/may/05/how-sheikh-mansour-decade-long-spree-turned-manchester-city-into-aristocrats#img-3

That's the difference between our two teams right there in that Abu Dhabi marketing campaign disguised as a news story.

We are a football club bareback and entwined in our recent and long history in football are the footballers and managers who have played/managed for us. I'm pretty sure that one football player for city was named in that whole article. Dennis tueart?  If recall name correctly, a player I'm pretty sure is from pre 1980, basically at least 40 years ago. I recall from that article 3 Arabs mentioned. The sheikh, a developer Al fahim and his successor Al mubrak. 

Our story is a much better one but it would be easy to point to all the past glories of yesteryear so I'll stick to the last 13 years. You cannot write about Liverpool's history without highlighting some great players, some great efforts and of course some great finals and the slip. All the talk on that article is the business end of football and the lengths taken to ensure that investment is not lost.

The truth is that article is saying what everyone else says about your outfit. Your buying the trophies and that is why the only player mentioned for city in that article was a throwback from 40 years ago.

That article just rips the soul out of football.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Just making sure you are no turncoat you have passed the test this time bareback. Whas this monkey beer then. I'm on the U beer lately. Nice smooth taste.

U Beer Now 4.5 % 

Cheers red 6 % for a proper beer

11 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Nah I'm straight pal you never knew what the future held your a utd fan until the sheikhs came in then you jumped ship. 

Go to page 2 of this thread. August 2006. BB posting before the Sheikhs were even in our dreams

1 hour ago, carmine said:

R2D2 is a (robotic) brummie.....all the drum teams are crap so he decided to support Liverpool because they are better.....honestly, you'd think a brum that supports Liverpool would steer well clear of fans allegiances wouldn't you!!!

Just like the so called cockney reds....despised throughout London.

Yeah sorry carmine but your wrong and your a <deleted> but you knew that anyway so run along.

Huddersfield are expected to form a guard of honour before the game, as have Swansea and West Ham in the last two games. Regardless of it being City, I think that's a nice touch by thise clubs.

City's championship winning team from 50 years ago (1968) will form a 2nd guard of honour. 16 year old City academy prospect Tommy Doyle (scored penalty for England midweek) – grandson of '68 stalwarts Mike Doyle and Glyn Pardoe – will be among them. Off the top of my head the surviving members are:
Tonk Book ("skip")
Glyn Pardoe
Tommy Booth
Alan Oakes
Colin Bell
Francis Lee
Mike Summerbee

A nice touch.

[See Real won't give Barca a guard of honour at their game Monday)

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Huddersfield are expected to form a guard of honour before the game, as have Swansea and West Ham in the last two games. Regardless of it being City, I think that's a nice touch by thise clubs.

City's championship winning team from 50 years ago (1968) will form a 2nd guard of honour. 16 year old City academy prospect Tommy Doyle (scored penalty for England midweek) – grandson of '68 stalwarts Mike Doyle and Glyn Pardoe – will be among them. Off the top of my head the surviving members are:
Tonk Book ("skip")
Glyn Pardoe
Tommy Booth
Alan Oakes
Colin Bell
Francis Lee
Mike Summerbee

A nice touch.

[See Real won't give Barca a guard of honour at their game Monday)

I thought you only get one guard of honour in the game after you become champions.... bit OTT imo.

Guess it is the choice of the clubs.