Nigerians in Pattaya

Bagwain

On 10/21/2014 at 7:08 AM, jaapfries said:

There appear to be many posters here who display an extreme form of Racial Discrimination on this Forum. This is loathsome - and says very little about the subjects of their scorn, but speaks volumes about the very low standards of the Posters ! ! ! ! For a minute or so, I thought I had strayed into a KKK-meeting and I felt dirty ! ! ! !

Discrimination is, by definition, a disgusting & unacceptable practice and I sincerely hope (and trust) that George's Boys will nip this in the butt; sooner rather than later !

1zgarz5.gif

And Thai ppl call black ppl what?.. Your living in Thailand and the Nickname that Thais give blacks is far worse..

Edited by Huayrat

On 10/22/2014 at 5:49 AM, OnMyWay2 said:

Not just low standards..but low IQ.

I expected the crotchety old racists would be extinct by now but somehow they managed to make their way to Pattaya!

Nigeria in particular does have a valid reputation for scams and frauds, hardly racist to highlight it? Or have we ended all free speech when the narrative does not fit yours?

• Like 1

There appear to be many posters here who display an extreme form of Racial Discrimination on this Forum. This is loathsome - and says very little about the subjects of their scorn, but speaks volumes about the very low standards of the Posters ! ! ! ! For a minute or so, I thought I had strayed into a KKK-meeting and I felt dirty ! ! ! !
Discrimination is, by definition, a disgusting & unacceptable practice and I sincerely hope (and trust) that George's Boys will nip this in the butt; sooner rather than later !
1zgarz5.gif
They cool bro. They din do nuffing wrong.. Just sell some smack to support da family [emoji23]
  • Like 1