Body of missing Japanese man found off Bang Na-Trat Road

webfact

May those two pieces of human garbage rot in hell!!

Kudos to the Thai Police (!!) for solving the case quickly!!

And a reminder, be careful when introduced to your Thai darlings "brother"whistling.gif

All my wife's brothers are high ranking policeman....fortunately they all seem to like mewai2.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somchai Kaewbangyang reportedly told police that the former language teacher, 79-year Yoshinori Tetsuo, went unconscious and he killed him. He said that he dismembered him, put the body parts in plastic bag and drove to SoiNavamin 16 in SamutPrakan which is deserted and dumped the bag into a klong.

Barbaric and disgusting. Reminds me of the farang that ended up on the barbecue a few years back. Some of these people are just animals. They should have their arms removed and be dumped in the jungle with their kin!

"Barbaric and disgusting. ... They should have their arms removed and be dumped in the jungle with their kin!"

You don't see the irony here?

Very sad that this very trusting man would end up like this. sad.png

But, please, the govt can continue going after falangs who defraud Thais, not the other way around. Not economically feasible!! w00t.gif

Did you not read the story?? The police are indeed "going after" the two Thai's who they suspect killed the non-Thai. Also, BTW ... the Thai police go after hundreds-of-thousands more Thais than they do farangs.

So looks like Japan have their own "Koh Tao"?

the way I read the story so far is that the RTP are actually investigating the case (with a little pressure / help from the army) and have clear (Thai) suspects and are gathering evidence, so not very similar to the KT farce.

Has the Japanese embassy expressed any opinion?

And Thais are brought up since young to believe in the idea of retribution. I think the only way to reconcile this is, in the mentality of the typical Thai, there is always enough time to do good to reverse one's karma. So they can cheat, steal or kill, but there is always enough time after to <snip> enough <snip> to offset one's bad <snip>.

Edited by metisdead
Thai language edited out of post. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.

It's only going to get exponentially worse; not better.

We truly are in the last days. Wake up expats!!!

Can you expand on that.

I can.

But I will not, in depth.

Suffice to say that the Thais no longer hold us as untouchable and as the procedure is passed from mother to daughter then it will only get exponentially worse.

What?! Are you saying mothers will teach their daughters how to dissect males?

Let's not forget last year an Isreali did the same to his girlfriend in Bangkok, A Japanese schoolgirl did the same to a friend only last month, and of course the recent case in Bali where an American girl and her boyfriend did the same to her mum.Sadly there are greedy people and psychos everywhere.

And Thais are brought up since young to believe in the idea of retribution. I think the only way to reconcile this is, in the mentality of the typical Thai, there is always enough time to do good to reverse one's karma. So they can cheat, steal or kill, but there is always enough time after to <snip> enough <snip> to offset one's bad <snip>.

Catholics have it easier... just one confession on your deathbed will suffice.

• Like 1

People do disgusting things all over the world, but there appears to be a 'trend' here, one that is supported by the overall corruption that eats away at the traditional Thai Folksoul to destroy its fundamental decency.

This is a wake-up call for all on any side of cultural and social divides. Desperate people do desperate things to 'others' and feel more secure about it on their own turf. Thai turf is a bit shaky and the Thai mindset appears to be 'up for grabs' by the nether worlds of materialism and the desperation that corrupt leadership brings.

You, dear readers, are the 'other' in the eyes of manufactured predators. 'Caution' need be the password as you perambulate their folkways.

You are, indeed, a stranger in a progressively stranger land.

Edited by OmarZaidMD
  • Like 2

sounds like this woman has got some "previous form" ?? one nasty piece of work, just throw the key away.

I think she did the same thing with her previous Japanese husband (MrTanaka)the one after Somchai(The always husband) Edited by nonb

The difference between this case and the Koh Tao case is that for some inexplicable reason the police have decided to go after the real killers this time. The moral of this story: Don't murder someone in Thailand if you're not either well connected or rich.

• Like 1

And people keep asking me ... Why did you leave Thailand? There's only so much Thainess a person can take and it's obvious a Thai will stop at nothing for money.

I can tell you now, it's a joy to be in another country, to be actually treated like a human being, not being abused by police for a handout, not being subjected to the indignity of immigration every year and every 90 days, not being subjected to double/triple pricing and oh the joy of driving a car where people are considerate of others.

I'm sure all these and more at least give the expats something to piss and moan about whilst swigging beer and wondering which piece of meat they'll take home tonight. So sad.

• Like 1

The difference between this case and the Koh Tao case is that for some inexplicable reason the police have decided to go after the real killers this time. The moral of this story: Don't murder someone in Thailand if you're not either well connected or rich.

The inexplicable reason is that the murderers are not connected, as you kind of point in your second sentence.

I suspect that the RTP and Army are also not keen to try to cover up a Japanese death - the Jap's are the biggest investors in Thailand and worth far more to them than the Brits.

Your both have a point. I wonder If it had been two Japanese that were brutally murdered in KT that The real killers would Of been caught already. They Don's money in no way at All equals the amount That Japanese investment brings In over here. Little high so boy would of fried.

Alas that's all hypothetical though.

Edited by lildragon

And people keep asking me ... Why did you leave Thailand? There's only so much Thainess a person can take and it's obvious a Thai will stop at nothing for money.

I can tell you now, it's a joy to be in another country, to be actually treated like a human being, not being abused by police for a handout, not being subjected to the indignity of immigration every year and every 90 days, not being subjected to double/triple pricing and oh the joy of driving a car where people are considerate of others.

I'm sure all these and more at least give the expats something to piss and moan about whilst swigging beer and wondering which piece of meat they'll take home tonight. So sad.

You really are a nervous nellie.

People are murdered all over the world for money, the merry widow, one of the oldest tricks in the book.

And what's all this about sitting on bar stools and taking home a piece of meat? Geez, what sort of people did you mix with in Thailand?

there must be a few Falang guys sleeping with one eye open tonight........

Gentlemen this sort of relentless shameless greed will only get worse in the years ahead as the Thai economy slows. Be prepared.

The police only got involved due to the 700,000 baht that would be up for grabs.

• Like 2

May those two pieces of human garbage rot in hell!!

Kudos to the Thai Police (!!) for solving the case quickly!!

And a reminder, be careful when introduced to your Thai darlings "brother"whistling.gif

All my wife's brothers are high ranking policeman....fortunately they all seem to like mewai2.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif