Jerusalem car 'attack' kills baby

webfact

Ahhhh, so this latest surge is in response to Israel's provocative actions at Al Aksa. They (the Israeli government) know full well what Al Aksa means to Muslims.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I hear you saying that in your opinion these terrorist attacks on civilian urban rail passengers is a LEGITIMATE military response that is "justified" and is not actually terrorism. w00t.gif

Netanyahu is so right about this. The Palestinian leaders are so wrong in making HEROES out of these horrible murdering terrorists:

Netanyahu added that peace with the Palestinians could not be achieved so long as the Palestinians backed terrorism rather than seeking to defeat it.

Netanyahu has blamed Abbas several times recently for fomenting unrest in Jerusalem. On Monday, the prime minister charged that Abbas was “adding fuel to the fire.”

Abbas came under harsh Israeli criticism for writing a condolence letter last week to the family of the shooter of Jewish right-wing activist Yehudah Glick, a Palestinian named Mu’taz Hijazi, praising his actions and calling him “a martyr.” This was a case of “increasing incitement” against Israel by Abbas, Netanyahu said Wednesday. Hijazi was killed by security forces when they tried to arrest him last Thursday.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-points-finger-at-abbas-for-jerusalem-terror-attack/

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Netanyahu is so right about this. The Palestinian leaders are so wrong in making HEROES out of these horrible murdering terrorists:

Netanyahu added that peace with the Palestinians could not be achieved so long as the Palestinians backed terrorism rather than seeking to defeat it.

Netanyahu has blamed Abbas several times recently for fomenting unrest in Jerusalem. On Monday, the prime minister charged that Abbas was “adding fuel to the fire.”

Abbas came under harsh Israeli criticism for writing a condolence letter last week to the family of the shooter of Jewish right-wing activist Yehudah Glick, a Palestinian named Mu’taz Hijazi, praising his actions and calling him “a martyr.” This was a case of “increasing incitement” against Israel by Abbas, Netanyahu said Wednesday. Hijazi was killed by security forces when they tried to arrest him last Thursday.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-points-finger-at-abbas-for-jerusalem-terror-attack/

1. Netanyahu has no interest in "achieving peace" with the Palestinians.

2. Mu’taz Hijazi is a martyr.

3. For Netanyahu to claim that Abbas is "increasing incitement" while at the very same time he is doing nothing about the extremist settlers stealing Palestinian land (and not to mention just a few months after murdering hundreds of Palestinian women and children) tells you all you need to know about this despicable cretin.

Ahhhh, so this latest surge is in response to Israel's provocative actions at Al Aksa. They (the Israeli government) know full well what Al Aksa means to Muslims.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I hear you saying that in your opinion these terrorist attacks on civilian urban rail passengers is a LEGITIMATE military response that is "justified" and is not actually terrorism. w00t.gif

A couple of things.... Yes, I will correct you; You "hear" (read) incorrectly. The topical noun was "incitement" and that is what I addressed. Please stop projecting your incorrect perceptions on me.

"Legitimacy"/ "Military"? ?? Are you sure you want to introduce "legitimacy" (or "military") to the Israel?Palestinian debate? That would lead to inconvenient truths for you and me being deemed off-topic.

The 2nd thing is how this "terrorism". If it was an attack and not an accident (and we can not know now the Israeli police shot the driver ex-judiciously), it is still not "terrorism" in the sense of the original meaning of the word. But the label is emotive and convenient to Israel. It is only Israel calling it thus.

Mu’taz Hijazi is a martyr.

The word is terrorist and as long as people like you call them "martyrs" there will be no peace and the Palestinians will have no country due to their own actions.

The term "murderer" would also seem appropriate.

• Like 2

Mu’taz Hijazi is a martyr.

The word is terrorist and as long as people like you call them "martyrs" there will be no peace and the Palestinians will have no country due to their own actions.

The term "murderer" would also seem appropriate.

I think the term "murderer" is appropriate when applied to someone that killed deliberately. It may be apt here, but we can not know as he was killed ex-judiciously.

So, at this point, he may be a murderer, or the police that shot him may be the murders.

As for the term "terrorist", Israel is fond of labeling every murderer a terrorist because it assists their PR. Not every murderer is a terrorist though.

And just to be clear, the chap that rammed his car into two separate crowds a week later, then came out of his car swinging a bar, appears to be both a murderer and a terrorist, and the police rightly shot him on the spot.

Zionist propaganda there's no evidence of Abbas sending any such letter.

• Like 2