When is this rain going to stop?

JulieM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will the rain stop?, then When will the cold nights stop?, then When will the heat stop?, then When will the smoke stop?, then When will the pollution stop?, then When will the winds begin?, then When will the rain begin?, then When will the heat begin?

the cycle of life in CM......For 400,000 baht I will show you what humans call 'beach'.

• Like 2

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

• Like 1

There must be a complaint for everything that happens in Thailand.

Since it is so bad here, why are you not still living in the paradise you came from?

Silly reply. Inane post. Does get you down when people come on here and do the usual go home <deleted>....been here 30 plus years and not of retirement age .. Like you obviously are ! When is the rain going to stop please help... Now tell me where I am suppose to go..

Since it is so bad here, why are you not still living in the paradise you came from?

Silly reply. Inane post. Does get you down when people come on here and do the usual go home <deleted>....been here 30 plus years and not of retirement age .. Like you obviously are ! When is the rain going to stop please help... Now tell me where I am suppose to go..

It's not a silly reply, nor is it an inane post.

For dissatisfied misfits who are always complaining, the advice to "go home", or find someplace that is more congenial to them is the obvious solution to their problems.

That applies whether they've been here three days, three months, or thirty years.

• Like 2

Holy cow, I just wanted the rain to stop so I could get out to the beer shop. And now you want me to go back home?!?

Nothing personal. I think Gonsalviz was talking about chronic complainers in general. I know I was.

Silly reply. Inane post. Does get you down when people come on here and do the usual go home ....been here 30 plus years and not of retirement age .. Like you obviously are ! When is the rain going to stop please help... Now tell me where I am suppose to go..

It's not a silly reply, nor is it an inane post.

For dissatisfied misfits who are always complaining, the advice to "go home", or find someplace that is more congenial to them is the obvious solution to their problems.

That applies whether they've been here three days, three months, or thirty years.

So now you call them misfits..nice..

Somehow coming here 30 years ago , learning the language having families here running business etc., and not flying in at 60 years of age , with all the preconceptions and opinions and non flexibility that 60 years of western experience brings, on a cheap flight. I very much doubt those of us who came here earlier are misfits.we came because we liked the place.. Not because it was a cheaper place or to find a wife.

As a judgemental person you will have problems here, people have a right to complain ..wherever they are, and for how long they have been here .

Why are you here some misfit from back home .,?

• 2 weeks later...

Been raining non-stop in Sansai since about 11:00 A.M. Wednesday. Don't think it stopped even for an hour. Went out for dinner last night and there was lots of sellers with sad faces. Lots of kids in costume with make up running down their faces. Some in tears. Not a single kom loy in the sky on Loy Krathong.

Too bad we didn't have this rain earlier in the season when it was so hot and dry.

Luv the rain. Mild and wet, just perfect. Easy on my eyes too, i like that. It's the brilliant, high radiation, tropical sunshine i do not fancy at all. And i also like to see the green leaves so varied and lush; only possible with the RAIN.

I can understand the other folk who do prefer the sunny days, one of the attractions of T'land over Scotland for sure.

Walk a mile in my mocs, and you will learn why some people luv the rain.

re

Not a single kom loy in the sky on Loy Krathong.

a few managed to get up just before 9 last night but if this rain carries on much lomger a lot of people who set up stalls by the river to make kratongs to sell , food etc are going to loose some serious baht this year :(

dave2

post-42592-0-64699000-1415233340_thumb.j

re

Not a single kom loy in the sky on Loy Krathong.

a few managed to get up just before 9 last night but if this rain carries on much lomger a lot of people who set up stalls by the river to make kratongs to sell , food etc are going to loose some serious baht this year sad.png

dave2

No doubt they lost a lot of money last night.

Unbelievable!!! Besides changing everything else in Chiang Mai (the things that make Chiang Mai so attractive to everyone moving here), now people want to change the weather, which, apparently, is no problem for local citizens.

Unbelievable!!! Besides changing everything else in Chiang Mai (the things that make Chiang Mai so attractive to everyone moving here), now people want to change the weather, which, apparently, is no problem for local citizens.

Who said they want to change the weather.

Have you ever heard the term "banter"? Thats what this and most other threads are about in the long run.