British police arrive in Thailand to observe Koh Tao murder probe

webfact

Here's a little gem for you. I'm getting very wary of a few comments made by certain "Pro" individuals on Thai visa, also i've just realised in the past few days that a lot of comments (Articles) on Facebook and Thai visa have been removed. I'm starting to get that feeling that the powers to be are getting a little too interested in who's saying nasty things about them, and of course they can't be having that......... I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, and usually i don't give a rats, but considering the powers to be, and their capacity for childish behaviour, i think i'm going to be abandoning this particular ship ( Thai visa) I get a bit suspicious when comments like ( Illustrious history) ( And the Generals a good man ) are bandied around.......... Smells a bit like Goebels propaganda to me ( And we know what a nasty K-N-T he was................ It's been revealing, "Over and out".................

• Like 1

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Thai voices about what many here are concerned about already, so, it's not just the falangs bashing out of madness..:

Independent third party must test Koh Tao DNA

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Independent-third-party-must-test-Koh-Tao-DNA-30246319.html

Crime re-enactments: a violation of suspects' rights?

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Independent-third-party-must-test-Koh-Tao-DNA-30246319.html

jdinasia opines:

"could petition "... And yes, if it convicted the murderers of 2 British cits I think it would not be out of the question to ask for and be granted asylum.

Get real, dude. You could talk with 100,000 Thais and not one would know of such an obscure protocol. However, what Thais do know is: if you speak out against powers-that-be, you're going to regret it big time and probably be in a world of hurt.

I have seen some pictures of the reenactment and on a few it looks much like the suspects were "guided" .

You sound like a nice person. 'Guided' is a very nice way to describe it. I'm not so nice, and I assert that the reenactment was completely micro-managed. A true reenactment would have had the suspects reenact the crime, without any interference/handling by authorities. What we saw was the opposite. A dozen top brass cops were shouting directions and physically grabbing the suspects arms to direct them what to do. The two boys didn't have a clue. The whole reenactment could have been done with crash test dummies. It was beyond farcical.

seems like something a detective would be "asking" about

I wish they didn't use that word "observe"

"assist" would be less vague

the picture of the detective on the beach, writing on a note pad,

didn't look like he was observing, he looked like he was "preparing" a report

The Thai PM used the word 'observe' very purposefully. He, and other top brass who are backing the frame-up, are trying to do all they can to maintain the ruse. They would have liked to continue to exclude farang experts from interfering, but when the pressure (from media and social web sites) became so heavy, he relented a bit, and allowed them, but only as OBSERVERS - not active investigators.

jdinasia opines:

"could petition "... And yes, if it convicted the murderers of 2 British cits I think it would not be out of the question to ask for and be granted asylum.

Get real, dude. You could talk with 100,000 Thais and not one would know of such an obscure protocol. However, what Thais do know is: if you speak out against powers-that-be, you're going to regret it big time and probably be in a world of hurt.

I have seen some pictures of the reenactment and on a few it looks much like the suspects were "guided" .

You sound like a nice person. 'Guided' is a very nice way to describe it. I'm not so nice, and I assert that the reenactment was completely micro-managed. A true reenactment would have had the suspects reenact the crime, without any interference/handling by authorities. What we saw was the opposite. A dozen top brass cops were shouting directions and physically grabbing the suspects arms to direct them what to do. The two boys didn't have a clue. The whole reenactment could have been done with crash test dummies. It was beyond farcical.

The Thai PM used the word 'observe' very purposefully. He, and other top brass who are backing the frame-up, are trying to do all they can to maintain the ruse. They would have liked to continue to exclude farang experts from interfering, but when the pressure (from media and social web sites) became so heavy, he relented a bit, and allowed them, but only as OBSERVERS - not active investigators.
Is there anywhere video footage of the reenactment?

jdinasia opines:

Here is what the simple answer will be:

"you (Thailand) want our money ?" (not only the British government will say)

"then you (Thailand) can call it however you like (observe only, assist, investigate, or not, whatever, pick your words, Thailand...)... But we (not only the British government will say) will make sure, however you (Thailand) call it, that you (Thailand) play by the rules when our people get killed... we DO have our ways to make sure of that... " (not only the British government will say)

Let's stop this stupid "he says and she says"... Rest assured that the British government has an objective and will make sure this objective, called "transparency and justice" is met... In one way or another... Or they would be sitting in the hot seat not too far in the future... they don't want that to happen...

So hard to understand !??

Edited by TTom911
  • Like 1

If anybody has not seen it there is a photo or screen grab on CSILA facebook of a person not thai defending Mr Mon and he is not happy what Sean Mcanna has said.

This person also says he knows the owner of in touch resort Mr Mon for 20 years and he is one of the most decent honest individuals on the island.

Even even talks about staff at ac bar beinng DNA tested.

The photo / screen grab has sept 22 on the heading may take a bit of finding but its there.

Mr Mon is the one that was on the crime scene when it was roped off.

If anybody has not seen it there is a photo or screen grab on CSILA facebook of a person not thai defending Mr Mon and he is not happy what Sean Mcanna has said.

This person also says he knows the owner of in touch resort Mr Mon for 20 years and he is one of the most decent honest individuals on the island.

The photo / screen grab has sept 22 on the heading may take a bit of finding but its there.

Someone says...... hmmm.

How many times over the years has there been an article about a murderer where the mother says, "oh, he's really such a nice boy" or the neighbors say, "he seemed like the quiet gentle type. We can't imagine he could be a murderer."

Maybe Mr. Mon is decent. But he should still be a suspect along with his nephew. If Mon was not an active participant in the crime, then he still very likely has crucial info which could lead to the conviction of (the men who should be) prime suspects (those connected to the headman). There's circumstantial evidence which indicates he at least knows things about the crime he isn't telling.

Cops have been exceedingly easy-going with him, as you'd expect, because he's close buddies with the same cops who interviewed him and who cleared his DNA from being involved.

• Like 1

Someone says...... hmmm.

How many times over the years has there been an article about a murderer where the mother says, "oh, he's really such a nice boy" or the neighbors say, "he seemed like the quiet gentle type. We can't imagine he could be a murderer."

Maybe Mr. Mon is decent. But he should still be a suspect along with his nephew. If Mon was not an active participant in the crime, then he still very likely has crucial info which could lead to the conviction of (the men who should be) prime suspects (those connected to the headman). There's circumstantial evidence which indicates he at least knows things about the crime he isn't telling.

Cops have been exceedingly easy-going with him, as you'd expect, because he's close buddies with the same cops who interviewed him and who cleared his DNA from being involved.

Another way to look at it is Mr Mon may have used a falang to get that info out to social media and steer the investigation off course like what has been happenning on these forums.

• Like 1

What had Mr. Mon to do at the crime scene when it was roped off. Why did the police let him in?

Very unprofessional and unfortunately adding to suspicions.

• Like 2

What had Mr. Mon to do at the crime scene when it was roped off. Why did the police let him in?

He was just hangin out checkin out dead bodys , the local GP was also on the scene also , not sure how they could of done proper investigation.

Edited by StealthEnergiser

"jdinasia" wrote :

People who know....

Pure speculation and actually very unlikely. If there were a conspiracy the "people who know" would be in danger forever.

Keep imagining things and asserting it isn't a stretch.

Jdinasia

Are you warning people not to speak or they will be in danger ? How involved are you with this case ? Do you work for the family and delivering a message ?

This was the slip up we were waiting for ......

LOL yet another conspiracy theory!!

People who actually know would always be a threat. The safest thing for them to do would be to speak out.

But of course you understood that and selectively unignored me to comment (hurrah for the hypocrisy!!)

• Like 1

"jdinasia" wrote :

People who know....

Pure speculation and actually very unlikely. If there were a conspiracy the "people who know" would be in danger forever.

Jdinasia

Are you warning people not to speak or they will be in danger ? How involved are you with this case ? Do you work for the family and delivering a message ?

People who actually know would always be a threat. The safest thing for them to do would be to speak out.

But of course you understood that and selectively unignored me to comment (hurrah for the hypocrisy!!)

I am not sure it would be the safest JD, but it sure would be the best thing for them to do. I think it could be like a domino effect. As soon as the first speaks many will follow, then justice would prevail.

That is what we all want, right?

I am sure you agree, those really In the know should start talking.

• Like 1

Who is the guy shaking David's hand in the CCTV just before the murders? who is the guy in the no9 shirt? who is it JD? your bosses son? he looks like he has a problem with his left hand and arm....it also looks like David is not too happy to have contact with him....why is that JD...could it be they had an altercation earlier in the evening???? I am sure the British Police Ofiicers know the answers to that...and I am sure you do to.

"jdinasia" wrote :

People who know....

Jdinasia

"jdinasia" wrote :

People who know....

Jdinasia

I am not sure it would be the safest JD, but it sure would be the best thing for them to do. I think it could be like a domino effect. As soon as the first speaks many will follow, then justice would prevail.

That is what we all want, right?

I am sure you agree, those really In the know should start talking.

I would agree if I thought anyone actually knew anything. Gossip? Sure. Rumors? Sure. Knowledge? None

• Like 1

Who is the guy shaking David's hand in the CCTV just before the murders? who is the guy in the no9 shirt? who is it JD? your bosses son? he looks like he has a problem with his left hand and arm....it also looks like David is not too happy to have contact with him....why is that JD...could it be they had an altercation earlier in the evening???? I am sure the British Police Ofiicers know the answers to that...and I am sure you do to.

"jdinasia" wrote :

People who know....

Jdinasia

My boss doesn't have children. Did you just not say that people making false accusations should be sued?

(In Thailand, on the Internet they could be subject to the CCA.)

• Like 1

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

RTP did try and find the killers. They caught some of the group, then money, cover up and a change of police personnel kicked in. Absolutely they can do a good job when they want to, or are not encouraged "not" to do a good job.

Criminals are often in collusion with the local BiB...so it's no surprise that they could wrap cases up wuickly if they wanted to...they problem is that THEY would be implicated. Especially on a small island like Koh Tao. They all know each other's business and what everyone is up to.

• Like 1

He was just hangin out checkin out dead bodys , the local GP was also on the scene also , not sure how they could of done proper investigation.

I would guess he was just checking it out maybe some selfies etc? They're very popular here and he is impotant.

If he is tested today it will bring more questions and more doubt. Why test if he wasn't on the island... If he wasn't there the test is pointless. I think it will come out he was on the island... I think they know that now... His DNA will be compared to what. Who took the DNA from the girl on the island. Does anybody know that. Do you have to be specially trained to do that. I have a real problem with any DNA taken from the girl. Who was supervising that... Sad to say it but I think this is the one they either no they can beat or have been assured won't match.

To me its strange taking the test after you have already tried to prove he wasn't on the island. Now the trouble with proving he wasn't on the island is that his photos were, let's say hardly convincing. They could simply back these photos up by releasing the video footage but instead have now chosen or been ordered to go the DNA route. Wouldn't it be easier to just release the footage from his apartment. That would take about 10 minutes. How long to get the results back. Still i ask the question why have a DNA test if he wasnt on the island.... They are up to something for sure..

• Like 1

what is with this person JD?

he seems to feel he must respond to every post?

one has to question his motives?

why?

repetition is boring

he has made his point

why does he continue?

There is an ignore function. Simply use it.

you have not, as usual, answered the posters point? why are you so arrogant???

• Like 1

what is with this person JD?

he seems to feel he must respond to every post?

one has to question his motives?

why?

repetition is boring

he has made his point

why does he continue?

There is an ignore function. Simply use it.

you have not, as usual, answered the posters point? why are you so arrogant???

And again, instead of talking about the topic, you choose to attack a poster. Why is that?

Because you can't argue with the post at all seems like the only reasonable answer.

I really do have to ask Why is he taking the test if he wasn't on the island... Of course the test will have to come back not matching if he wasn't there. There can be no other result.... Is he now saying ,, well maybe I was on the island so let's have me do a DNA test. This is ridiculous. Its like a rigged back up if the first plan gets uncovered as a lie. For sure they know they have this test covered but not because he wasn't on the island. The logic behind now testing is very very confusing.

Mon is buddies with at least some of the cops on the island. He may even be deputized. He is also clearly seen in a photo on the day of the reenactment: The two Burmese scapegoats are kneeling down submissively with their protective police helmets. At least a dozen top-brass cops are standing over them, scowling with their hands clenched in fists, and there's Mon standing among the accusers.

Jdinasia

JD made a thinly veiled reference towards me, saying he hoped my computer ID was not revealed - because of possible retribution. It was in response to a post just prior in which I presented part of the crime scene scenario, in a way I envisioned it.

Mon is buddies with at least some of the cops on the island. He may even be deputized. He is also clearly seen in a photo on the day of the reenactment: The two Burmese scapegoats are kneeling down submissively with their protective police helmets. At least a dozen top-brass cops are standing over them, scowling with their hands clenched in fists, and there's Mon standing among the accusers.

Jdinasia

JD made a thinly veiled reference towards me, saying he hoped my computer ID was not revealed - because of possible retribution. It was in response to a post just prior in which I presented part of the crime scene scenario, in a way I envisioned it.

JD stated that defamation online violates the CCA. Prosecution under the CCA would open you up to civil and criminal defamation cases. I expressed hope for you that you had not exposed yourself.