British police arrive in Thailand to observe Koh Tao murder probe

webfact

What are the allegations of corruption in the KT murder investigation that the FCO has expressed concern about? Was it the allegation of the B700k allegedly offered to the taxi driver to implicate the footballers in the murders, after he was also allegedly beaten up, or is the allegation on Thai social media that B120m has been paid or offered to cover up the case?

I would not believe the latter story. If there really was a cover up reaching to the top levels, how could they share out only US$4m between all of them? That wouldn't even buy one decent sized mansion.

Edited by Dogmatix

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the phone records have been investigated ? I know in other countries this is looked into along with bank transactions. I do not know how the Thai police operate so I would be interested to know if this happens in Thailand.
There must be probable cause to do either.
Do you think they have done it in this case?

Highly unlikely. Who would they be looking at? The people that the conspiracy theorists want to blame have been ruled out as suspects due to having alibis

Alibis? Who? Where?

You talking about CCTV that can be proven to have been altered, or a cousin who said she was in Bangkok with suspect and was subsequently found to be in Pattaya with her BF?

Ah... Back to the conspiracy theory regarding the CCTV. School records etc but feel free to keep citing unreliable sources and calling it fact.

Does anyone know if the phone records have been investigated ? I know in other countries this is looked into along with bank transactions. I do not know how the Thai police operate so I would be interested to know if this happens in Thailand.

Highly unlikely. Who would they be looking at? The people that the conspiracy theorists want to blame have been ruled out as suspects due to having alibis

But would it not strengthen the case against the accused if they had looked at theirs? I'm at such a loss with all this I really do not understand why obvious things to me are not looked at.

Yes a Photo shopped photo of CCTV video. A still of video. Can't release any real video just a photo only a person with a child brain could believe. Strange how his girlfriend couldn't find him at his apartment. 120 million baht people, that's what it has cost to keep him out of jail.

• Like 1

I dont get you all replying and biting the hooks that the SAD MAN baits his hook with.

He is loving all this attention and will always take the opposing view.

It is not a shock he was kicked off the moderators panel.

So this investigation boils down to 2 things only and you have to hang your ht on one of only 2 possible pegs:

Peg 1. This investigation has been conducted by the most inefficient, stupid, banal, brain dead set of moronic

idiots it would be possible to gather together, none of which could challenge a 5 year old in terms of protecting a crime scene or gathering evidence.

OR

Peg 2. This is a complete coverup coupled with corruption to protect the guilty.

No other scenarios possible given the public disclosures, press statements and media pressure.

Take your pick, up to you.

I was never a moderator. I have no idea why you keep saying that.

You left out various other possibilities. Such as some mistakes were made and then corrected.

I dont get you all replying and biting the hooks that the SAD MAN baits his hook with.

So this investigation boils down to 2 things only and you have to hang your ht on one of only 2 possible pegs:

Peg 1. This investigation has been conducted by the most inefficient, stupid, banal, brain dead set of moronic

idiots it would be possible to gather together, none of which could challenge a 5 year old in terms of protecting a crime scene or gathering evidence.

OR

Peg 2. This is a complete coverup coupled with corruption to protect the guilty.

No other scenarios possible given the public disclosures, press statements and media pressure.

You left out various other possibilities. Such as some mistakes were made and then corrected.

What mistakes? Examples please

But would it not strengthen the case against the accused if they had looked at theirs? I'm at such a loss with all this I really do not understand why obvious things to me are not looked at.

No it would not strengthen the case. Plus lacking probable cause it is illegal.

Why is it illegal?

Define probable cause as defined by Thai Law? Act and Section please

OR

Totally agree with your post,the problem in kintergarten is that as soon as you mention the M word you are put in the naughty corner.It takes balls to be a man.something lacking here abouts!!!!!!!

OR

Such as some mistakes were made and then corrected

heard that before

that is the point

Why is it illegal?

Define probable cause as defined by Thai Law? Act and Section please

You are welcome to query a lawyer.

JDINASIA's sources are things that don't have to be disclosed to the public. That's all he has because he knows there is not enough evidence to send the boys to trial for murder on the disclosed evidence.

Straw man

OR

Why do I have to choose? I go for both

Edited by phuketandsee
  • Like 2

OR

Why do I have to choose? I go for both

Peg 3. Both of the above :-)

New Scotland Yard loose face big time.

Only allowed to observed, not allowed anything else. Just like any British tourist in Thailand.

You may be surprised. Observing is what proper police do. They do it well too, they may observe someone drop a cigarette butt and being responsible people regarding the environment pick it up. Strange it then goes quietly with a proper custody chain to a proper lab.

They may observe that people mysteriously do not want to talk and others want to talk too much. All grist for the mill.

Then they will put it all together and I think the results will be quietly sent to the Thai government with a polite reminder that these facts could be bought out in an inquest in the UK and such adverse publicity may not occur if the correct thing is done.

JDINASIA's sources are things that don't have to be disclosed to the public. That's all he has because he knows there is not enough evidence to send the boys to trial for murder on the disclosed evidence.

Straw man
I think you're tired or something...go take a nap.

not tired. Just finished with a guy that cannot comprehend discovery :)

Straw man
I think you're tired or something...go take a nap.

not tired. Just finished with a guy that cannot comprehend discovery smile.png

OH, you been for a massage................coffee1.gif

• Like 1