British police arrive in Thailand to observe Koh Tao murder probe

webfact

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is with this person JD?

he seems to feel he must respond to every post?

one has to question his motives?

why?

repetition is boring

he has made his point

why does he continue?

There is an ignore function. Simply use it.

why?

sociopathathic behaviour is of interest to me

I love posts like that! Whine, then when given a polite way to avoid having to Whine again, resort to insults smile.png quality post!!

thank you for your erudite comment

I rest my case

• Like 1

The British Police are professional and have great ethics, the results will be brought to the attention of the public at the correct time.

Toxicology....that's going to blow this case out in the open......The Brits have Hanna's results and it's going to end the RTP set up.

Link please.

• Like 1

Everyone will become aware at the correct time as said.

I am sure the leaders of the Thai Nation are already aware.

They are very quite of late, maybe you should take notice and do likewise.

Suspects....The Brits have real suspects....DNA, Video, Mobile Records, SMS Records........

Reliable source or it is just rumor mongering
  • Like 2

Suspects....The Brits have real suspects....DNA, Video, Mobile Records, SMS Records........

So just rumor mongering.. Got it!!

The British Police are professional and have great ethics, the results will be brought to the attention of the public at the correct time.

Toxicology....that's going to blow this case out in the open......The Brits have Hanna's results and it's going to end the RTP set up.

Link please.

Let all of those involved in the crime and any subsequent cover up provide enough evidence to hang themselves first.

Everyone involved in any cover up should be fully prosecuted. They will have no choice in the face of any overwhelming evidence.

Edited by ukrules

Keep believing

This is not going away, never, your boys may not end up in court but they will never be able to forget.

• Like 2

That's the way the world works, a nod here, a wink there, etc.

That's the way the world works, a nod here, a wink there, etc.

It is par for the course on here. One after another the conspiracy theorists trot out crap that cannot be verified from any reliable source

Wouldn't you think just long enough to have British Embassy report to the British PM that they have conclusive evidence as to who the real "killers of Kho Tao" are?

With the pictures released of them so far, and with the RTP broadcasting who the original suspects were for the "brutal rapists of Kho Tao"

and the "killers on Kho Tao"

do you think they are just there to pacify the british public and the armchair idiots?

I don't

In related matter: Early on in the (sham) 'investigation' there were one or two locals who were pressured to give false testimony by the cops - re; this case. We don't hear any more from or about them.

Have the apologists commented on this?

Don't think so. It could be that they are awaiting further instructions from KT :)

• Like 1

Anyone testifying could petition the UK for protection.

That's an odd claim. How is that believable? Do you think Pon the street sweeper will get protection from the UK if she speaks some truth about what she heard or saw?

Everyone involved in any cover up should be fully prosecuted. They will have no choice in the face of any overwhelming evidence.

'Should be' and 'will be' are miles apart. Our western attitudes about right and wrong don't apply here. Any Thai official found to have been part of a cover-up or frame-up, will get appointment to the bulging Ministry of Inactive Posts with full pay and benefits at worst. More likely: they'll get a promotion, a re-assignment, or ignored. Reminder: The top brass who fingered the Burmese have already rec'd official commendations for their great detective work.

Anyone testifying could petition the UK for protection.

That's an odd claim. How is that believable? Do you think Pon the street sweeper will get protection from the UK if she speaks some truth about what she heard or saw?

'Should be' and 'will be' are miles apart. Our western attitudes about right and wrong don't apply here. Any Thai official found to have been part of a cover-up or frame-up, will get appointment to the bulging Ministry of Inactive Posts with full pay and benefits at worst. More likely: they'll get a promotion, a re-assignment, or ignored. Reminder: The top brass who fingered the Burmese have already rec'd official commendations for their great detective work.

"could petition "... And yes, if it convicted the murderers of 2 British cits I think it would not be out of the question to ask for and be granted asylum.

That 120m baht is probably nothing but gossip, but on the off chance it's true.... it could buy the silence of quite a few. 120m baht is a lot of money in Thailand. Make no bones about that.

For the local cops and their bosses in Phangan and Surat, yes. But if there really were a cover up going right to the top of the police force and higher it would be chicken feed. But perhaps that is supposed to be just a deposit and installments would need to be maintained for some time which is allegedly how police pay for their posts.

This is facilitation money but don't forget that there are many others that just wish to save face and be brought out as to what drives their income and their complicity in other illegal acts. These families have a lot on the coppers as well plus one has strong links to a political party in Surat who links to good ol suthep ...

Murders have been going on on these three islands for donkey's mate. Largely the cops know and choose not to investigate. Then you have the illegal people smuggling trade drugs arms the extortion rackets. This has the potential to bring down many many rank and file. It's all protectionism.

Yes, not just money. There are past political favours to be repaid as per the connections to venerable Suthep I have posted before.Jd will say this is rumor but it aint. Anyone can google and research Headman`s PDRC links to venerable uncle Suthep jn Surat Thani province.

And who then owes Ven Suthep? The good PM and other regime generals.

Where is the good Pol Comm General Somyot? Can anyone confirm his whereabouts unknown, sickleave etc?

He may be sitting in the cave with pancake man. It was said that pancake had taken leave also.

• Like 2

It is patently obvious that when the SAD MAN is challenged on one of his googled statements he throws a hissy and resorts to ridiculous insults.

Never can he be accused of using his powers of deduction, ( if any), to answer, thats what googy is for.

The recently released photo of the person of interest stomping around INSIDE the cordoned off crime scene area speaks volumes about his

relationship with the local investigators.

Like everyone on this forum I DO NOT know who the culprits are but, I am able to form conclusions on the basis of information, including circumstantial evidence,

and frankly, things are not looking good for the RTP apologists and the 'friends' of 'friends' on KT.

But thats just my informed, ( some of it dubious, admittedly) assessment plus a smattering of opinion.

I await to be convinced one way or the other but, the SAD MAN and his boy racer friend will not factor in that.

let's not forget the re enactment..he was the director along with pancake man.

In related matter: Early on in the (sham) 'investigation' there were one or two locals who were pressured to give false testimony by the cops - re; this case. We don't hear any more from or about them.

Have the apologists commented on this?

Don't think so. It could be that they are awaiting further instructions from KT smile.png

Yes, from their professional (whatever that means) and divemaster buddies.

Just what we need on here, another troll posting opinion and presenting them as facts.

You are much worse than the apologists unless you come up with reliable, checkable sources.

Otherwise just hot air.

thought for sure there was an actual news event whereby a taxi driver said he was beaten, and offered 700,000 baht to lie,

are we saying now, this was false?

I very much doubt if this taxi driver is still working on KT. Think about it - the Islands owners and police give him an offer he can't refuse and he refuses and goes to the newspapers.

seems like something a detective would be "asking" about

I wish they didn't use that word "observe"

"assist" would be less vague

the picture of the detective on the beach, writing on a note pad,

didn't look like he was observing,

he looked like he was "preparing" a report