Parents say their sons are innocent but beaten to confess

Lite Beer

And their retracted confessions don't make any sense. We all know you get a reduced sentence if you confess. Why would the boys retract knowing if proven guilty they its life or death. Again that doesn't make any sense. The only people a confession helps is the police who are doing a terrible job. Let's leave the confession no confession out for that reason right there.

SEMEN DNA DOES NOT PROVE MURDER. No evidence of that, no blood stained clothes, nothing. Finding a phone doesn't prove murder, they could have been dead already and stupidly picked it up...

You may ask when there retracted statement were initated. Right when the 'sympathetic' (crocodile tears) lawyers landed in force, all paid for by generous NGO donations.

Answer:

they learned about their rights and that they could feel safer from more torture now

And I have no problem with this at all. But it is "no" basis for assumed innocence by the conspiracy group.

There was a double murder and we need a good solid trial. They are not guilty until proven, and with the worlds eyes on court proceedings and great international input into defense it will be clear for all to hear and see. What I am interested in following is whether the Burmese are really concerned to really help! In that case I am very happy for NGO's to field that void, but if these lads did commit this murder they surely must do the time.

• Like 1

Let's get back to the point there is not enough evidence to charge these kids with murder...

You repeating this incessantly does not make it true.

There was enough evidence to support the court order to bind them over. The case will not be tried in social media.

You don't have the right to discovery. Do you understand what that means?

Let's get back to the point there is not enough evidence to charge these kids with murder...

You repeating this incessantly does not make it true.

There was enough evidence to support the court order to bind them over. The case will not be tried in social media.

You don't have the right to discovery. Do you understand what that means?

You were asked a question about 30 minutes ago, on another related thread which you refused to answer as you were going 'out;??

Now you are back, can you answer it?

• Like 1

And their retracted confessions don't make any sense. We all know you get a reduced sentence if you confess. Why would the boys retract knowing if proven guilty they its life or death. Again that doesn't make any sense. The only people a confession helps is the police who are doing a terrible job. Let's leave the confession no confession out for that reason right there.

SEMEN DNA DOES NOT PROVE MURDER. No evidence of that, no blood stained clothes, nothing. Finding a phone doesn't prove murder, they could have been dead already and stupidly picked it up...

You may ask when there retracted statement were initated. Right when the 'sympathetic' (crocodile tears) lawyers landed in force, all paid for by generous NGO donations.

Answer:

they learned about their rights and that they could feel safer from more torture now

Now let me guess! 100% of criminals world wide would say the same. Pretty nieve reply!

Answer:

Now let me guess! 100% of criminals world wide would say the same. Pretty nieve reply!

And so the racism and persecution of the Burmese continues in Koh Tao

Reports unofficial announcements by authorities on Koh Phangnan and Koh Tao motorbike curfew for Myanmar migrants 6pm/10pm respectively

https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy

Perhaps cos most are illegal folk, so noooooo license or insurance. They hit a farang with a bike what happens...?

Can't quite grasp why they left Samui out of this. I ve heard many stories in Samui where a farang has been hit and god help them, The coppers turn it on the farang and extort money from them. They will tell a tourist that they obviously walked into the path of the bike and that now there is damage that must be paid for and a fine. If they don't pay the fine then they will go to the local lock up. Quite a well known police scam on Samui.

Perhaps they need this to continue to push up their depleting funds with the dwindling tourist numbers.

What police PR advisor tells police that such racist and stupid statements are a good idea.

A hate campaign and singling out a nationality that in my experience won't say boo to a goose is simply seen as bullying. Congratulations Thai police farce foot and mouth seems largely Incurable in your case.

This case only have losers. So sad everything. 2 young lifes lost, families in grief, anger and hope. I seriously hope it comes to a right conclusion and the real culprits is beeing caught. Justice has it's own way to deal with things like this and it's called Karma. We will see what happes next week or the week after. New Scotland Yard is not to play with. If this is a coverup, they will soon see that and when they report back to the Prime Minister. There will be consequences for Thailand, if they not get this case on track again. How much can Thailand lose because the stupiness of 2-3 young monsters? How far will they go to protect them? I think that time is coming now, when they have to decide to let go and do this correct!

Sad fact is that due to the endless corruption within the Thai Police forces & the endless desire for the nation to protect its "Tourist Image", Nobody ever knows what is real or a police coverup. These 2 guys could be innocent or guilty. But, if they matched semen with these 2 guys, its kinda tough to deny them kinda facts. I assume British & human rights groups wanna run an independent check to confirm the seman dna. All other dna, cant trust cause Thai police can easily plant hair/ saliva dna.

• Like 1

This case only have losers. So sad everything. 2 young lifes lost, families in grief, anger and hope. I seriously hope it comes to a right conclusion and the real culprits is beeing caught. Justice has it's own way to deal with things like this and it's called Karma. We will see what happes next week or the week after. New Scotland Yard is not to play with. If this is a coverup, they will soon see that and when they report back to the Prime Minister. There will be consequences for Thailand, if they not get this case on track again. How much can Thailand lose because the stupiness of 2-3 young monsters? How far will they go to protect them? I think that time is coming now, when they have to decide to let go and do this correct!

However it is not only for 5 or 6 monsters is it. This reaches much farther and much higher than of course is being publicised. If it were a couple of islanders that they were protecting only, it would never have come to this. Ever. There is a lot on the line for the police, the army and certain political parties.

Still not enough evidence to charge these 2 boys with murder.

Or hold them in prison in shackles with shaven heads and prison garb either. Completely unlawful.

Not unlawful.

Court order to remand is totally lawful. Haircuts are lawful. Safety measures are lawful.

However it is not only for 5 or 6 monsters is it. This reaches much farther and much higher than of course is being publicised. If it were a couple of islanders that they were protecting only, it would never have come to this. Ever. There is a lot on the line for the police, the army and certain political parties.

See the above for a perfect example of a conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

Is it just me or is this JD guy a pain in the ass with his stupidity?

Leave your computer, get drunk and meet some real people dude.

If you can't or won't see a cover up here

my name is Leonard Rossiter.

Not just you mate. But he fishes for these comment like yours.

Ignore his posts if you can help it. I could hit the ignore button availed on this forum actually but most often than not I actually do get a good belly laugh from his comments. You can't take him seriously mate just see them for what they are and try not to comment.

Is it just me or is this JD guy a pain in the ass with his stupidity?

Leave your computer, get drunk and meet some real people dude.

If you can't or won't see a cover up here

my name is Leonard Rossiter.

Nice to meet you Leonardo.

What part of there is not enough evidence to charge them with murder do you not understand.. We can agree on rape via DNA but not murder.

"We can agree on rape via DNA"

Only if the DNA is surely no implant and if the complete cycle from collecting the sample to publishing the result can be proven correct and state of the art.

Edited by sweatalot
  • Like 1

I used to live in the Bible-belt Oklahoma City, OK, USA. If you asked some persons there: How old is the Earth? they would say, according to the Bible, about 6000 years old. If you asked them: Well what about radio-active carbon dating that shows dinosaurs in USA about 100 million years ago?

They would answer: Well, God knew we would have radio-active carbon dating, so He put those fossils there to appear to be 100 million years old to test our Faith.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

We need to thank jdinasia and other similar minded members for their comments as for every time they post it generates about 3 responses. They are helping to keep this alive and getting the word out about the cover-up. Hahaha.... If they are working for the family they should be fired.... Hahaha

Good job guys ;)

You are welcome.

I am happy to help focus people on conspiracy theories not being facts and that facts will come out in a trial.

That's right they have absolutely nothing. I tell you what we do have. A massive storm of young kids be tortured to confess to something they didn't do. How about we investigate that. How about we look for more potential killers. Why have the police closed the case when there is NO EVIDENCE these kids committed murder. None. Why are the Thai police so quick to close the book on a murder investigation when they have no proof. These are the questions that need answering immediately.

We have to add

Why do the Thai police not investigate other "hot" suspects? If only to proof they are innocent

And how do you know they have not been investigated! Are you part of there workforce? Enlighten me.

Here's your enlightenment:

The Thai police published every detail right or wrong important or not.

So you can be sure as hell if they were investigated and found innocent police and they would be singing it from every rooftop. In particular after so many make no secret of their suspicion and ask for investigation in public.