Parents say their sons are innocent but beaten to confess

Lite Beer

I am in no way defending JDINASIA but how can one mans opinion on here cloud the verdict and outcome of this investigation.

I would also like to add I do not agree with some of the things he puts the same as he does not agree with mine.

He may have interests and people on the island but I doubt an expat would have much clout.

It cant, however if people rise to his baiting they will eventually be banned and the thread closed.

Most people on here want justice.

I know how a proper police investigation should be run. I also know how the Thai police operate.

I will repeat what I have said earlier. The only reason the British Police are here and this story has been kept in the public spotlight, is because of social media. The more people reporting on these media outlets, the harder it is for the RTP to continue to cover up.

There will be conspiracist theories, but I believe the more people are talking about this case and the more questions are asked, there is a better chance of getting true justice for the victims. One thing is for sure. If everybody remains quiet, justice will not be served.

Note - no thread has been closed on this topic.

He may have interests and people on the island but I doubt an expat would have much clout.

AND thats where the "posting" crap makes "browny points"............thumbsup.gif

I do have friends there. I have no financial ties to the island.

People that actually live in Thailand tend to have friends here. My friends tend to be professionals but a few on the island are Thai dive masters.

There are no browny points.

What do you your friends on the island think about the situation?

I am in no way defending JDINASIA but how can one mans opinion on here cloud the verdict and outcome of this investigation.

I would also like to add I do not agree with some of the things he puts the same as he does not agree with mine.

It cant, however if people rise to his baiting they will eventually be banned and the thread closed.

I know how a proper police investigation should be run. I also know how the Thai police operate.

I will repeat what I have said earlier. The only reason the British Police are here and this story has been kept in the public spotlight, is because of social media. The more people reporting on these media outlets, the harder it is for the RTP to continue to cover up.

There will be conspiracist theories, but I believe the more people are talking about this case and the more questions are asked, there is a better chance of getting true justice for the victims. One thing is for sure. If everybody remains quiet, justice will not be served.

In this case the influential people in power could just order to shut the entire network of Thailand down without any further warning

Helicopters came from Bangkok yesterday with three British Detectives and 2 that were on the island already since Froday.

Everything seems to be have been more professionals. No big media and the hordes of people and the Koh Tao police has been left completely in the dark.

The local police was complete absent and the detectives went even at the AC Bar.

It looked to me much more professional and I am sure they will be back to talk to the two Burmese and have a recorder running from what they did from 8pm the night before the murder of the 2 tourists until lets say 6am the next morning. No lie detector otherwise they could use that one as well.

Edited by MobileContent
  • Like 2

AND thats where the "posting" crap makes "browny points"............thumbsup.gif

People that actually live in Thailand tend to have friends here. My friends tend to be professionals but a few on the island are Thai dive masters.

I am waiting on a trial

I have only spoken to one friend on the island and she is disgusted by the pictures of the victims being online. She is not sure if the police has the right suspects and is waiting on a trial as well.

Edit - she does question the integrity of the online sources of the conspiracy theories.

Edited by jdinasia

In this case the influential people in power could just order to shut the entire network of Thailand down without any further warning
I don't understand. "shut down the entire network of Thailand "??

I am waiting on a trial

I have only spoken to one friend on the island and she is disgusted by the pictures of the victims being online. She is not sure if the police has the right suspects and is waiting on a trial as well.

Thanks, also I would like to know how can pictures like that be uploaded as they are part of the investigation? Surely the person that took them are officials? So how do they get on the internet?

I am waiting on a trial

Thanks, also I would like to know how can pictures like that be uploaded as they are part of the investigation? Surely the person that took them are officials? So how do they get on the internet?

This is Thailand

I am waiting on a trial

They were posted by one of the RTP who was at the scence onto his facebook page then they went viral and everyone shared them

I am waiting on a trial

They were posted by one of the RTP who was at the scence onto his facebook page then they went viral and everyone shared them

Is that legal? I am amazed once again

I am waiting on a trial

Edit - she does question the integrity of the online sources of the conspiracy theories.

JD, I have you on ignore so that the thread is not cluttered up by numerous irrelevant and misdirecting posts. I did however decide to click on this one just to see if your tune has changed in the past 24 hours or so.

Your friend on the island questions the integrity of the online sources. Do you mean the integrity of the sources or the integrity of the information being divested? There is no doubt that there are a few different schools of thought as to whom the real culprits may be. However, regardless of the sources, I don't see how the integrity of the information can be questioned.

For eg, is it not true that early on in the investigation, the police themselves pointed the finger at Mon and Nomsod? Nomsod was subsequently cleared on the basis of supposedly being in Bangkok at the time in question. Why didn't the police address what was incorrect about their earlier evidence then? And on what grounds was Mon cleared?

The claim that the suspects were beaten and tortured. Once again, regardless of the source, do you not believe that this is what the suspects are claiming?

There is a whole lot more information that has come from online sources that cannot be disputed. Facts are facts, regardless of the source it comes from.

• Like 2

I am waiting on a trial

I am waiting on a trial

Absolutely disgusting, whether its legal or not I have no clue, whats even more worrying is the amount of chatter going on via facebook between the hours of 5.30am and 6.30am on the 15th Sept between local residents on facebook, local DJ's and a couple of prime suspects, I cannot give you the link to that as TVF does not allow but its on the AD website

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

The RTP Officer whom took and uploaded the pictures should be in Jail for a considerable period, this was an act of disgusting proportions.....A vile disgusting act which should be investigated with urgency....over to you JTJ

Absolutely disgusting, whether its legal or not I have no clue, whats even more worrying is the amount of chatter going on via facebook between the hours of 5.30am and 6.30am on the 15th Sept between local residents on facebook, local DJ's and a couple of prime suspects, I cannot give you the link to that as TVF does not allow but its on the AD website

That is another thing the victims friends have not spoken about this at all (or have I missed this)

I also read that Sean had given a Sunday UK paper a story/interview and this as not been published.........now I am using a theory, I will put my hard hat on! Is this because the British police now something different to what the RTP know?

quote name="BoristheBlade" post="8587382" timestamp="1414321586"]Very true, but there is the problem for the Thai Nation.

The Brits have the DNA of the victims, the accused and probably from the real culprits.

They have one thing that the RTP sure don't have....witnesses, the deceased friends...hence they have a motive and the names of the real culprits.

When they get back to the UK they will give a full report to the victims family and the British PM.

The PM will make the findings public

Now the difficult bit....do Thailand disagree with this report and risk the rath of the International community or do they agree and arrest and convict the real perpetrators, bringing great relive to the victims family's, the genuine people of Thailand and the respect of the International world

OVER to you GENERAL

• Like 1

The RTP Officer whom took and uploaded the pictures should be in Jail for a considerable period, this was an act of disgusting proportions.....A vile disgusting act which should be investigated with urgency....over to you JTJ

Fully agree with what you are saying but if however those pictures were not seen by the wider world, there probably won't be the outrage and the strong calls for justice as there is now.

Very true, but there is the problem for the Thai Nation.

The Brits have the DNA of the victims, the accused and probably from the real culprits.

They have one thing that the RTP sure don't have....witnesses, the deceased friends...hence they have a motive and the names of the real culprits.

When they get back to the UK they will give a full report to the victims family and the British PM.

The PM will make the findings public

Now the difficult bit....do Thailand disagree with this report and risk the rath of the International community or do they agree and arrest and convict the real perpetrators, bringing great relive to the victims family's, the genuine people of Thailand and the respect of the International world

OVER to you GENERAL

The British inquiry into the investigation is almost certainly -- as per documented FCO and British Police procedure regarding Murder of British Nationals Abroad -- at the behest of either or both of the families of the deceased and would probably be proceeding as such even without any input from petitions or social media.

Source for your claims?

Fully agree with what you are saying but if however those pictures were not seen by the wider world, there probably won't be the outrage and the strong calls for justice as there is now.

This thing is common in Asia not just Thailand. People stand around taking sick pictures instead of helping the poor people writhing in pain after an accident.

Lots and lots of articles on that website. Could you please help and be a bit more specific on which article in particular? I would really like to read it.

Thanks

Look JD is right about 1 thing in that there is nothing the British authorities can do. They might see things the RTP missed but nothing new they find will ever see the light of day in a Thai court. They can go home and reveal what they want but it will not change any outcome. They could be here to help the families gain better closure but that's about it. It won't help relations between the two countries if they reveal something completely different to the Thai authorities. Diplomacy is always number 1 in these matters. For all we know they are just here to appease the masses of complaints. Its sad and I don't like it but that's more than likely the reality. Best you can hope for if the 2 kids didn't do it they get released and nobody is brought to justice... The Thais will not convict one of there own. They have made that very clear from the start..

Lots and lots of articles on that website. Could you please help and be a bit more specific on which article in particular? I would really like to read it.

Thanks

Please help me.

What is AD website?

Thanks for belatedly answering my question in #709. We got to the truth evenually. You have at last shown your true colours. Your dive master friends must be sweating on the outcome of the trial, hoping for a 'non-Thai' conviction. The nationality of the murderers certainly bothers you and your friends more than it does me. I'm only interested in JUSTICE being seen to be done. Sadly you're working on a different agenda judging by the content of your posts.

possibly contacts with Bira dive camp or wicked diving that would explain about a certain C.K.K person who has been protecting the owner on In touch resort

Thanks for belatedly answering my question in #709. We got to the truth evenually. You have at last shown your true colours. Your dive master friends must be sweating on the outcome of the trial, hoping for a 'non-Thai' conviction. The nationality of the murderers certainly bothers you and your friends more than it does me. I'm only interested in JUSTICE being seen to be done. Sadly you're working on a different agenda judging by the content of your posts.

possibly contacts with Bira dive camp or wicked diving that would explain about a certain C.K.K person who has been protecting the owner on In touch resort.

it is very easy to see now why are very small group of people on thai visa are trying to get topics closed down it looks very much like they are protecting influential people on the island.

What about the people who were killed how can you defend every other persons post we all want the truth stop trying to get topics closed.

I hope these people are fully investigated by someone who can be trusted.

Edited by StealthEnergiser

Look JD is right about 1 thing in that there is nothing the British authorities can do. They might see things the RTP missed but nothing new they find will ever see the light of day in a Thai court. They can go home and reveal what they want but it will not change any outcome. They could be here to help the families gain better closure but that's about it. It won't help relations between the two countries if they reveal something completely different to the Thai authorities. Diplomacy is always number 1 in these matters. For all we know they are just here to appease the masses of complaints. Its sad and I don't like it but that's more than likely the reality. Best you can hope for if the 2 kids didn't do it they get released and nobody is brought to justice... The Thais will not convict one of there own. They have made that very clear from the start..

As we've all too often seen in the past appeasement only stores up even bigger problems that surface in the future. I hope David Cameron has more balls and brains than to think this case is just another diplomatic inconvenience. There is a General Election next year with UKIP snapping at at his heels with regards to UK sovereignty being surrendered. He would be unwise to ignore the rights/safety of UK citizens abroad by dismissing the KT murders as unimportant. Thankfully Thailand is low on the list of economic priorities ie not a major oil producer or strategically important to the UK. Hopefully common sense, justice and honesty will prevail.

Thanks for now including me in a conspiracy theory!

My friends benefit from any conviction. It doesn't matter what nationality.

The nationality of the killers doesn't matter to me either.

Wow. The invisible people become visible. I get the feeling this won't end well. crying.gif

I am afraid emotions are running to high in defense of these guys incarcerated. For sure Andy Hall and his followers can help finance a defence, but in the end if they are guilty then they should stop this Thailand bashing.

So if it comes out that the RTP has botched this investigation we can go on with our Thailand bashing? Or at least say what we think of RTP....