Australian Credit Union Bank Statement

Is it acceptable to Chonburi Immigration when applying for Retirement to supply them with computer printout statements from my Credit Union?

These statements will have who pays my pension and how much interest I get as well per month, which is well above the amount of Bt65,000 per month.

I also have a Bangkok Bank A/C which shows what I have in there and where the money comes from when it is (TT) Telegraphic Transferred into the A/C.

I use to get a Stat Dec from the Australian Embassy, but was just wondering if the above query is acceptable to Immigration instead of the Stat Dec.

Immigration will only accept the stat declaration from the embassy.

Thanks ubonjoe, I was just trying to save myself a 3rd trip to Bangkok. I have done one to apply for the 90 day, I then have to go next Tues to pick up the 90 day and then go back at a later date to get another Stat Dec to apply for Retirement at Imm Jomtien.

Immigration will accept a stat declaration that is up to 6 months old. You could get one when you go to get visa/entry stamps,

Are you sure about that, I was told Stat Dec's are only good for 30 days and I was told I had to wait 45 days or something like that before applying for Retirement.

Is there some way of double checking the info or I may have to go to Imm Jomtiem on Mon 27th to check before going to Bangkok on Tues 28th.

Thanks mate.

Edited by OZEMADE

Jomtien will certainly accept them up to 6 months old.

I used an affidavit that was almost 4 months old to get my extension at immigration up here in August.

There is copy of the order sent by immigration out the its offices in June of last year here: attachicon.gifPCEC-NOTICE-THAI-IMMIGRATION-NEWS-JUNE-6.pdf

Thanks ubonjoe, great news. I saved and printed a copy in case of problem.thumbsup.gif

Immigration may ask to also view those income statements upon which the StatDec was based.

Ergo, take StatDec, income statements and printout... plus all the other doc.s. Good luck, AA