Thai Girl Accidentally Injured By French Boyfriend

Rimmer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young love laugh.png

Doesn't have to be young love.

Experienced similar,several times. When you see them heading to the knife drawer you should go to 'red alert' same thing if there is any medication at hand

they will brandish a bottle of pills threatening to consume the lot.

Had a bird who before my time spent several days in hospital getting her tomach cleaned out following a heated discussion with her then boy friend.

She was later became my 'live in' and pulled the old knife trick on me (and the bottle of pills scenario)

Could write a book on these 'hoes' their lack of self esteem, their propensity to grab the weapon closest to hand. When most imes they have the morals of an alley cat

and would screw anything with a pulse.

TIT

Young love laugh.png

Doesn't have to be young love.

Experienced similar,several times. When you see them heading to the knife drawer you should go to 'red alert' same thing if there is any medication at hand

they will brandish a bottle of pills threatening to consume the lot.

Had a bird who before my time spent several days in hospital getting her tomach cleaned out following a heated discussion with her then boy friend.

She was later became my 'live in' and pulled the old knife trick on me (and the bottle of pills scenario)

Could write a book on these 'hoes' their lack of self esteem, their propensity to grab the weapon closest to hand. When most imes they have the morals of an alley cat

and would screw anything with a pulse.

TIT

Tsk tsk tsk .... that's not nice for alley cats.

I had one grab a fruit knife and make a full charge from one side of the room to where I was standing, as she got close I managed to grab the wrist holding the knife and slammed my knee into her thigh, she went down holding her leg saying "jeb, jeb"

Crazy beetch.

• Like 1

Yeah and threatening with a knife is fine, right?

carries a jail sentence in Australia but again the Thai aggressor against a farang walks free. SAME OLD SAME OLD.

Thanks for (yet another) lesson on crime and punishment in Australia.

Thanks for (yet another) Thai bash as well. We really, really needed that.

• Like 1